803 users online (138 members and 665 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Natalia Rufuls, 17, Palm Bay, 4 October 2015

Natalia Rufuls

Police searching for missing Palm Bay teen
    [I]"The Palm Bay Police Department is seeking help in finding a missing Palm Bay teen.

Natalia Rufuls, 17, was last seen by her parents on October 4 when she left to go to Sea World and stay with a friend for week, police say. She was reported missing on October 10."
    http://www.floridatoday.com/story/ne...teen/75317862/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Strange she was reported missing almost a month ago and it's finally getting into media.

There's so very little out there.

LE postt https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...id=85968576702

I've never seen LE actually do this, but after hordes of comments to them asking why she it took so long for her to be reported missing (she wasn't - her family DID report it, it just never went public until now) and they replied.

They said that they had been working on it but no longer had leads to follow up on and so were asking for public assistance.

Still seems a little lame reasoning when it's a teen, but...interesting they actually replied.

A few people who know her/family have commented on the LE post.

They said it wasn't uncommon for her to switch schools or disappear for lengths of time due to her family situation.

If that's really the case that sure complicates things. It gives lots of possible connections/people/places that could all easily be destinations if she's just staying away (or maybe not wanting to move to a new place to try to not have to leave)

Friend may be the BF and people have heard she's pregnant.

I'm thinking there's an error in her name as given or else she doesn't really use that name.

Google turns up NOTHING for her name that isn't as a result of her being missing now.

And nearly all of those are actually only coming up b/c the missing article is linked as a recent article on their site, meaning it's not really even 'there,' but rather just showing as connected.

I've found one or two others who have something using that last name, but then I've found those same people as "Rafuls" as well. Maybe that's actually the spelling?

Ah ha!

That's it!

Rafuls.

The Palm Bay Police Department is seeking the community’s assistance in locating a missing juvenile, 17-year-old Natalia Marie Rafuls of Palm Bay.

Rafuls was discovered missing on October 10, however she was last seen by her parents on October 4, when she left to go to Sea World and stay with a friend for a week.
    http://spacecoastdaily.com/2015/11/p...-marie-rafuls/

We've had several recently where the LE release that leads to the first media push has a MP's name wrong

https://www.facebook.com/natlie.rafuls

Appears to be her removed FB. She was listed as "Natalie Marie" (which is her middle name) and the end of her handle has the "Rafuls" correct

I've found a relative's IG account also removed.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Ah ha!

That's it!

Rafuls.

http://spacecoastdaily.com/2015/11/p...-marie-rafuls/

We've had several recently where the LE release that leads to the first media push has a MP's name wrong

Great job TravellingBug, as always!

But when you google the correct name nothing comes up either I tried w/o the middle name too. You have any luck?

There are many "Natalia Marie" on facebook but I can't make out if hers is among them.

https://www.facebook.com/natlie.rafuls

Appears to be her removed FB. She was listed as "Natalie Marie" (which is her middle name) and the end of her handle has the "Rafuls" correct

I've found a relative's IG account also removed.
    Yes I saw that too. She doesn't want to be found?

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Great job TravellingBug, as always!

But when you google the correct name nothing comes up either I tried w/o the middle name too. You have any luck?

There are many "Natalia Marie" on facebook but I can't make out if hers is among them.
    It does pull up more articles (that say all the same thing basically) but that's pretty much it.

Somehow the full name did get me to her myspace, but my browser keeps crashing and WS isn't autosaving my posts often and so I lost the link and strangely can't find it again (was hoping to try to find FB pages for her myspace friends) - it's a sideways pic if anyone else wants to try (I think wearing yellow or cream)

I've not found another FB yet other than the Natalia Marie one w/ the last name in the handle above.

But at least there are a bunch of Rafuls in Palm Beach or surrounding areas, so that at least also seems to make her 'real' (if you know what I mean)

Weird there's so little out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Yes I saw that too. She doesn't want to be found?
    Sure seems that way...

But then the whole reportedly moving a lot and disappearing at times because of family stuff (plus another girl that appears to be a likely sibling of her also taking down her FB) has me curious what that's about and if it could be related.

It does pull up more articles (that say all the same thing basically) but that's pretty much it.

Somehow the full name did get me to her myspace, but my browser keeps crashing and WS isn't autosaving my posts often and so I lost the link and strangely can't find it again (was hoping to try to find FB pages for her myspace friends) - it's a sideways pic if anyone else wants to try (I think wearing yellow or cream)

I've not found another FB yet other than the Natalia Marie one w/ the last name in the handle above.

But at least there are a bunch of Rafuls in Palm Beach or surrounding areas, so that at least also seems to make her 'real' (if you know what I mean)

bbm - I can't find it.

She must be on sm under another name, something we can not guess. Maybe, if there are more articles about her in future, we can get a name of a friend or family member (other than the relative you were looking at, which also went poof), and google those names. But at the moment this girl is an online ghost.

bbm. Did you mean Palm Bay?

Quote Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
    bbm. Did you mean Palm Bay?
    Yup.

Made such an effort to not look at anything when searching using that that I went into autopilot here since in my head I was having to ignore it. lol

Update, November 13, 1:15 p.m.:

Rufuls has been found and is safe, according to the Palm Bay Police Department.
    http://www.floridatoday.com/story/ne...teen/75317862/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast