746 users online (96 members and 650 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OK - Kayla Pair, 16, Harrah, 25 October 2015

Posting for a member who wasn't able to start it via their phone

Missing since 25 October 2015 from Harrah, OK

DOB: December 13, 1998

White female

Hair: brown

Eyes: brown

Height 5'0"

Weight 105

Both photos shown are of Kayla. She was last seen on October 25, 2015. Kayla may still be in the local area. When she was last see, her hair was dyed a faded pink. Kayla may be in need of medical attention.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1256787/1

States here hair most recently dyed blonde and pink

https://www.facebook.com/OklahomaMis...18416691615656

Her mom started a Missing My Kayla FB group and said she's offering a $5000 reward

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1692...2977517587470/

Her IG http://gramlove.com/user.php?id=2069...e=kaylascene69

Her name on there is Kayla Holcolmbe

Note on the Missing My Kayla group it says she's 11 weeks pregnant (due May 27th, 2016) and high risk and possibly needing medical care.

Her FB also under Holcombe - which is the BF (and apparent baby daddy) last name - his FB is easily findable from hers.

https://www.facebook.com/austin.holc...friends.search

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Note on the Missing My Kayla group it says she's 11 weeks pregnant (due May 27th, 2016) and high risk and possibly needing medical care.
    This changes things, imo. Do we know anything about her relationship status?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    This changes things, imo. Do we know anything about her relationship status?
    Definitely seems she was very much with him shortly before she was last seen.

Her FB makes it sound like she's planning on marrying him.

His FB stuff at least in late September seemed to indicate the same and basically told everyone to 'back off' b/c they even have a family 'comeing' (sic) together.

As of September they were talking about their 1 year anniversary being very soon (I think that may have been the late Sept. post) so they've been together quite some time.

However, it doesn't appear that even mom thinks the BF is involved in her being missing.

Earlier on 5 houses were searched and two arrests made, and none of that turned up Kayla.

They pulled kids in at school for questioning, and still nothing.

People keep saying surely the BF knows something or she's at least been in touch with him, and mom seems to think he sincerely isn't and hasn't heard from her (and knows he'll be in trouble if it turns out he's lying).

The BF was with Kayla's mom the first day she wasn't seen, and was with her reporting Kayla missing to LE, etc.

It appears he must be cooperating and be believable since mom seems awfully convinced he's not part of any of this. He has been vocal about his concern for her, and for their unborn baby.

She's on meds for something (and there was a behavioral health appt missed early on) that she's not been on and it sounds like it's more than just pre-natal vitamins or something.

Can't figure out what else is going on, but apparently there have been issues in the past and Kayla would be arrested and then get medical before going home is an option.

But it seems everyone is sure others are involved, just not who.

Strange one (especially if the BF really isn't involved!)

A second FB group - Help Find Kayla

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7843...12209/?fref=nf

Sounds like she dropped out of night school/classes and then went missing early am just a day or two later.

She had been messaging her BF and stopped replying. Her mom found the phone and brought it to the BF b/c he got it for her, and I guess trying to get into it to see info once she realized she was gone.

Definitely seems she was very much with him shortly before she was last seen.

Her FB makes it sound like she's planning on marrying him.

His FB stuff at least in late September seemed to indicate the same and basically told everyone to 'back off' b/c they even have a family 'comeing' (sic) together.

As of September they were talking about their 1 year anniversary being very soon (I think that may have been the late Sept. post) so they've been together quite some time.
    I am reading it differently. I see him talking about future plans with her and the baby. I see him excited about the baby. I see him asking her not to be apart from him last in September. I take it (according to him), they have been together about a year.

Her last two posts on Facebook were very ominous to me: The Hugh Laurie quote and the selfie put up on the 8th where she appears to be crying. He hasn't posted anything about her since then except on the 19th he posted where he played Trivia Crack against her. She changed her profile pic from the crying to them kissing on the 13th and also changed the quote cover to the ultrasound of the baby. Or did she? We don't know she did anything on there or if someone else may have her passwords. Notice her hair in the last post isn't pink...it is blonde. It is either an old photo or she changed her hair color yet again.

