MD - Elena Gugicheva, 34, stabbed to death, Takoma Park, 11 Nov 2015

anya

Reaction score
A female body was discovered in a Takoma Park, MD shopping center. I am confused as to whether she was found IN the dumpster or NEAR the dumpster, as the article seems to contradict itself as you'll see if you read the article. The man who discovered her body seems to say "in" but the author and description states "near". Odd. Anyway, it's very sad and may she RIP. I hope they find whoever did this to her as soon as possible!
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc.../10/suspicious-death-in-takoma-park/75507762/

Sent via Tapatalk

The deceased lady found in or by the dumpster has been identified as Elena Gugicheva, 34 years old. She worked as a part-time Paralegal for Carmyn Lombardo Law Offices that is located in the strip mall. Apparently, she'd worked there for about 5 years.
The police haven't named any suspects or what her COD is, as of now anyway.
Police did not specify a cause of death for Gugicheva beyond saying she suffered deadly trauma to her upper body.

Anyone with information about Gugicheva's death is asked to call Takoma Park police at 301-270-1100.

So very sad. This case seems really weird to me in that it's either very brazenly done or a made to look like something it's not, jmo!

May you forever rest in peace, Elena. [emoji92]

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...-dead-near-takoma-park-dumpster-idd/75603470/

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks for posting that. Yeah i saw that just after I made the initial post. I should probably move this theead to the Crimes sub-section, right, or is there another place it needs to go once identified but case still being investigated? Any idea how I do so or get a mod to do it for me? �� TIA

Thanks for posting that. Yeah i saw that just after I made the initial post. I should probably move this theead to the Crimes sub-section, right, or is there another place it needs to go once identified but case still being investigated? Any idea how I do so or get a mod to do it for me? �� TIA
I moved it. It does sound horrible.

ETA: I happened to read the thread just now, but any time you need a thread moved, the best thing to do is alert your post so a mod will know.

Two months later and still nothing in the news about what happened to Elena Gugicheva. :'(
The only thing that I've been able to glean from the news thus far is a November 12, 2015 report interviewing a woman who claims to have been close with Elena. It seems she was in a rather brutal relationship with a man whilst struggling with some dependency issues to which she had sought treatment for (though the latter should make no difference to why she was murdered).
From the article:

"There were occasions that she would come in here bruised and admitted that she was afraid of him and she would confide that he is the one that caused the bruises."

Read more at the source: http://wjla.com/news/crime/abc7-spo...-gugicheva-the-woman-found-dead-in-a-dumpster

I can only hope that the police are still pursuing leads and are working to bring justice for Elena's violent and untimely death. RIP.

Sent via Tapatalk - excuse my fumbling typos as I'm in a mobile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back