MO - Tanya Chamberlain, 43, murdered, Lee's Summit, 1 Nov 2015 *Arrests*

What a horrible story! 13 and 14 year old boys? I'm gobsmacked yet again. :( RIP Tanya. Prayers for her family.

WHAT?!!! Omg!

Moral of the story: Be very careful where you vacuum your car. Scout out the area first & make sure there are others around to make it less likely you will be preyed upon.

Moral of the story: Be very careful where you vacuum your car. Scout out the area first & make sure there are others around to make it less likely you will be preyed upon.

That's not the moral I got out of that story.

Oh MY!!!!! This is heartbreaking. :praying:

:rose: RIP Tanya :rose:

are you freaking kidding me. videos won't play for me, but wth is this world coming to?

Do you think they'll be charged as adults for this? I think they will.

Be very careful what you wear when you leave your house. Scout out the area first & make sure there are others around to make it less likely you will be prayed upon. *sarcasm all mine*

More pressing - to me - is WTF are these boys doing out at 2am with no parental supervision and why did they think it was A-OK to carjack and murder a random stranger?

" Originally Posted by bwt42 Moral of the story: Be very careful where you vacuum your car. Scout out the area first & make sure there are others around to make it less likely you will be preyed upon."

That's not the moral I got out of that story.

Trident-- what did you get from the story? Or anyone else? Thx in adv.

Be very careful what you wear when you leave your house. Scout out the area first & make sure there are others around to make it less likely you will be prayed upon. *sarcasm all mine*

More pressing - to me - is WTF are these boys doing out at 2am with no parental supervision and why did they think it was A-OK to carjack and murder a random stranger?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that post was at best inappropriate. Seriously!

I'm with you on lack of parental supervision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" Originally Posted by bwt42 Moral of the story: Be very careful where you vacuum your car. Scout out the area first & make sure there are others around to make it less likely you will be preyed upon."

Trident-- what did you get from the story? Or anyone else? Thx in adv.

I know they are 13 and 14, but I imagine the problems with these two started years ago. What I got from this story is that children should be supervised. They should have rules, do homework, chores, and have a bedtime. They should talk about their day with their parents. Parents should know what their children are doing. That is part of loving a child. You show them you care about them, that you want them to be safe and to succeed. You show them how to be kind and expect the same from them in return. I'm rambling......this story makes me so sad.

I find it interesting, but not surprising, that the national media has been virtually silent on this story. Can you imagine if the races of the perps and victim were reversed though? 24/7 coverage.

My two cents...

I find it interesting, but not surprising, that the national media has been virtually silent on this story. Can you imagine if the races of the perps and victim were reversed though? 24/7 coverage.

My two cents...

I find interesting and surprising it's not getting attention because of who the victim is. People love a story with a pretty girl that reinforces their point-of-view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My two cents...

Actually this case was on HLN (Nancy Grace) last night. I do not have a link to written text to it yet. According to that report the kids even drove her car "erratically" and notice by LE. The kids even at their ages were driving her car with her body in the passenger seat. All with the wounds from a "small knife" to the face and neck area.

When I find the link I will post it. Until then consider it rumor.

JMO's

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane