616 users online (55 members and 561 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC - Albino Martinez, 24, found dismembered, Mint Hill, 19 Sept 2005

Police were called to the home off Albemarle Road around 6:45 p.m.. When Sergeant Michael Gainey knocked on the door, a man answered. Chief Brian Barnhardt says the man quickly held out his wrists in front of him.

Then the man showed Gainey inside. A man's torso was lying on the bedroom floor, partially covered by a blanket. Police, volunteer firefighters and S-B-I agents swarmed the area, and they found the man's head in a creek bed. Arms and legs were found in nearby brush.

The man who answered the door is being detained. A second man also has been detained.
    http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ%2FMGArticle%2FWSJ_BasicArti cle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031785169676&path=!localnews! article&s=1037645509099
    Last edited by mysteriew; 09-21-2005 at 02:49 PM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

A man was being held on a charge of second-degree murder after police, called to the mobile home where he lived, found part of body on a bedroom floor.

Hugo Contreras Alvarez, 32, was being held in the Mecklenburg County jail without bond, charged with second-degree murder in the dismemberment of his roommate, jail records show.

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ%2FMGArticle%2FWSJ_BasicArti cle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031785185594&path=!localnews! article&s=1037645509099

Note: For some reason these links won't come up as a hyperlink, but they do work if you copy and paste into your address bar.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight