851 users online (135 members and 716 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

I hope I do this right!

https://www.facebook.com/NBC2News/ph...type=3&theater

NBC2 continuing coverage of the murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers - tonight we hear from her mother and sister the first time ever. Sievers returned early from visiting her mother in Connecticut, when she was murdered. Watch our story tonight at 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    I hope I do this right!

NBC2 continuing coverage of the murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers - tonight we hear from her mother and sister the first time ever. Sievers returned early from visiting her mother in Connecticut, when she was murdered. Watch our story tonight at 5pm.
    Yes, you did. Thanks, IM4TRUTH!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    I hope I do this right!

Thanks for this info.

Someone (I hope, please, please) from the area will post here after the news??

Check youtube they have a lot of the news stories after they have aired.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeacock1 View Post
    Thanks for this info.

Someone (I hope, please, please) from the area will post here after the news??

Live Stream link: http://www.nbc-2.com/category/300756...treaming-video

I have to leave work about the time it will air. Sorry I can't report after that.
    Who MURDERED Susan Spiller?
    Community activist found dead of complex homicidal violence in her North Minneapolis home. Back door kicked in.
    July 2015 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...on-16-Jul-2015

Mark told Teresa's family that Teresa was dead while on the phone with the person he sent to check on her but Teresa's Mom said Mark waited until they were on the plane down to Florida to tell them that Teresa was murdered.

"Much more" of the interview to be aired in the 6 o'clock hour!
    Last edited by Always Amazed; 11-13-2015 at 07:48 PM. Reason: I misspelled Teresa's name. I am SO sorry.
    Community activist found dead of complex homicidal violence in her North Minneapolis home. Back door kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by always amazed View Post
    mark told theresa's family that theresa was dead while on the phone with the person he sent to check on her but theresa's mom said mark waited until they were on the plane down to florida to tell them that theresa was murdered.

"much more" of the interview to be aired in the 6 o'clock hour!
    wow!!

How? On the phone and texting at same time? I truly believe he was behind it. I guess they feel comfortable coming out about it now...maybe an arrest is in the near future...

Quote Originally Posted by Always Amazed View Post
    Mark told Theresa's family that Theresa was dead while on the phone with the person he sent to check on her but Theresa's Mom said Mark waited until they were on the plane down to Florida to tell them that Theresa was murdered.

"Much more" of the interview to be aired in the 6 o'clock hour!
    They will tell us at 6 pm if her family thinks MS is involved.

Tonight they had an interview with TS mother and sister. Asked directly if they feel anyone else will be arrested they know- we cannot answer that. Off camera Trent shared an additional comment- sister states- she was surprised her sister was bludgeoned to death, so nothing will surprise her. Hmmmmm
    They have not talked to Mark lately about the case. However, he is defending CWW openly- saying "he would not do this."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa's mother and sister in their interview confirmed that CWW slept on the couch in the family condo at the time of Teresa's funeral. Teresa's sister says she remembers that CWW was extremely tired. Teresa's sister stated that MS is proclaiming CWW's innocence. Teresa's sister stated that MS introduced CWW as someone who would do "anything" for him and MS was someone who would do "anything" for CWW.

Moved posts and generated this thread for discussion regarding the interview and forgot to unlock it! Sorry!

You are awesome, BEACH!! While you were "moding" I thought I imagined a whole conversation! Time for a Friday cocktail! Cheers!

I am hoping the interview will be linked here soon so others can join in- catching the 5:30 and 6:00pm news can be hit or miss for a lot of folks. I'm most surprised that MS has the audacity to defend CWW to his wife's family. Guess in a way it may give some insight into just how badly his best friends involvement reflects upon himself. Hey, this is MHO, since MS says nothing directly and quotable from MSM.

Wish I'd seen the 2nd part!

I swear in the first part they said (can't remember if it was Teresa's Mom and Sister or the reporter) but that they had both "seen the crime scene". I just cannot imagine that at all. Bless their hearts. I pray justice is complete for this family.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast