I enjoy old talk shows from the 80s and 90s and came upon a segment of the Sally show from September 17, 1986. The topic was missing persons and the segment in question dealt with the disappearance of husband and father Robert Lepsy in 1969 (his wife and daughter were interviewed). Lepsy is still missing as of 2015. At the end of the program, Sally puts the pics of the missing persons on the screen to give the viewers a final look. After showing Lepsy, she shows a woman and a baby girl named Shirley Ann Fair (?) and Terry Lynn Smith respectively who are (at least in 1986) also missing for many years. Since the segment of the show discussing Shirley is not on YouTube, I have no other info.

My question is were Shirley and her daughter Terry ever found? I can't find any info online in old newspaper archives or anything. I tried entering alternate spellings of Shirley's surname such as "Fayre", "Fehr", "Faire" and even "Thayer", but no luck. Based on the pictures alone, they probably—assuming the photos were taken around the same time they vanished—went missing in the 1950s or early 1960s.