646 users online (114 members and 532 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Tyler McNulty, 6, & Hope Gaspar, 2, home alone, die in fire, 17 Sept 2005

Two young children who were home alone have died in a fire.

A 6-year-old boy was found dead in a sleeping bag, while his 2-year-old sister was found in bed.

The fire broke out Saturday morning in the children's apartment in Highland, Calif. A passing San Bernardino police officer saw smoke coming from the building and firefighters rushed to the scene.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Northeast USA

Lemme guess...
    Mama had a date to go out to a club and "thought" a 14-YO neighbor girl was watching her kids.

Damn these people!
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    What a terrible waste. I noticed that there is a question of whether charges will be filed or not. Why is there any question?

In heels
    This happens so often, too often.