691 users online (88 members and 603 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

NY - Sarah Gendron, 24, Sauquoit, 7 November 2015

Age last seen: 24
    Age now: 24
    Race: White female
    Hair color: Red/Auburn

Eyes Color: Hazel
    Height: 59.0
    Weight: 95.0
    Scars and Marks: Tattoos Arm; Piercing Facial

Sarah Gendron was last seen on November 7, 2015 in Sauquoit, New York.

Anyone that has seen or may know the whereabouts of Gendron is asked to contact Oneida County Sheriffs Office.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/31031

I'm really worried about this one after I found this info from 2009:

SAUQUOIT —A teen-age girl will face felony assault after law enforcers said she stabbed her roommate in the chest early Monday.

Sheriff’s deputies said Sarah Gendron, 16, of Mohawk Street, had been up drinking alcohol with friends when she got into an argument with her male roommate shortly before 6:30 a.m. Deputies said Gendron grabbed a knife that was in the living room and stabbed her roommate in the chest. The injuries were not life-threatening, and authorities said the victim was treated and released from a local hospital.

Gendron was arrested for second-degree assault, a class D felony, deputies said. She was arraigned in Oriskany Village Court, and was sent to county jail on $10,000 cash bail or bond.
    http://db.rny.com/news?newsid=20090721-141051

Pretty scary stuff. I hope she might have just left to get away, and there's no violence in this situation.

It looks like Sarah is home now.

https://www.facebook.com/BringSarahGHome/

That's a great way start your day, fantastic! I hope she can stay out of trouble.

Hello Everyone. Thank you for your care and concern regarding Sarah. Unfortunately, Sarah is not safe. She was discharged from the MH unit in DC with a bus ticket to return home. She never arrived. No one can confirm if she boarded the bus, sold the ticket or turned it in for a different destination.

Sarah is believed to be in a psychotic state, experiencing delusions and hallucinations. Her father is working to get her case reopened at this time.

With regard to the charges when she was 16, those were dropped as she was responding to being physically attacked when she defended herself. However, it does demonstrate that the potential for violence is there.

Again, thank you for your help. We are all still working to find Sarah and get her the help she needs.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesdaughter View Post
    Hello Everyone. Thank you for your care and concern regarding Sarah. Unfortunately, Sarah is not safe. She was discharged from the MH unit in DC with a bus ticket to return home. She never arrived. No one can confirm if she boarded the bus, sold the ticket or turned it in for a different destination.

Sarah is believed to be in a psychotic state, experiencing delusions and hallucinations. Her father is working to get her case reopened at this time.

With regard to the charges when she was 16, those were dropped as she was responding to being physically attacked when she defended herself. However, it does demonstrate that the potential for violence is there.

Again, thank you for your help. We are all still working to find Sarah and get her the help she needs.

Take care.
    Welcome to the forum, Katesdaughter. I'm sorry your first post is such a sad one. Thank you for joining and sharing what you know.
    #JusticeForKinsley was taken too soon, but with her passing three little boys were given life through her lungs, liver, and heart! #WyattsPHight #XanderTheBrave #SuperCharlie

Remember Nic Kyllingstad. Once you've met someone, a small part of them lives on, never to be forgotten. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-November-2015

Live your dash.

Welcome Katesdaughter. Sorry to hear that Sarah is missing again and is in such a scary state of mind. What can we do to help?

Please check into becoming a verified insider here for Sarah's case. It will make it a lot easier for us to help you. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Take care.
    Welcome Katesdaughter, sorry to hear things aren't going well. Sometimes all we can do is hope and pray for the best.

Here is the new missing poster with the updated info. She was last seen in DC on Nov 24 that was 10 days ago. She could be anywhere, but it seems likely that she could have headed south.

https://www.facebook.com/BringSarahG...type=3&theater

Thank you for posting the new poster. She could absolutely be anywhere. We've been in contact with a very helpful person at NaMu, but she cannot open the case without a new report (still working on that).

I will look into the suggestion made above.

We've obtained some medical records. It astonishes me that she was released. I've worked in MH (in FL, not DC) for years and releasing someone who is voicing SI was contraindicated at all times.

I'm still learning my way around this site, and I appreciate everyone's help.

Take care.

I also meant to add, I clicked on the link for Sarah's Facebook, but it seems to have expired. On Facebook, Sarah does not go by Sarah Gendron, rather Song Wyldfae...

I also meant to add, I clicked on the link for Sarah's Facebook, but it seems to have expired. On Facebook, Sarah does not go by Sarah Gendron, rather Song Wyldfae...
    Her FB page is still working for me. It does have Song Wyldfae as the name on the profile, but the FB address is sarahngendron. https://www.facebook.com/sarahngendron

Take care.
    Im sorry i dont understand how the hospital released a mh patient with active hallucinations and delusions. To get on a bus? That is just so wrong!
    I just dont get it. She could get severely injured. So many things. Ugh im sorry

Praying for Sarah's family and friends!

I hope this one doesn't end up paralleling Audry Stevens in Waco who has major MI and physical illness issues at play and was seen boarding a bus in Texas.

LE reported her safe after a sighting (most accounts say by another individual not LE themselves) in another state but her family doesn't believe it to be the case or that she's truly ok in any sense - and that she's still in need of major mental and physical help.

She's considered 'found safe' here b/c of LE's statement http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ber-2015/page2

Her family has kept her FB thread going since they aren't convinced https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindAudryStevens/

(Scroll back through the pinned FB update to see more recent ones - and you can see more of what was going on with her prior, etc. She had made some very inflammatory accusations on SM about the WPD during some of her very clearly unwell points physically and mentally, which it's hard not to imagine have added an unusual dynamic to Audry's case in particular)