1196 users online (258 members and 938 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mom shot while breastfeeding son, shoots back

This is one bada** mom. She's breastfeeding her 4 month old son, is shot twice and shoots back at the intruder. Son is unharmed. Best wishes for her recovery!

http://fox59.com/2015/11/10/mother-f...month-old-son/

This mama deserves a medal for protecting her son! I liked her husband's statement:
    “I think it was a shock to the intruders just as much as it was to her,” her husband, Paul Bunce, told the affiliate.
    MOO

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Our American girls can engage in shootouts while breastfeeding. Take that EU!
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

you go mama!!!!
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Samantha thanks everyone for their support and has had offers to supply her with breast milk to feed her child while she unable to breastfeed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

(What an adorable baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by STANDREID View Post
    Our American girls can engage in shootouts while breastfeeding. Take that EU!
    Doesn't this level of violence alarm you? What hope is there that gun violence will ever be addressed if it is a reason to show pride.

Frankly, the whole story disgusts me. I find no reason to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    Doesn't this level of violence alarm you? What hope is there that gun violence will ever be addressed if it is a reason to show pride.

It was a home invasion. So I am not getting what you are trying to say here, not at all.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    It was a home invasion. So I am not getting what you are trying to say here, not at all.
    Well, I suppose many people wouldn't understand. I'm referring to the deep-seated culture of violence that so permeates the US, that ordinary American people are willing to laud as praiseworthy, what people in another culture, such as the EU, see as an unthinkable atrocity.

So while Standreid says with pride, "Our American girls can engage in shootouts while breastfeeding. Take that EU!", people in the EU would gasp in horror that humanity can descend into such a culture of violence. They would not see that as a source of pride, but of despair and alarm.

MOO

Well, I suppose many people wouldn't understand. I'm referring to the deep-seated culture of violence that so permeates the US, that ordinary American people are willing to laud as praiseworthy, what people in another culture, such as the EU, see as an unthinkable atrocity.

So while Standreid says with pride, "Our American girls can engage in shootouts while breastfeeding. Take that EU!", people in the EU would gasp in horror that humanity can descend into such a culture of violence. They would not see that as a source of pride, but of despair and alarm.

MOO
    Great she could defend herself but sad and scary she had to. IMO it's like a story out of the wild west and who wants that? Meanwhile EU can say "Low crime and low violence! Take that USA!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Great she could defend herself but sad and scary she had to. IMO it's like a story out of the wild west and who wants that? Meanwhile EU can say "Low crime and low violence! Take that USA!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hahaha what eu is that?
    “You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”

― William Wilberforce

"Be sure and make a good job of it!"

-Harry Harbord Morant

"All we ask is to be let alone."

-Jefferson Davis

MOO
    She should have just sat there like a good girl and got shot at. Got it.
    Just my opinion

The mom and son are alive. A good reason to smile. It would have been a different outcome if she did not have a gun.
    Last edited by deedee21; 11-15-2015 at 03:36 AM.

There is alot of violence in the USA. Heres some stats. One out of every three inmates in the jails and prisons are here illegally from someplace else. I dont think the EU can make the same claim. I'll give them points for that.

Thank GOD she had a gun and shot the POS or her and her baby would probably both be dead.

THAT is worth smiling about, IMO!

MOOOOO!
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.”
    --Thomas Sowell