She isn't saying she is over the moon about the baby or him. She isn't saying anything about either one it seems to me. I find it quite curious if she was so excited to have this new life starting and all. Her page should be filled with delight and ramblings about things. Something seems quite off to me.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

It appears unless you join the FB groups you can't see all the posts.

From here you can see more of them on the Missing My Kayla group and mom talks more about her pregnancy, etc.

Highlights:

• Known to change hair colour and style; gauges in ears
    • Believe she's still in the general OKC area
    • Psychiatric issues she's now been off meds for the entire time she's been missing, but also doesn't have prenatal vitamins, etc.
    • Found a shirt of hers down the road from the house
    • Had an ectopic pregnancy in March that ruptured and was told it's dangerous for her to be pregnant again so soon.
    • BF helped in the beginning but not really since. Still maintains he doesn't know anything/hasn't heard anything. His family hasn't returned calls or offered to help or anything.
    • No SM contact with anyone and it's very unlike her to be out of touch - and she likes attention and so being out of touch and not getting any is odd for her

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/...d/stories-live
    Last edited by TravelingBug; 11-13-2015 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I am reading it differently. I see him talking about future plans with her and the baby. I see him excited about the baby. I see him asking her not to be apart from him last in September. I take it (according to him), they have been together about a year.

Her last two posts on Facebook were very ominous to me: The Hugh Laurie quote and the selfie put up on the 8th where she appears to be crying. He hasn't posted anything about her since then except on the 19th he posted where he played Trivia Crack against her. She changed her profile pic from the crying to them kissing on the 13th and also changed the quote cover to the ultrasound of the baby. Or did she? We don't know she did anything on there or if someone else may have her passwords. Notice her hair in the last post isn't pink...it is blonde. It is either an old photo or she changed her hair color yet again.

She isn't saying she is over the moon about the baby or him. She isn't saying anything about either one it seems to me. I find it quite curious if she was so excited to have this new life starting and all. Her page should be filled with delight and ramblings about things. Something seems quite off to me.
    I was sort of basing my impression off the bit off to the side on her FB account - the excited to marry her handsome boyfriend and have their little prince or princess soon.

But I agree he's way more flowery/talkative - but it appears to me her settings also have it set in a way we can't see as much on her page, but maybe I'm wrong.

It's a second pregnancy pretty quickly after an ectopic one, which has her categorized as high risk.

That makes me wonder if she'd not been posting much out of fear of losing this one also?

I was sort of basing my impression off the bit off to the side on her FB account - the excited to marry her handsome boyfriend and have their little prince or princess soon.

But I agree he's way more flowery/talkative - but it appears to me her settings also have it set in a way we can't see as much on her page, but maybe I'm wrong.

It's a second pregnancy pretty quickly after an ectopic one, which has her categorized as high risk.

That makes me wonder if she'd not been posting much out of fear of losing this one also?
    Her mom gave her phone back to AH because he bought it for her and he has had it for awhile the way he makes it sound. AH said she just stopped messaging him. He thought she and her mom got into an argument. My guess is he has changed her FB profile pic and cover plus added the info about the baby and future husband on her profile. This was on her mom's public page.

We cannot discuss anything on a FB group page that isn't public though. I don't join those groups anyway. They can get quite misleading and turn into a mess.

Her mom claims to have hired a PI and believes there is an Amber Alert out on her ( saw it, but it isn't a real Amber Alert because there is not one on her). She also believes K is with some people and she has threatened them with felony charges etc. Someone should have really guided her so she didn't put carp like that on her page. She goes on and on about it plus how she thinks her daughter is pulling one on her. She gets angry and says a lot of things then expects her daughter to just come home or contact her? smh That isn't the way to handle this situation at all if K is a runaway.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast