721 users online (118 members and 603 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,422

    FL - Jonnattan Rosa, 22, Miami, 11 November 2015

    Jonnattan Darious Rosa

    Medley Mother Asks For Publicís Help Finding Missing Son
    "A Medley mother is asking for the publicís help in locating her 22-year-old son whoís been missing nearly a week.

    According to Medley Police, Jonnattan Darious Rosa was last seen at the Palmetto Metrorail Station Wednesday around 4:00 p.m. after he was dropped off by one of his co-workers. He hasnít been seen or heard from ever since."

    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/11/16...g-missing-son/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    192
    Just as an update, but Jonn is safe. Not sure what circumstances were.

    https://www.facebook.com/jonn.rosa

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaSpur View Post
    Just as an update, but Jonn is safe. Not sure what circumstances were.

    https://www.facebook.com/jonn.rosa
    I really hope so..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    I really hope so..
    So does a lot of activity and actual postings of "I'm okay" on SM count as being "Found/Located" or does it need to be MSM?

    What is protocol for getting thread tagged and moved?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaSpur View Post
    So does a lot of activity and actual postings of "I'm okay" on SM count as being "Found/Located" or does it need to be MSM?

    What is protocol for getting thread tagged and moved?
    It needs to be MSM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    It needs to be MSM.
    Wasn't aware of that. In that case, I can see why so many threads stay existing/open without tagged closure...most MSM media aren't going to re-report on the finding of an adult who decided to disappear on their own for a bit of time.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaSpur View Post
    Wasn't aware of that. In that case, I can see why so many threads stay existing/open without tagged closure...most MSM media aren't going to re-report on the finding of an adult who decided to disappear on their own for a bit of time.
    Sometimes it takes a little time, if they're alive it will get taken care of..



Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Angela Marjorie Dufrene, 2, Miami, November 2015
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-23-2016, 09:33 PM
  2. FL FL - Enieya Carter, 14, Miami, 12 November 2015
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2015, 03:32 PM