1273 users online (225 members and 1048 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Awaiting answers and more importantly justice for Kyrian.

Chicago police want to question a man, the father of a friend of the child’s mother, Lanisha Knox. She left Kyrian in his care when she moved to Iowa for a job.

http://wgntv.com/2015/11/12/police-s...n-of-interest/

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Chicago police want to question a man, the father of a friend of the child’s mother, Lanisha Knox. She left Kyrian in his care when she moved to Iowa for a job.

http://wgntv.com/2015/11/12/police-s...n-of-interest/
    The title of the article and the lack of information leads me to believe LE thinks he's responsible - not that he just knows something.

Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    The title of the article and the lack of information leads me to believe LE thinks he's responsible - not that he just knows something.
    JMO

I would agree.. I think the biggest obstacle for LE is to determine if he acted alone or were other people involved. So emphasizing "they just want to talk to him and that he isn't being charged" allows them to still put the pieces together.

I don't blame LE... there are too many suspects and they all have a motive. I am sure they want to make sure he didn't have an accomplice(s). To have possibly commited such a heinous crime by himself, and D going to Chicago with him around the time body was placed in lagoon . THEN S&L takes him back to Chicago for plasma approx. 2 days after that. Yet no one knew or smelled anything is possible but very strange.

They will need to be sure of the charge, and if he acted alone.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Why didn't Rockford police interview him about Ky's disappearance when he was in their custody on an unrelated burglary charge??!! At that time, the grandma was screaming all over the news that Kamel knew something!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Why didn't Rockford police interview him about Ky's disappearance when he was in their custody on an unrelated burglary charge??!! At that time, the grandma was screaming all over the news that Kamel knew something!

According to SM...It is my understanding that he was questioned during that stay..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It is my understanding that he has been questioned by Rockford Police when Ky was first reported missing.

Now that Ky has been ID'd as the Garfield Doe Chicago PD want to speak to him about it.

Right now CPD is in the lead on the investigation into the death of Kyrian because the body was found on their turf. IF it is ever established that Kyrian died elsewhere (say maybe Rockford) I think Rockford would become more involved or lead the investigation.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

So kyrian was the baby in the lagoon? How sad. Rest in peace little man
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

No words..... RIP.... little man.

I think it's just a matter of time before people start cracking and throwing each other under the bus.

RIP little guy and fly with the angels

I hope so! the thought of this just getting swept under the rug makes me sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slowbutsteady View Post
    I think it's just a matter of time before people start cracking and throwing each other under the bus.

RIP little guy and fly with the angels

https://www.facebook.com/23WIFR/posts/10153215376946186

#‎BREAKING‬: Chicago Police will be holding a press conference tomorrow, November 19 at 11:30 a.m. concerning the Kyrian Knox investigation.
    For the latest on the investigation: http://bit.ly/1FpiykW

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Oh thank goodness!
    I'll transcribe (err....paraphrase) as best I can for those that can't watch live.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If anyone comes across a livestream tomorrow morning please post a link. I will try to locate one as well.

Previous presses have been at http://www.nbcchicago.com/

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-19-2015 at 09:52 AM. Reason: fix link

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast