1196 users online (215 members and 981 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WI - Aubri Degeffered, 3, Milwaukee, 15 Nov 2015

Aubri Degeffered

Police seek critically missing three-year-old, last seen in vehicle stolen near 45th & Chambers
    "MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are looking for a critically missing three-year-old girl — who went missing when the SUV she was in was stolen on the city’s north side.

Police say three-year-old Aubri Degeffered was last seen in a vehicle that was stolen near 45th and Chambers around 6:15 p.m. on Sunday, November 15th.

Police say a suspect approached the vehicle and forced the driver out — fleeing in the car with the child inside.

Aubri Degeffered was last seen wearing a blue jacket, a black sweater with “Cool” written on it, black leggings with a Snoopy logo, and black Timberland boots with sparkles."

http://fox6now.com/2015/11/15/police...45th-chambers/

That vehicle has Wisconsin license plates: 409-XBP.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Amber Alert?

She's apparently in a car and apparently abducted.
    Is there something that they aren't saying?
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Oh no! Praying.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

What a cutie! The headline says "critically missing" - unusual choice of words.

Were they stopped at a stop light or something? I would probably let someone shoot me if my kid was in that vehicle...
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    STORY UPDATE: Milwaukee Police believe a man who forcibly took an SUV on Milwaukee's north side with a 3-year-old girl inside Sunday evening was also involved in an robbery in Brookfield around an hour later.

Police say the robbery happened at 19600 W. Bluemound Road just after 7:30 p.m. The individual arrived and left the scene in the same red Volvo SUV that was taken from the 4900 block of W. Chambers Street.
    http://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/...ing-3-year-old
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Photo of suspect. Apparently the vehicle used the in strong arm robbery is the same volvo (Same plate number) that was stolen with little Aubri inside.

http://fox6now.com/2015/11/15/police...45th-chambers/

The suspect is described as black male, between the ages of 28 and 29, standing 5’8″ tall, with a “stocky” build — wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with white lettering, black jeans and black gloves.
    Age between 28 and 29 seems pretty specific. I wonder if LE has an idea who this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    Amber Alert?

She's apparently in a car and apparently abducted.
    Is there something that they aren't saying?
    MILWAUKEE -- An Amber Alert was issued on Sunday night, November 15th for a critically missing three-year-old girl -- who went missing when the SUV she was in was stolen on the city's north side. Police say that SUV was later involved in an attempted strong armed robbery in Brookfield.
    This article say's there is an Amber Alert.

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    This article say's there is an Amber Alert.
    Yes, it looks like there is one:

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...67/8907/screen

Oh man. praying for little Aubri. Hope you are not scared, little one...
    KTCA : Karma Target Casey Anthony.

She has been found safe!!

Thank God for that.