GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kayleigh Haywood
_86707402_caa69465-8078-4d15-8fc9-7fa7b2705300.jpg

Missing Kayleigh Haywood: Two men arrested
"Kayleigh Haywood, from Leicestershire, has not been since she was dropped off at Ibstock Community College on Friday.
The teenager made contact with her parents on Saturday morning but has not been heard from since.
Two men, aged 27 and 28, have been arrested in connection with her disappearance and are currently in police custody."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34833820

Whatever it is this doesn't sound like it's going to end well. I hope I'm wrong.

I know, I'm thinking the same but trying to stay positive. They also mentioned her FB had been updated throughout the weekend, can't seem to find her FB though.

I've read that she was dropped off outside college on Friday for a prearranged stay over at a friends, she contacted family Saturday morning but that's the last info.

Can't help but have a bad feeling about this when 2 men have been arrested and she's still not found :(

Mum, Sandi, must be out of her mind with worry :(

Hope you're home soon, Kayleigh Jade Louise X

I know it is dreadfully foolish to judge someone on one picture of them (and it could be just that she reminds me of someone I know) but my first impression was that she looks like she could be a bit naive and gullible.

I know it is dreadfully foolish to judge someone on one picture of them (and it could be just that she reminds me of someone I know) but my first impression was that she looks like she could be a bit naive and gullible.
Of course she's naïve and gullible, she's 15. Most people are at that age.

Uh-oh... not liking the sound of this at all.

Thanks for adding to UK case thread.

Of course she's naïve and gullible, she's 15. Most people are at that age.
You're right, though they all think they're invincible :/

I wonder if Ironside maybe meant that Kayleigh looks less Street smart? More of a girl who looks likes she prefers to spend time with family than maybe a 15 year old who looks, dresses and acts 19 ?

You're right, though they all think they're invincible :/

I wonder if Ironside maybe meant that Kayleigh looks less Street smart? More of a girl who looks likes she prefers to spend time with family than maybe a 15 year old who looks, dresses and acts 19 ?

Unfortunately a 15 year old isn't equipped to deal with 2 guys almost twice her age. This is making me sick, thinking someone would take advantage of a child.

Hope she is found safe and well but it's not looking promising.

Wow another girls who looks so different on her fb compared to the picture released by Police.

Hope she's found safe and well although I fear this won't be the case :-(

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Got my dates mixed up

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics