973 users online (192 members and 781 guests)  

Websleuths News

AK - Daniel 'Pirate' Selovich charged w/ kidnap, rape, Manley Hot Springs, Sept 2016

A woman told police an abductor raped her up to six times a day while she was held captive over a five-week period in rural Alaska, with the last attack committed as she heard a military evacuation helicopter landing near the man's remote cabin to take her to a hospital.
    She was reportable kidnapped by Daniel Selovich, who goes by the nickname Pirate. He was arraigned this week on kidnapping, sexual assault and assault charges.

Where the he!! do these "people come from?

http://news.yahoo.com/alaska-trooper...225555100.html

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    A woman told police an abductor raped her up to six times a day while she was held captive over a five-week period in rural Alaska, with the last attack committed as she heard a military evacuation helicopter landing near the man's remote cabin to take her to a hospital.
    She was reportable kidnapped by Daniel Selovich, who goes by the nickname Pirate. He was arraigned this week on kidnapping, sexual assault and assault charges.

Where the he!! do these "people come from?

http://news.yahoo.com/alaska-trooper...225555100.html
    I think from a ship...

UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!

The victim dies and they are dropping all charges!?!?!

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_...0dd74cc24.html

Quote Originally Posted by rowdygirl99 View Post
    UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!

The victim dies and they are dropping all charges!?!?!

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_...0dd74cc24.html
    And on top of this crime in Alaska:

Pirate has not been released from Fairbanks Correctional Center, because he was charged June 29 as a fugitive from justice from the state of Nevada. According to court documents, he was served June 29 with a no-bail warrant for sexual assault, first-degree kidnapping and battery to commit sexual assault with substantial bodily harm for crimes committed in Las Vegas. No date has been set for his extradition.
    & he spent time in prison in California for rape as well.

I am afraid this might have something to do with the recent passing of Senate Bill 91. A trooper friend explained to me it is basically a catch and release order on criminals because the state is broke and cant afford to house them.

And it's not weird that she's now dead??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Right? Just "died"? No foul play suspected (how many times have we heard that!)?