GUILTY OH - A.B., 15, Brooklyn, 8 Nov 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
A B

15-year-old A B missing from Brooklyn may be endangered, police say
"BROOKLYN, Ohio - Police are asking for assistance in their search for 15-year-old A Bwho has been missing since Sunday night.

The Ohio Attorney General has labled B an "endangered" missing child, noting that Brooklyn police are concerned for her safety.

The Brooklyn Police Department said B was last seen around 7:15 p.m. on Sunday. She was leaving her house to tie up the family dog in the backyard."

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...d-alexis-marie-boroviak-missing-from-brooklyn

So, do they think she was abducted? Unless she had a pack stashed in her backyard who runs away in lavender pjs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am confused by the lack of serious concern it seems on the part of the Missing poster I saw which only said, "An Endangered Child Advisory has been issued" for A. It sounds like they are talking about the weather advisory....Whats up with this?? The words used don't see to convey the seriousness of a missing child if its not by choice that she went missing at night in her pj's.

I'd be in a total panic mode by now.:(

Current FB account for A:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006209809455

I only see this searching her name and not on her account but it shows - AB(tayesotherhalf)

Guessing if that comment elsewhere about a BF was right, that's a clue as to who that would be.

She had posted on FB changing her pic almost immediately before leaving the house to go out to tie up the dog.

Friends list locked down on that account.

Back tracking through her old FB accounts, her old boyfriend from last year died at some point more recently.

A lot of friends and family posting.

They're saying her hair was also wet (had just showered) when she went out (brr!)

Everyone saying this isn't like her and she checks in often - more than one saying every 30 mins.

Wish they had elaborated on who the current boyfriend is....we are getting a lot of informational calls from the public, but all of their tips are from yesterday or the night before, and nothing concrete. ( I work in police dispatch)..would love to get something that was actually timely and useful!!

Wish they had elaborated on who the current boyfriend is....we are getting a lot of informational calls from the public, but all of their tips are from yesterday or the night before, and nothing concrete. ( I work in police dispatch)..would love to get something that was actually timely and useful!!

I assume her current boyfriend is one of the guys who "liked" A' last pic on her Facebook. (I suppose he could be an old BF since their exchange.)

I assume her current boyfriend is one of the guys who "liked" A' last pic on her Facebook. (I suppose he could be an old BF since their exchange.)

The most recent FB? Which date?

The first several I'm only seeing a few guys and all appear to be with someone except one (who seems very committed to his body, his phone, and smokes! LOL)

I've found what I believe to be the FB of the BF and it's gobs of photos of the two of them, but I'm not seeing his name on any of the recent pics at all.

So I could be wrong!

Stepdad says "she never came back home, I mean back inside". Hmmmm???

The OP and most others say 7:15 was when she went out.

But this station and at least one more (plus every missing poster I've seen) are saying it was actually 9:30.

I'm inclined to think 7:15 is the accurate one since it's also the time on the one w/ the video from stepdad, but...?

I'm not sure which is truly correct or how there are two such different times floating around? :dunno:

Brooklyn police are looking for the 15-year-old who was last seen Sunday at about 9:30 p.m. leaving her house to tie the family dog in the back yard.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/30472781/police-looking-for-brooklyn-teen

Stepdad says "she never came back home, I mean back inside". Hmmmm???

Yeah.

Initially I was thinking well she probably just took the dog to do its business outside of the yard a bit, but then I realized that doesn't work if the dog was back and she wasn't. :waitasec:

The most recent FB? Which date?

The first several I'm only seeing a few guys and all appear to be with someone except one (who seems very committed to his body, his phone, and smokes! LOL)

I've found what I believe to be the FB of the BF and it's gobs of photos of the two of them, but I'm not seeing his name on any of the recent pics at all.

So I could be wrong!

It is her current page (post #7) dated November 8 with initial NS. I assumed he was a BF because of the emoji's and love comments under her pic on his page.

Short video from her stepdad here talking about that night on a news station FB:

https://www.facebook.com/WEWS5/videos/10154394616579922/

LOTS of comments about the feeling of people in response to it.

Those comments are brutal. I cannot imagine for the life of me how so many people can be experts on body language & speech patterns after watching a 12 second clip. I'm more inclined to believe she took off with someone and had the whole thing planned. I do hope she's safe, wherever she is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back