NY NY - Corinne Bermudez, 46, Cheektowaga, 15 Nov 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Corinne Bermudez
bermudez.png

Cheektowaga PD looking for missing woman
"Cheektowaga Police are looking for a missing woman.

Corinne Bermudez, 46, is described as 5’5″, 90 pounds, white, blond, and having blue eyes.

On Sunday, Bermudez texted her family saying that she would be home soon.
Police say she never arrived and has not had contact with family since.

Her 2008 Hyundai Elantra was found unnoccupied in Niagara Falls Wednesday."

http://wivb.com/2015/11/19/cheektow...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I wonder if this could be relevant?

Police are looking for 46-year-old Corinne Bermudez, whose car was found unoccupied in Niagara Falls. Authorities say she may be in need of treatment for a serious medical condition.

As in it being a cause directly (the health thing causing something to happen to her - or her to get disoriented or just something like that either) or indirectly (wanting to run away from it or not live with it)?

http://www.wkbw.com/news/woman-says-shell-return-home-soon-goes-missing

Great info! Thanks for sharing. I have been trying to get more information. Where was she when she text her family? Where was she going to/ coming from? Is she on medication? Is there an active search? I live nearby and want to assist any way possible.

She's tiny! 5'5" and only 90 pounds!! Hope they find her soon!!

Age last seen: 46
Age now: 46
Race: White female
Hair color: Blond/Strawberry
Eyes Color: Blue
Height: 63.0 to 65.0
Weight: 90.0 to 100.0
Scars and Marks: Japanese writing behind right ear. Playing cards on back of neck
Clothing:

No photos disponible

Corinne was last seen on November 15, 2015 in
Cheektowaga, New York.

Anyone that has seen or may know the whereabouts of Bermudez is asked to contact Cheektowaga Police

Namus
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31092/1

Did we ever get any of the above questions answered?

Attachments

• E147174F-F0AF-43A9-B46D-E06123F774D2.jpeg
    E147174F-F0AF-43A9-B46D-E06123F774D2.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 4
I can't find any updates since 2015. Unfortunately finding an abandoned car in Niagara Falls rarely ends well. :(
Completely agree. But wouldn’t that be an easy ploy for sex traffickers being right ag the border too? If you kidnap somebody and park their car by the falls, they’ll assume suicide. I know without video evidence I personally-I couldn’t believe that if it were my child/loved one.

If she only weighed 90 pounds, and was also in need of serious medical attention, I wonder if she was an anorexic? In some cases people wiyh severe eating disorders need hospitalisation and emergency mental health treatment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back