MD MD - Baltimore, BlkFem 18-60, UP1388, poss depression, long braids, clothes, tri-color ring, Aug'96

zelda_s

Reaction score
I looked everywhere for a thread on this jane doe but couldn't find it! If one exists, please just move / delete mine.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1042ufmd.html

The unidentified wiki said her eye colour couldn't be determined due to her injuries, but doe states it as brown. Her injuries must have been pretty awful.

I looked everywhere for a thread on this jane doe but couldn't find it! If one exists, please just move / delete mine.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1042ufmd.html

The unidentified wiki said her eye colour couldn't be determined due to her injuries, but doe states it as brown. Her injuries must have been pretty awful.

Poor girl! Do they think she was depressed because it appeared she committed suicide, or self harm scars, or both?

18-60? That's a huge range.

Namus says 18-60 but the doe network says 18 to 25.

Adrienne Witherspoon disappeared 2 days before this UID was found. Its only 1 to 2 hours away. She had braids the last time she was seen. The weight is about right. Her age is to high for doe network. The clothes don't match, but she was last seen at home so she could have changed.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19356/74/

Namus says 18-60 but the doe network says 18 to 25.

Adrienne Witherspoon disappeared 2 days before this UID was found. Its only 1 to 2 hours away. She had braids the last time she was seen. The weight is about right. Her age is to high for doe network. The clothes don't match, but she was last seen at home so she could have changed.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19356/74/

She has no dentals, the UID only has dentals. Could be.

This case seems unorganised. No DNA? That crazy age range? I understand that the force of a train could really distort a persons appearance but it shouldn't affect her DNA or anthropological examination of bones that determined age.

Without hearing any horribly graphic details, I would like to know more about her death. Simply because differing sources have said that her weight and eye colour could not be determined. How would that happen? Some vehicle / train accidents leave a UID as totally recognisable but others are clearly more severe.

This case is really disorganized... I too would like to know more. Why no DNA? With such issues it's no wonder she is still unidentified.

Thank you for starting a thread for this Jane Doe. It doesn't look like much is being done to identify her. I hope they exhume her remains soon and collect DNA.

I scoured the internet - no news reports or anything. All we have on this doe are doenet, namus, NCMEC and help ID me...

I scoured the internet - no news reports or anything. All we have on this doe are doenet, namus, NCMEC and help ID me...

Thank you for starting this thread! Can't believe there is not any media attention. I'm sure this case is very solvable if they just exhume her remains.

Found a mention in the Baltimore Sun - she was apparently walking about the train tracks. Also, it was an Amtrak train. No other info, but it's something.

Found a mention in the Baltimore Sun - she was apparently walking about the train tracks. Also, it was an Amtrak train. No other info, but it's something.
Could you copy and paste the article?

I shared this is some local Baltimore groups. Hopefully it will jog someones memories and/or share it around.

Could you copy and paste the article?

I can't access, it's only an abstract. You can search for it on the Baltimore Sun website. I'll search out the exact wording later if you'd like, but that's literally all of the info provided.

Adrienne Witherspoon seems like a good lead to me, but it's annoying that the doe has no DNA. I wonder if she can be exhumed?
Also, I do like to give UIDs placeholder names. I was thinking 'Wilona Doe' for this girl- it's an English name meaning 'hoped for', and I think that's nice seeing as she may have committed suicide.

Adrienne Witherspoon - somebody should call it in. It sounds like a good possibility.

I'm not sure if I can call it in. I'm in England at the moment.

Though I could send an email, I just wouldn't know who to send it to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back