728 users online (83 members and 645 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN - Adult Female, Nashville, 8 November 2015

Woman missing after reported kidnapping in downtown Nashville
    "A frightening incident took place in one of the most heavily trafficked streets in Nashville on Sunday night.

Witnesses told police they saw a man get out of a white van at the corner of First Avenue and Broadway around 9:30 p.m.

The man reportedly hit a woman in the head before pulling her into the van and driving off.

Police later recovered the van in Madison, but the woman still has not been found."

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Western WA
    How terrifying for the poor woman

There are two different stories being told on that page. At the beginning of the video, the reporter says that the woman was hit by the van and the man driving it took her in and left. The article says that the man got out of the van, hit her over the head, and pulled her inside. I feel like the intentions of the man driving the van may be very different depending on which of these scenarios actually happened. If he hit the woman with his van, perhaps he was trying to cover up accidentally hitting her...somehow?

I just hate to think of what this guy might have planned. Please let this lady be found alive.

The article has been updated, but I'm still confused.

It seems they have located the woman and she is okay. There was another man involved besides the one they arrested.

by the bay
    found safe: Metro police now say a reported abduction along downtown streets Sunday night appears to be the result of a domestic dispute.