1341 users online (277 members and 1064 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2015.11.19 Tribute Thread in honor of Teresa's Birthday - Thursday, November 19th

I'm placing this memorial candle here to honor the life that Teresa lived and acknowledge to her family that we care and our thoughts and prayers are with each of them, not only on her birthday, but each and every day. Please feel free to use as a profile picture tomorrow (if you'd like) to have candles lit. Justice for Teresa.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    I'm placing this memorial candle here to honor the life that Teresa lived and acknowledge to her family that we care and our thoughts and prayers are with each of them, not only on her birthday, but each and every day. Please feel free to use as a profile picture tomorrow (if you'd like) to have candles lit. Justice for Teresa.

mckazpm, what a lovely gesture.
    Home of the Golden State Warriors

Tribute Thread in honor of Teresa's Birthday - Thursday, November 19th

I was so touched and happy to see the candles and memorial posts starting to appear in other threads. I'd already planned to generate a tribute thread in honor of what would have been Teresa's 47th birthday so I moved those posts here.

Feel free to post photos, candles, thoughts, personal messages, etc... I invite all of our verified patients and insiders to share any special memories they are comfortable sharing. I love getting to know the "real" Teresa and I already feel like I would have liked her very much.

This thread is strictly devoted to Teresa. Her life, her passions, her drive & dedication...and yes, even her spunky, spitfire personality. Only parameter is to "Keep it Positive and Respectful". Please no mention of any of the suspects, the crime details or any negative, opinionated posts. There are plenty of other threads where those posts can go.

Teresa looks especially hot in this photo! I bet she liked this one.
    Last edited by beach; 11-18-2015 at 11:03 PM. Reason: changed photo link

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    mckazpm, what a lovely gesture.
    Well, it took me long enough to figure out, so for those like me...it's edit profile and you add an Avatar..

Note:

For anyone who would like to change their avatar in honor of Teresa I have taken the liberty of uploading the candle image posted by mckazpm to our pre-loaded, standard "For the Cause" avatar category.

To change your avatar, follow these steps:

1. At the very top right of every page you will see your screen name, notifications, profile and settings. Click on "Settings.
    2. Now you will see a menu on the right side - "My Settings", The third option is "Edit Avatar". Click on that.
    3. Scroll to the bottom and you will see "Pre-defined avatars" with a drop down menu. Choose "For the Cause"
    4. The first one is Teresa's candle. Check that and click save.

to all who knew Teresa, wishing for you comfort, peace, and justice

Thursday, November 19th

"The deeper the love, the deeper the grief, the fewer the words."

Rest in peace, Dr Sievers. God bless your children, your family and your friends! No stones unturned!

-Nin

Attached Images Attached Images
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Note:

For anyone who would like to change their avatar in honor of Teresa I have taken the liberty of uploading the candle image posted by mckazpm to our pre-loaded, standard "For the Cause" avatar category.

To change your avatar, follow these steps:

1. At the very top right of every page you will see your screen name, notifications, profile and settings. Click on "Settings.
    2. Now you will see a menu on the right side - "My Settings", The third option is "Edit Avatar". Click on that.
    3. Scroll to the bottom and you will see "Pre-defined avatars" with a drop down menu. Choose "For the Cause"
    4. The first one is Teresa's candle. Check that and click save.
    That is so very nice of you, thank you beach!

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew you, and only God knows why. Rest In Peace Teresa.

I reread the homily from Teresa's service filled with stories of her love and compassion, giving her all for "the least of these". The poor who needed medical care, the young mothers from Our Mothers Home, spending the night in the hospital with a close friend, assisting the homeless to obtain housing, patients who feel they owe their life to her, and how she just adored her girls and family. What an extraordinary gift to the world, Teresa Sievers, whose light will live on forever in our hearts.

https://judyabl.wordpress.com/2015/0...v-dr-judy-lee/

Thank You, Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

Thank you, Teresa, for embracing every discipline known for the betterment of mankind, for your dedicated stance and vigilance against hatred and injustice, and for respecting every avenue leading to the same God.

(Thank you, also, to mckazpm for this wonderful tribute, and to beach and KateB for their wisdom and support of this forum.)

Dr. Teresa, you're in our thoughts every single day, but especially so on this day you should be celebrating. It's clear so many were blessed just by your being, and the giant light you brought to this world burns bright, shining on in the hearts, minds, memories, and love of your family, friends, and all who knew you. Rest in peace. I pray for justice and for the well-being of your sweet girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert View Post
    I reread the homily from Teresa's service filled with stories of her love and compassion, giving her all for "the least of these". The poor who needed medical care, the young mothers from Our Mothers Home, spending the night in the hospital with a close friend, assisting the homeless to obtain housing, patients who feel they owe their life to her, and how she just adored her girls and family. What an extraordinary gift to the world, Teresa Sievers, whose light will live on forever in our hearts.

https://judyabl.wordpress.com/2015/0...v-dr-judy-lee/
    Thank you, Riversinthedesert, for refreshing this precious homily by Reverend Dr. Judy Lee.

This reminded me of Teresa Sievers and her life of service...she worked so hard to help people.

I wish Dr. Sievers were here to celebrate her birthday with her daughters. I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for her as she had accomplished so very much and was loved by so many.

I will think of the smiling Dr. Sievers today as well as her daughters and family. What a wonderful person she was!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast