770 users online (183 members and 587 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Gavin Lewis, 17, Lawrenceville, 2 Nov 2015

17-year-old, Gavin Lewis, disappeared between the late hours of Monday, Nov. 2 and the early hours of Tuesday, Nov. 3. Gavin was last seen at his home in Lawrenceville. Gavin is five feet, five inches tall and weighs approximately 170 pounds. He has light brown hair, however, his parents told police that he recently shaved his head. He usually wears jeans, a button up long sleeve shirt or a hoodie.

Lewis is described by his parents as shy with a few friends and online friends. He does not have a cell phone, but does carry a IPAD .

http://www.tiogapublishing.com/the_w...c75c7a02a.html

http://www.mytwintiers.com/news/loca...le-pa-teenager

He looks much younger than 17....
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Missing since Monday night and no word since yesterday. He's been gone almost a week and very little said about it.

I wish we had more information concerning what led up to his disappearance. There has to be more.

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    I wish we had more information concerning what led up to his disappearance. There has to be more.
    I'm wondering if he's run away before since they waited so long to report the story, like they were expecting him to come back maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    I'm wondering if he's run away before since they waited so long to report the story, like they were expecting him to come back maybe.
    I have wondered that too...because we do sometimes see that in young people. If they get upset or frustrated, they will run off for a couple days.
    We just don't know if there had been some issues with his parents or with friends...
    We need to know a bit more about Gavin.
    Did something happen Monday at school?

He looks like such a sweet soul. I sincerely hope he just ran away for a few days. My biggest fear besides an abduction is that he harmed himself. Praying for him and his family
    "The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is the character of the individual walking the path"~Travis Alexander

WETM's report: (In comments, someone says Gavin has recently shaved his head)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...d=258110570617

I think it is unusual for a 17 year old to not have a cell phone...
    By 17, all four of mine had cell phones and couldn't go anywhere without them!
    Also, not having one might give other kids another reason to tease....

I believe there are cellular models of the iPad which he is said to have had.

Pointing out this Lawrenceville Fire Department FB comment saying that he made brief contact with LE (whereabouts still unknown):

https://www.facebook.com/lawrencevillefire/?fref=nf

JMO it's sad, but I never put too much faith in these reports - I always want LE to actually meet the missing person, because I figure it's too easy for someone to call and claim to be them.
    Always hoping though!

The comments on the WETM article linked on pg. 1 offer a small bit of insight. I really hope Gavin hasn't harmed himself.
    Just my opinion!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...62353587350780

His parents describe Gavin as a shy teenager, has a few friends and like most teens his age, he has his online friends he chats with.

Family also stated that Gavin has no health issues nor any known drug issues. Gavin's parents also stated that their son does not have a cell phone. However, Gavin Lewis does carry an IPAD, in which he used at home to keep connected to the internet and his friends.

Please let Gavin be okay! When the report mentioned online friends, I imagined the worst - please be careful and safe, Gavin.

Remember Gavin may well be googling himself and reading this thread, and so might his classmates. Please take care, Gavin. People care about you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast