Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoffourboys

Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 506
Ok I am not caught up- but back and actually hesitant - it was like maybe you should do something light -- been a gruesome several days

then it was like i need to see if 187 people have been mauled then it was france 24 on its "safe" to go to WS-- was not sure if in (of course I know I would!) but maybe wait 20 minutes of it is happening somewhere else -------------again

Times Square would make sense with the strict gun laws in NY. They wouldn't worry about a confrontation with an armed citizen. I imagine they will avoid cities like Dallas or Miami for the same reason.

funny when Iread your post , my thought was , we all "beleive" they care about being alive or dead

if they are wearing dynamite where most of us put a belt they could care less ...bot funny and horrifically sad

and that fact is hard for most to grasp,

the whole game changes if your wearing bombs on your stomach!!

​ISIS New York video: Terror group releases warning of Times Square attack

http://pix11.com/2015/11/18/isis-ne...roup-releases-warning-of-times-square-attack/

I do not know you guys--- I think a lot of this is a bunch of 14 year olds getting some kicks ,,

hoefully I am correct ..............Don Lemmon last night , IMO , was a hysterical irresponsbe journatlist carring on about two diverted planes for 42 min -- dude if you do not know how many flights are diverted daily , aproducer of yours ought to find out

he was a mess and wrong in this story CDNN needws to get6 there cr#p togehter --you idiots are scaring people with wrong info

you all wanna misreport the number killed in a car crash out on I78 whatever , but right now this is fragile

be jounalists ,

the sad thing at the end of the day is CNN is run by the dide that made AIrplane the movie -- funny funny as an aviation lover I loved it , how this guy got to be the CEO of CNN ah shall end my post now

unreal ............

Times Square would make sense with the strict gun laws in NY. They wouldn't worry about a confrontation with an armed citizen. I imagine they will avoid cities like Dallas or Miami for the same reason.

Yeah, that's the reason :facepalm:

AEI, American Enterprise Institute
http://www.aei.org/publication/bren...grown-under-obama-by-as-much-as-4400-percent/

CIA director Brennan admits ISIS was “decimated” under Bush, but has grown as much as 4,400% under Obama

In a speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies yesterday, CIA director John Brennan made a startling admission: The Islamic State was “decimated” under George W. Bush and had just “700-or-so adherents left” following the surge in Iraq. Said Brennan:

[ISIS] was, you know, pretty much decimated when US forces were there in Iraq. It had maybe 700-or-so adherents left. And then it grew quite a bit in the last several years, when it split then from al-Qaida in Syria, and set up its own organization.

BBM

More at link

18 U.S. Mayors To Obama: We'll Take Even More Refugees

New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and 15 other cities are ready and willing to take in even more refugees than the Obama administration has proposed, mayors wrote in a letter to the president on Thursday.

"We will welcome the Syrian families to make homes and new lives in our cities," wrote the mayors, all of whom are part of the Cities United for Immigration Action coalition. "Indeed, we are writing to say that we stand ready to work with your Administration to do much more and to urge you to increase still further the number of Syrian refugees the United States will accept for resettlement."

Full letter at the link.

AEI, American Enterprise Institute
http://www.aei.org/publication/bren...grown-under-obama-by-as-much-as-4400-percent/

CIA director Brennan admits ISIS was “decimated” under Bush, but has grown as much as 4,400% under Obama

In a speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies yesterday, CIA director John Brennan made a startling admission: The Islamic State was “decimated” under George W. Bush and had just “700-or-so adherents left” following the surge in Iraq. Said Brennan:

[ISIS] was, you know, pretty much decimated when US forces were there in Iraq. It had maybe 700-or-so adherents left. And then it grew quite a bit in the last several years, when it split then from al-Qaida in Syria, and set up its own organization.

BBM

More at link

This does not surprise me one bit. i do think there are other factors than just Obama and his administration that have lead to this crazy increase but it's still alarming. Full disclosure: I'm a full blown republican and think our current president is a weak leader And am appalled by some of his comments made in the past few days, so take my opinion fwiw.

Press Conference
18 November 2015
Manila, Philippines
Prime Minister of Australia
The Hon Malcolm Turnbull MP
E&OE

http://www.pm.gov.au/media/2015-11-18/press-conference

So proud to have such an erudite, strong and wise man as our PM.

Just watched the media conference, live from Manila and, for the first time, in a long time, I was proud to be an Australian.

'I think the, in terms of the military response we have the second largest military commitment, from foreign countries, in that area after the United States as the President acknowledged yesterday and we of course will work very closely and intensely with the United States as that response evolves. I’d have to say that the President and I had a very candid and deep analytical discussion of the nature of the problem.

You can sense in the room in, you could sense in the room in Antalya, there is a feeling of real urgency that there has to be a pragmatic resolution. This has gone on, this has gone on for far too long and the military measures are important, are absolutely critically important. The degradation and ultimately the defeat of Daesh is critical. But if the question is when will peace, stability, return to Syria, when will people be able to go home? That will be when there is a political resolution, and that's what's needed now. On that note, I should leave.'

On that note, so should I. 'Good day!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member