779 users online (102 members and 677 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OH - A B, 15, Brooklyn, 8 November 2015 *Arrest*

A B

15-year-old A B missing from Brooklyn may be endangered, police say
    "BROOKLYN, Ohio - Police are asking for assistance in their search for 15-year-old A Bwho has been missing since Sunday night.

The Ohio Attorney General has labled B an "endangered" missing child, noting that Brooklyn police are concerned for her safety.

The Brooklyn Police Department said B was last seen around 7:15 p.m. on Sunday. She was leaving her house to tie up the family dog in the backyard."

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...-from-brooklyn
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-03-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Remove image change to initials
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

She is 5-foot-3 and 156 pounds with blonde-brown hair and brown eyes. She wears glasses and was last seen in lavender pajama pants, a black hooded sweatshirt and grey Nike shoes. She may have a limp due to a past knee injury.

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local...teen/75461880/

So, do they think she was abducted? Unless she had a pack stashed in her backyard who runs away in lavender pjs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Homa Bash (@HomaBash): https://twitter.com/HomaBash?s=09

Now 24 hours since 15yo AB went missing from right outside her Brooklyn home. Family asking for help. https://t.co/hMaaC5G4ql
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-03-2015 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Change to initials
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

I am confused by the lack of serious concern it seems on the part of the Missing poster I saw which only said, "An Endangered Child Advisory has been issued" for A. It sounds like they are talking about the weather advisory....Whats up with this?? The words used don't see to convey the seriousness of a missing child if its not by choice that she went missing at night in her pj's.

I'd be in a total panic mode by now.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-03-2015 at 09:01 AM.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Current FB account for A:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006209809455

I only see this searching her name and not on her account but it shows - AB(tayesotherhalf)

Guessing if that comment elsewhere about a BF was right, that's a clue as to who that would be.

She had posted on FB changing her pic almost immediately before leaving the house to go out to tie up the dog.

Friends list locked down on that account.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-03-2015 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Change to initials

Back tracking through her old FB accounts, her old boyfriend from last year died at some point more recently.

A lot of friends and family posting.

They're saying her hair was also wet (had just showered) when she went out (brr!)

Everyone saying this isn't like her and she checks in often - more than one saying every 30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    I see what you're saying plus a lot of the posters seem more concerned about the dog than for her.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Wish they had elaborated on who the current boyfriend is....we are getting a lot of informational calls from the public, but all of their tips are from yesterday or the night before, and nothing concrete. ( I work in police dispatch)..would love to get something that was actually timely and useful!!
    ~~~my opinion only~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocker99 View Post
    Wish they had elaborated on who the current boyfriend is....we are getting a lot of informational calls from the public, but all of their tips are from yesterday or the night before, and nothing concrete. ( I work in police dispatch)..would love to get something that was actually timely and useful!!
    I assume her current boyfriend is one of the guys who "liked" A' last pic on her Facebook. (I suppose he could be an old BF since their exchange.)
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-03-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I assume her current boyfriend is one of the guys who "liked" A' last pic on her Facebook. (I suppose he could be an old BF since their exchange.)
    The most recent FB? Which date?

The first several I'm only seeing a few guys and all appear to be with someone except one (who seems very committed to his body, his phone, and smokes! LOL)

I've found what I believe to be the FB of the BF and it's gobs of photos of the two of them, but I'm not seeing his name on any of the recent pics at all.

So I could be wrong!
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-03-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beachlvr0810 View Post
    I see what you're saying plus a lot of the posters seem more concerned about the dog than for her.
    And the crazy thing is, the dog was never anywhere but there! He was tied up straight away!

Short video from her stepdad here talking about that night on a news station FB:

https://www.facebook.com/WEWS5/video...4394616579922/

LOTS of comments about the feeling of people in response to it.

Stepdad says "she never came back home, I mean back inside". Hmmmm???

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast