TX TX - Jordan Green, 23, San Antonio, 7 Nov 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jordan Green
v2FvqB6D.jpg

Mother desperate to find missing son
"SAN ANTONIO -- A mother is turning to the public to help find her missing son. 23-year-old Jordan Green was last seen

Saturday, November 7, in the 7900 block of Bandera Road. Green was walking home from his job at the Over Bar and Grill Restaurant just before 9pm. "He would walk to work. He would walk home, and he would go under Bandera's bridge," said Jennifer Green.

Green tells Fox San Antonio her son moved to San Antonio from Fort Worth back in July. He'd been working at the restaurant and saving up money. Green says her son planned to return home later this month."

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/f...ate-find-missing-son-17451.shtml#.Vka8ecvn_qA

I pray he is okay. But I get a bad feeling reading this link. Plus how much time has passed and the holiday next week.

He's got a bad name to search for, they're a lot of Jordan Greens out there. Hope he's OK.

Family seeking answers in search for missing son
The family of 23-year-old Jordan Green issues a tearful plea

th

A family gathered Saturday night along the 7900 block of Bandera Road at the last place where Jordan Green, 23, was seen. Green worked at the Over Bar and Grill and lived with at his aunt’s house nearby.

"I changed his Pampers. He's a good kid,” said his aunt, Lisa Jackson.

Jackson says it's impossible that her nephew just vanished into thin air.

"Whatever the condition, whatever the situation is we just want him home so that we can have closure and so that his family can have peace."

http://www.ksat.com/news/family-seeks-answers-in-search-for-missing-son

Jordan%20Green%20with%20mom_1514089580449.JPG_12037899_ver1.0.jpg

SAN ANTONIO - [FONT=&quot]Jennifer Green and her church members handed out gifts to the homeless downtown on Saturday. They're spreading cheer, but also hope that the presents may lead to information about Green's missing son, Jordan.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"When you come out to these homeless camps, these are individuals who are on the streets, they're the first line of communication,” Green said. “They see things and hear things before anybody else does.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"It's very hard because it's like I look around and he should be at home with his family. He should be around the tree with everybody else,” Green said. “It's the not knowing that kills me every day.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This holiday season, Green is hoping for a Christmas miracle.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"My spirit from day one has never told me that my baby is physically gone from this world, and that's why my faith and hope keeps,” she said. “Until I have him, until I have him, I'll keep pushing till the very last breath I have.”[/FONT]
http://www.kens5.com/life/green-chr...erson-hands-out-gifts-to-homeless-1/502024897

ordan Green was last seen in San Antonio, Texas on the night of November 7, 2015. He was supposed to go home to his aunt’s house after finishing his shift at a local restaurant. But he never returned. Family believes he left the restaurant to walk home. Now, three years after Jordan’s disappearance, his family works to make sure his legacy stays alive. They’ve marked November 7, the day he disappeared, as Jordan Green Awareness Day and spend the day donating supplies to the homeless.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Jordan Delfino Green – The Charley Project

Jordan Delfino Green
  • green_jordan.jpg
  • green_jordan2.jpg
  • green_jordan8.jpg
  • green_jordan3.jpg
Green, circa 2015

• Missing Since11/07/2015
  • Missing FromSan Antonio, Texas
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth05/09/1992 (27)
  • Age23 years old
  • Height and Weight5'9 - 5'10, 165 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA dark blue shirt and blue jeans.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Green has pierced ears and a scar on his right eyelid, he wears eyeglasses, and he had a goatee at the time of his disappearance. He has the following tattoos: stars on his right arm, a rosary on his chest with a cross that extends to his navel, the Bible verse Isaiah 40:31 "Day the weight upon the lord" on his abdomen, the name "Jennifer" inside an open rose on the right side of his chest, the words "God Got Me" on both hands across the knuckles, the Taurus astrological sign on his left shoulder, the name "J" on the back of his left arm, and the name "G" on the back of his right arm.
Details of Disappearance
Green was last seen leaving his workplace, the Over Bar & Grill Restaurant in 7900 block of Bandera in San Antonio, Texas, at 8:45 p.m. on November 7, 2015. He worked there as a busser and lived with a coworker. He has never been heard from again.

