823 users online (151 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Camille Badchkam, 11, Chester, 13 Nov 2015

Police were dispatched at 7:35 a.m. Saturday to the 100 block of Worrell Street for a report of a juvenile who had not returned home from school Friday. The parents of 11-year-old Camille Badchkam informed police their daughter was dropped off at East Chester Charter School on Friday morning.

As of Monday morning, the girl remains missing. Camille is black, about 5 feet tall, 125 pounds, with brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black and white sweater and purple Ugg boots.

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-ne...ing-in-chester

wow she looks older than 11!!!

11 years old missing

I don't mean to imply any wrongdoing on the parents' part, but your 11 year old doesn't come home from school Friday and you call the police SATURDAY morning?? This boggles my mind.

It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.~~James A. Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey4AU View Post
    I don't mean to imply any wrongdoing on the parents' part, but your 11 year old doesn't come home from school Friday and you call the police SATURDAY morning?? This boggles my mind.
    Could be they spent all night tracking down friends, family, checking all the normal places. It's not what I would have done, but I can see some parents thinking maybe their child went home with a friend or that there was a miscommunication.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    Could be they spent all night tracking down friends, family, checking all the normal places. It's not what I would have done, but I can see some parents thinking maybe their child went home with a friend or that there was a miscommunication.
    If it was me I wouldn't wait, better safe than sorry. Hope she's found soon.

Yes agree, I would call 911 asap if it were me. Maybe she is street smart? (reason for delay?). My youngest son is 13 (not street smart, small for his age)

I worked a few blocks for there in the past, and went to school near there too, back in the day. There is lots of crime in Chester, especially in the summer time, where they have declared states of emergency to stop the violence. I hope this girl is ok, but I cannot imagine where she could have gone. This doesn't sound good. There is a hospital nearby and a park right in back of it. That would be the first place I would be checking.

I was trying to check the forecast last week. I know we had rain on one of those nights last week, but I don't think it was Friday, and there is a creek nearby there, the Chester Creek, which sometimes floods, if you get a bad storm.

Actually, the Charter school is not really near the hospital or her home, where she was dropped off at 7:30 AM.

Thank goodness, hope she stays safe..