WV WV - Tammy Day Roberts, 45, Caretta, July 2012

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Tammy Reene Day Roberts
edhE2qz6.JPG

Woman Last Seen In 2012 Just Reported Missing By Her Family
"A McDowell County woman who hasn’t been seen since 2012 was just reported missing to police this week.

West Virginia State Police were told Tammy Reene Day Roberts, 45, was last seen in July 2012 in the Caretta area of McDowell County, but her family just reported her missing this week. "

http://www.wchstv.com/news/features...ssing-By-Her-Family-227781.shtml#.VjrIB8vn_qB

I'm wondering why, if they waited this long why report it at all? [] <--- this happens to be my sarcasm indicator.

Tammy Reene Day Roberts – The Charley Project

roberts_tammy.jpg

Missing Since 07/01/2012
Missing From McDowell County, West Virginia
Classification Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Age 41 years old
Height and Weight 4'10 - 5'1, 130 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Roberts may use the last names Dyer, Justice and/or Minor. She has tattoos on her left hand, right forearm and right shoulder.

Details of Disappearance
Roberts was last seen in the Caretta area of McDowell County, West Virginia sometime in July 2012. She has never been heard from again. Her family reported her missing in November 2015, after over three years passed without them hearing from her. Few details are available in her case.

NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I was just looking through old cases and came across this post. This is local to me. I do not recall even hearing about her going missing. It saddens me they waited 3 years to report her missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back