Identified! Croatia - Velika Gorica, LIVING Fem Child 'Nina', ~3, in park, Jun'15 - Name withheld

hollye

Reaction score
febf5146da6c26502b6f72f0fc102841.jpg

"The little girl - who is thought to be around three years old - has touched hearts in Croatia after she was found in a park in the town of Velika Gorica a month ago.

Authorities believe she may have become lost in the tide of people fleeing war-torn Syria for a better life in Western Europe.

But they admit they have no idea where she comes from or what language she speaks, and are hoping media attention will help reunite her with her family."

http://news.sky.com/story/1582975/who-is-mystery-girl-nina-found-in-park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is so adorable! I hope she is reunited with her family soon if they are as loving as they appear! I wouldn't doubt she is Syrian, I hope that they get translators to try to communicate with her in Syrian language.

One possible scenario might be that the parents sent the kids to "safety", with an older sibling in charge of the little girl. They became separated, and it may not occur to the sibling to go to the authorities to say their sister is missing. A teenager might think to contact authorities, but a younger child would not. Mom and Dad may not even be aware their daughter has been separated from her older siblings. Just a theory/suggestion.

From November 2015:

And in the meantime the child's father has contacted the authorities asking when he can pick her up. He says that he and the mother of the child had a quarrel and the little girl was left on her own in the park. He also said the mother was now in Italy with Nina's twin sister.

No further MSM after that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back