1423 users online (297 members and 1126 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

WA - Andrew Spencer, 31, Granite Falls, 3 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

Andrew Spencer

Suspicious disappearance of Granite Falls man
    "Police are looking for a missing Granite Falls man who disappeared under suspicious circumstances.

The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office says Andrew Spencer, 31, was last seen Nov. 3 and reported missing. His vehicle was found Tuesday on the Mountain Loop Highway. It was apparently vandalized with the tires missing and windows broken out."

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loca...-man/75587436/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Stephanie (his girlfriend) says the last time she heard from him was Nov. 3, after they had an argument. “'I love you so much baby.' That’s the last text I got from him and the last time I’d seen him,” she said, looking up from the screen. Stephanie says that in and of itself is odd, but discovering Andrew’s car near Green Mountain off Mountain Loop Highway was downright suspicious. “All the windows were bashed out of the car, the tires were off the car, his sock was on the ground when I went up there, and I know it was his sock because I do his laundry,” she said.

Stephanie, the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office, and Andrew’s family searched the woods off the highway Tuesday.

Andrew has three kids.

CTj3ogRUAAA0yqY.jpg

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/dete...-case-s/npLNw/

"Detectives found probable cause to arrest 49-year-old George Hatt for the murder of Andrew Spencer.
    Witnesses told detectives that Spencer and Hatt had an altercation earlier in November; Spencer allegedly burglarized Hatt's residence. Hatt allegedly shot Spencer, then burned and buried his body near the 21100 block of 133rd Street NE.
    Hatt is believed to have fled the area with his girlfriend about a week ago to California, where he was already wanted for parole violation.
    He is considered armed and dangerous.
    Human remains were found Wednesday at the location where the homicide is believed to have occurred, detectives say."

From the updated link in post #2 above.

How very sad.

Suspect in killing of Granite Falls man arrested in Auburn while walking dog
    Posted 4:00 PM, November 13, 2015, Updated at 04:11pm, November 13, 2015
    http://q13fox.com/2015/11/13/police-...ing-last-week/
    Hatt is being booked into the Snohomish County Jail on suspicion of murder.

Detectives were trying to track down the 49-year-old Hatt, whose accused of killing Andrew Spencer. They say witnesses told them the pair had recently had an altercation because Hatt suspected Spencer of burglarizing his house.

Spencer was last seen alive Nov. 3, and police found his body — shot, burned and buried — on Wednesday.
    RIP Andrew.

What a tragic outcome.

If the sheriff's office had done their job to begin with, George Hatt would have been in jail or prison and would not have been around to kill another man.

I don't believe Spencer attempted to steal or break in, but even if he did--Hatt could have called the sheriff's office...ah, but then again, the Snohomish County Sheriff's office RARELY does their job and will even fail to show up to calls.

SnoCo Sheriff missing Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by keljo View Post
    If the sheriff's office had done their job to begin with, George Hatt would have been in jail or prison and would not have been around to kill another man. I don't believe Spencer attempted to steal or break in, but even if he did--Hatt could have called the sheriff's office...ah, but then again, the Snohomish County Sheriff's office RARELY does their job and will even fail to show up to calls.
    I write a newspaper because of all the corruption going on in SnoCo and I just found out that the police didn't pick up the shovel that was used to attempt to bury Andrew, along with some other evidence, and the witnesses are being held by George Hatt's girlfriend under some kind of threat. He tried to send a letter to her to tell her who to "take care of and how" so he lost his phone and visiting privileges. He has numerous other violent felonies in the Carolinas, Alaska, California & in Washington