Mom shot while breastfeeding son, shoots back

This mama deserves a medal for protecting her son! I liked her husband's statement:
“I think it was a shock to the intruders just as much as it was to her,” her husband, Paul Bunce, told the affiliate.

Our American girls can engage in shootouts while breastfeeding. Take that EU!

Our American girls can engage in shootouts while breastfeeding. Take that EU!

Doesn't this level of violence alarm you? What hope is there that gun violence will ever be addressed if it is a reason to show pride.

Frankly, the whole story disgusts me. I find no reason to smile.

Doesn't this level of violence alarm you? What hope is there that gun violence will ever be addressed if it is a reason to show pride.

It was a home invasion. So I am not getting what you are trying to say here, not at all.

It was a home invasion. So I am not getting what you are trying to say here, not at all.

Well, I suppose many people wouldn't understand. I'm referring to the deep-seated culture of violence that so permeates the US, that ordinary American people are willing to laud as praiseworthy, what people in another culture, such as the EU, see as an unthinkable atrocity.

So while Standreid says with pride, "Our American girls can engage in shootouts while breastfeeding. Take that EU!", people in the EU would gasp in horror that humanity can descend into such a culture of violence. They would not see that as a source of pride, but of despair and alarm.

MOO

Well, I suppose many people wouldn't understand. I'm referring to the deep-seated culture of violence that so permeates the US, that ordinary American people are willing to laud as praiseworthy, what people in another culture, such as the EU, see as an unthinkable atrocity.

So while Standreid says with pride, "Our American girls can engage in shootouts while breastfeeding. Take that EU!", people in the EU would gasp in horror that humanity can descend into such a culture of violence. They would not see that as a source of pride, but of despair and alarm.

MOO

Great she could defend herself but sad and scary she had to. IMO it's like a story out of the wild west and who wants that? Meanwhile EU can say "Low crime and low violence! Take that USA!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great she could defend herself but sad and scary she had to. IMO it's like a story out of the wild west and who wants that? Meanwhile EU can say "Low crime and low violence! Take that USA!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hahaha what eu is that?

MOO

She should have just sat there like a good girl and got shot at. Got it.

The mom and son are alive. A good reason to smile. It would have been a different outcome if she did not have a gun.

There is alot of violence in the USA. Heres some stats. One out of every three inmates in the jails and prisons are here illegally from someplace else. I dont think the EU can make the same claim. I'll give them points for that.

Thank GOD she had a gun and shot the or her and her baby would probably both be dead.

THAT is worth smiling about, IMO!

MOOOOO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie