874 users online (127 members and 747 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Twinkle Miles, 15 Months, Ft. Worth, November 2015

Twinkle Miles
    [IMG]http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/1307*734/twinkle-miles.jpg[/IMG]
    CPS: Missing 15-Month-Old Girl
    "Child Protective Services is asking for assistance in locating a 15-month-old child. CPS gained custody of the girl in June and she was placed in foster care.
    CPS says while visiting with her biological mother in Fort Worth, the mother, identified as Vicki Miles, took off with the girl.

The legal name of the child is Twinkle Twinkle Twilight, she is also referred to as Twinkle Miles."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/CPS...350004801.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

What a beautiful little one!
    Look at her eyelashes!

I hope she is found safe.
    Praying she is!

Head shaved to perhaps think if someone sees her they'll think she's a boy, perhaps?

CPS said the toddler has a blue birthmark on her left forearm and her head might be clean shaven.

CPS said it believes that the child is in serious danger.
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/CPh...350004801.html

Ok, I'll say it.

Twinkle Twinkle Twilight.

Yes, her Mother is dangerous.

Dear Lord. Please let this innocent child stay safe and be strong.
    Be the most brilliant color in the box!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    CPS searching for missing toddler
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...e45001410.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by charminglane View Post
    Ok, I'll say it.

Twinkle Twinkle Twilight.

Yes, her Mother is dangerous.

Dear Lord. Please let this innocent child stay safe and be strong.

I'm so glad you did!
    I just couldn't!
    Beautiful child!

They need a picture of MOM out there!

I predict she's in no danger at all. I can't remember a single case of a bio mom who kidnapped her child back from CPS who harmed the child (besides the obvious fact that the mother isn't fully capable of parenting). It seems they're all found unharmed in about 3 or so days.

So get a pic of the mom out there, and the vehicle and license plate.

I also agree on the mistake of naming a child Twinkle Twinkle Twilight. Twinkle would be an absolutely adorable nickname for a toddler, if the toddler had a regular mainstream name. I mean really, this child looks like a "Twinkle" but shouldn't be saddled with that for the rest of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    I predict she's in no danger at all. I can't remember a single case of a bio mom who kidnapped her child back from CPS who harmed the child (besides the obvious fact that the mother isn't fully capable of parenting). It seems they're all found unharmed in about 3 or so days.

So get a pic of the mom out there, and the vehicle and license plate.

I also agree on the mistake of naming a child Twinkle Twinkle Twilight. Twinkle would be an absolutely adorable nickname for a toddler, if the toddler had a regular mainstream name. I mean really, this child looks like a "Twinkle" but shouldn't be saddled with that for the rest of her life.
    I think it's a sweet name, and if it gets to be a problem nicknames are always an option. Kids get "saddled" with unusual names all the time. IMO it's NBD.

She is a stunner!
    Be the most brilliant color in the box!

Amber Alert Issued for Texas:

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...=US&source=web

Suspect
    Vicki "Vicki Lynn Miles" Lynn Dixon

Twinkle Twilight (15-months old)

Last seen in Forth Worth, TX
    Vehicle: 2001 Chevrolet Trail Blazer, Red, SUV
    Texas license plate #MHY236

The Fort Worth Police Department is searching for the 15 month old child, Twinkle Twinkie Twilight. They are also looking for the suspect, Vicki Lynn Dixon (Miles) in connection with the child's abduction. The suspect is driving a red 2001 Chevy Trail Blazer, with Texas plate MHY 236. The child is believed to be in grave or immediate danger. If you have any information regarding this abduction please call the Forth Worth Police Department at 817-335-4222 or 911.
    If you have information, contact:
    Fort Worth Police Department
    Call: 817-335-4222

Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

She is a beautiful child. I'm hoping she is found/returned safe and sound and that the mother works towards getting her back legally....thought I suspect her chances are much slimmer now.

And, just to split a hair....per the video linked in the first message, her middle name is TwinkIe - not Twinkle. SMH....

Any word on why they think she's in serious danger , other than the abduction? Did mom make threats or in the past ? Maybe the reason she's not living with her mom is ' threatening' enough. She's just beautiful.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast