AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
Wynarka suitcase murder victim identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce;
her mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was also violently killed

20 October 2015

WpltXXj.jpg
mUXuad4.jpg

Khandalyce Kiara Pearce **************Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson

THE little girl whose body was found in a suitcase near Wynarka has been identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, born in Alice Springs in 2006.

Her mother Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson was also brutally murdered, and dumped in Belanglo State Forest south of Sydney.

A joint investigation into their deaths has now been launched by SAPOL’s Major Crime Branch and the NSW Homicide Squad.

The circumstances and place of the murders is yet to be determined, but they were last seen in late 2008 and Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s skeletal remains were found in August 2010.

SA and NSW police today revealed that the breakthrough began on October 8 when a caller to Crime Stoppers said Khandalyce was possibly the little girl in the suitcase. The caller had not seen Khandalyce or Ms Pearce-Stevenson for some time and believed they were missing.

(more at the link)
ARREST.

Belanglo death: Detectives charge Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson acquaintance with murder

OCTOBER 29, 2015 9:44AM

DANIEL Holdom, 41, has appeared via video link at Maitland Court charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson.

His bail was refused and he was remanded in custody to appear at Sydney Central Local Court on November 12.

Police today have confirmed for the first time that ‘Belanglo Angel’ Karlie, 20, was killed before her daughter Khandalyce.

In a short press conference in Sydney this morning, police said Karlie was murdered between December 14 and 15, 2008, and that tragically her daughter was kept alive for some time after her murder.

It comes after an acquaintance of Karlie was charged with her murder.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Daniel Holdom was taken into custody at Cessnock police station by homicide detectives at 4.15pm yesterday.

He was charged with one count of murder late last night relating to the death of the 20-year-old mother — but has not been charged over the murder of her two-year-old daughter Khandalyce.

Read more

Take Note: Daniel Holdom has been charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce Stevenson and the laws of sub judice now apply. This means that his case is under judicial consideration. His prior convictions are off limits here and any mention of them will be deleted immediately.

Do not post anything here that could be detrimental to the prosecution of this case. If there is anything you're unsure of, feel free to contact me privately.

Rules Etiquette & Information

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread#2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5

Previous Wynarka threads:

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Mum's Thread#1

:fence::fence::fence::fence:

Most of the information about Karlie we have so far has come from police. I have not seen an official statement on this drug business. It is a call to crime stoppers. In fact it appears that the person who has MADE the call has spoken to the press. One paper picked it up and suddenly it is in the Telegraph and Adelaide Now.

I'm fence sitting for now.

You are right, 1968. But I think we have all known in our hearts that this is the only scenario that makes sense. Sadly.

Given the police warning about social media a couple of days ago, does anyone else wonder f this story has leaked with their blessing?

Most of the information about Karlie we have so far has come from police. I have not seen an official statement on this drug business. It is a call to crime stoppers. In fact it appears that the person who has MADE the call has spoken to the press. One paper picked it up and suddenly it is in the Telegraph and Adelaide Now.

The article does say that NSW Homicide detectives have confirmed that information was obtained through crimestoppers a fortnight ago.
I guess it is anyone's guess as to what that information was.
More to come maybe.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/.../story-fni6uo1m-1227599497241?from=google_rss

So if, as grandmother's carer implies, KP had been doing this for a while, did getting pulled over by police while driving on the Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy in South Australia in November 2008 rattle her?
Did she decide she had had enough and wanted out?

She was on her way TO Alice Springs.
Did she get home and try to tell someone she wasn't doing it any more and they try to run?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-27/karlie-pearce-stevenson-identity-stolen-phone-used-after-death/6888638

If it is in MSM it can be discussed. The only thing that is off limits is anything about DH's prior offences, irrespective of where in Australia or overseas it's published.

I had a feeling this was all debt related. I guess the debt has been recouped via fraudulent bank account transactions now. So unfortunate :(

And watch Karlie's name get dragged through the mud when this eventually goes to trial! DH's defense is going to have a field day. Not so when DH is charged with Khandalyce's murder and that's coming. Poor little Khandalyce did nothing wrong. She was collateral damage and had to be disposed of. :furious:

I had a feeling this was all debt related. I guess the debt has been recouped via fraudulent bank account transactions now. So unfortunate :(

What if it was a bit underbelly and set up?

And watch Karlie's name get dragged through the mud when this eventually goes to trial! DH's defense is going to have a field day. Not so when DH is charged with Khandalyce's murder and that's coming. Poor little Khandalyce did nothing wrong. She was collateral damage and had to be disposed of. :furious:

Personally I feel this opens it up for wild speculation and as you say "A field Day" for Daniel's lawyer...How many other players could there be??? ... A 25k debt sounds ridiculously high for one 20 year old to have been allowed to accumulate???

Many more players in this scenario IMO

Personally I feel this opens it up for wild speculation and as you say "A field Day" for Daniel's lawyer...How many other players could there be??? ... A 25k debt sounds ridiculously high for one 20 year old to have been allowed to accumulate???

Many more players in this scenario IMO

There's going to be a lot of speculation now Puggles but it's in MSM so it's going to be open slather. I don't think there is a syndicate as some have suggested. There are just a few greedy, evil people who have been getting away with crap for years.

Yes. It's going to be sad to watch.

So this informant moved in with the 80 year old grandmother to care for her in 2010.
Presumably only months before she passed away in August of that year.
Her home was searched. Why?
This informant seems to know an awful lot. imo
Drug runs, 25K debt, family begged her not to take Khandalyce on her last run.
The police have said the family believe Karlie had set of to travel and find work with her daughter.
Gee he left it a while to call crime stoppers with all that information ... 14 days ago.
I wonder where he resides currently?

KPS lived with her grandmother as a young teenager and shortly before the informant moved in.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...27599497241?sv=3ba4167f9336f61219635d561c8f09

So this informant moved in with the 80 year old grandmother to care for her in 2010.
Presumably only months before she passed away in August of that year.
Her home was searched. Why?
This informant seems to know an awful lot. imo
Drug runs, 25K debt, family begged her not to take Khandalyce on her last run.
The police have said the family believe Karlie had set of to travel and find work with her daughter.
Gee he left it a while to call crime stoppers with all that information ... 14 days ago.
I wonder where he resides currently?

KPS lived with her grandmother as a young teenager and shortly before the informant moved in.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...27599497241?sv=3ba4167f9336f61219635d561c8f09

His name is probably being kept under wraps. He'll end up being a star witness for the defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715