GUILTY PA - Oscar Rivera Herrera for raping 6yo girl, Hatfield, 2015

IMO he is a bold brazen pedo. He had to have been watching or knew somebody at the apt. building who knew the family? How would he know there was a little girl in that particular bedroom? She was obv. the target and he knew right where to find her.

Poor little girl! Kudos to the Stepfather for holding him and the Brother who got help so he was caught. Some how some way he knew this little girl was in that apt. and in that room. He could have been a grounds keeper, knew somebody in the building, or simply watched her and figured out which room was the Childrens.

That is lucky all the father did was hold him at knife point. I can't imagine what I or my husband would have done but I don't think it would have been to just hold him! Poor baby girl- everyone must be so traumatized- her brother is going to have a hard time getting over this too. They better put this creep away for a LONG time.

That is lucky all the father did was hold him at knife point. I can't imagine what I or my husband would have done but I don't think it would have been to just hold him! Poor baby girl- everyone must be so traumatized- her brother is going to have a hard time getting over this too. They better put this creep away for a LONG time.

I know. I don't think I would have been able to restrain myself.

Poor little baby. This breaks my heart.

I have never struck anyone in my entire life. Under those circumstances I may have been inclined to get a "few" in right where it counts!!!! Poor Family what a nightmare.

Oscar R Herrera :: For Rape+ of 6 Y/O :: Montgomery County :: 9 Nov 2015

Oscar Rivera Herrera :: White / Male / 28 Years Old

Hatfield Township, Montgomery County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Your One-Click Source* Of Upper Court:

Revised ChargeS --- Bail --- Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS --- Scheduled Court DateS

Verdicts --- Sentencing --- Payments --- Follow-Up --- Appeals

*Upper Court Criminal Docket Sheet:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-46-CR-0009065-2015

Photo---Herrera.jpghttp://www.philly.com/philly/news/20151111_Montco_man_arrested_for_raping_child.html#KtC4yQuKSxR0KiRX.99

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back