On the morning of his disappearance, Green told his mother he'd put in his two weeks' notice at work, and he wanted to live with her for a few weeks at and then move back to his hometown of Fort Worth, Texas before the Thanksgiving holiday. His mother said this was fine, and Green said he was going to move in with her sometime the next day.

He spoke to her on the phone that evening; she thinks he was walking home from work at the time. He never showed up for his shift the next day, never contacted his mother, and has never been heard from again. He also left behind paychecks from work.

The circumstances of his disappearance are unclear, but Green's mother doesn't believe he left of his own accord.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

NOV 6, 2020
Search for missing man continues 5 years later, Help Us Find: Jordan Green
[...]

Green was reportedly last seen on November 7th, 2015 in the 7900 block of Bandera Road. He was walking home from work after finishing a shift at the Over Bar and Grill before 9:00 pm, but Green never made it home that night.

As Jordan's family keeps searching for him, they're also determined to keep his name and picture out in the public eye.

[...]

Jennifer Green hopes someone out there who knows something about her son's disapperance will find it in their heart to finally come forward, and she also has this message for Jordan.

"Jordan, if you’re anywhere within in the vicinity, to see this, to hear this, mijo never give up, because until my last breathe I never will, " Jennifer Green went to say.

[...]

If you have any information on Jordan's disappearance you're asked to call SAPD's Missing Persons unit at (210)207-7660 and you can remain anonymous.

NOV 13, 2020
These San Antonio residents vanished and have never been found (mysanantonio.com)
[...]

1200x0.jpg

Jordan Green, 23, was last seen in November 2015 leaving work at the Over Bar Grill on Bandera Road.

On the day he disappeared, Jordan told his aunt, Lisa, that he had put in his two weeks' notice and wanted to live with her for two weeks before moving home to Fort Worth. Lisa said that was fine.

Jordan spoke to his mother, Jennifer, on the phone that evening. She believes he was walking home from work at the time. He has not been heard from since. Jennifer does not believe he left on his own accord because he gave his notice to work and left behind paychecks.

"When we last spoke on the phone, before he went missing, he said ‘I love you and I’ll talk to you tomorrow,’" Jennifer told NBC. "Well, I’m still waiting on that ‘tomorrow.’"

Anyone with information about Green is asked to contact the SAPD Missing Persons Unit at 210-207-7660.

[...]

Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Jordan Green was last seen in San Antonio, Texas on the night of November 7, 2015. The 23-year-old was supposed to go home to his aunt’s house after finishing his shift at a local restaurant. But he never returned. Family believes he left the restaurant to walk home. Five years after Jordan’s disappearance, his family continues to make sure his legacy stays alive. They’ve marked November 7, the day he disappeared, as Jordan Green Awareness Day, and celebrate “Jordan Green Christmas.” On both occasions they donate supplies and care packages to the homeless. If you have any information on Jordan’s case, contact the San Antonio Police Department Missing Persons Unit at (210) 207-7660.

Keeping this alive. I went out and searched a difficult to reach ~7 acre area (public land) right near the last place he was known to be. It has always been on my radar after noticing it on satellite imagery, but not reachable due the thick brush, cactus, and rattlesnakes/coral snakes. This is one of the few times of year it can be searched as the freeze killed off most of the foliage and brush that would normally make this area impenetrable. Still I was on my knees just to follow some of the game trails and to see under the low canopy. Most of the things I found hadn't been disturbed in years, despite the transient populuation that tends to pass through the nearby bus station, which is where I think Jordan might have been heading when "walking" home after work. Lots of medium-large sized bones and scatered remains, most of which I could find a large animal skull near. But plenty of areas I still couldn't reach without power tools.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ann-Margrock
Back