GUILTY KY - Ed Dansereau, 63, Pamela, 58, & Calvin Phillips, 53, murdered, Pembroke, 19 Nov 2015 *arrest*

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/sto...odies-identified-pembroke-homicides/77850154/

The two have been identified as Ed Dansereau, 63, and Pamela J. Phillips, 58, both of Pembroke, according to a news release from the Christian County Sheriff’s Office.

Another man, Calvin Lee Phillips, 53, was found dead in a home at 443 S. Main St. that same day with multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.

From last month:

http://fox17.com/news/local/home-ca...my-major-searched-in-connection-to-ky-murders

Suspicion has been on a Fort Campbell army major. Now, FOX 17 has court documents showing detectives are hunting for evidence in his vehicles.

The search warrant shows detectives are looking for any evidence that could connect Major Christian "Kit" Martin to the crimes...

Phillips had been on the government's witness list and planned to testify against Major Martin in an upcoming court-martial. His trial date had been scheduled less than two weeks from when deputies found Phillips murdered.

Oh my... These are the parents of a friend of mine from high school. I am in shock as I just found out about this since the memorial service is going to be soon.

I can't find anywhere that says this Major has been locked up. So he's just running around free? Someone please do some sleuthing and tell me this man is in jail somewhere. Pembroke is an itty bitty town about 30-45 minutes away from Fort Campbell.

They are still waiting on the forensic testing to be done. My friend is asking for people to write to the legislators so this case can get moving. I don't want to post his entire email but these are the people he wants letters sent to:

Mail to the people below, C/O the addresses provided: (we don't want these going to a general mailbox)

Addresses:

Gov. Matt Bevin

C/O Catherine Easley

700 Capitol Avenue, Suite 100
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601

Sec of Justice John Tilley

C/O Tim Havrilek

125 Holmes Street
Frankfort, KY 40601-2108

Kentucky State Police HQ

C/O Rick Sanders

919 Versailles Road

Frankfort, KY 40601

And this is a sample letter of what he is asking for:

KY Governors Office
RE: Phillips Murder Investigation

Dear Gov. Bevin,

I’m writing as a concerned citizen regarding the triple murder that occurred in Pembroke, KY in Nov 18th, 2015. In following the news, my understanding is that NO ONE has been arrested; NO ONE has been named a suspect.

What system and country do we live in when 3 people are murdered; Cal Phillips, Pam Phillips, and Ed Dansereau and no one is held accountable?

I’m inquiring about the status of this investigation? I’m asking what resources have been dedicated to the rightful justice of these citizens? Finally, I’m asking what course of action going forward will be taken to ensure justice for those slain?

I look forward to hearing from you on this matter.
Sincerely,

I agree with you. It was never a big enough issue to kill 3 people over. I think its very possible there is an angle that hasn't been looked at yet. Or at least if it has, there has been no public discussion from the authorities.

"Kit" Martin alleges in a video interview posted on WSMV.com that Cal and Pamela Phillips ran a brothel at one time. Does anyone know of anything to support or substantiate that possibility?

Airline pilot arrested, charged in connection with 2015 triple murder in Kentucky

"An airline pilot facing charges in a years-old triple murder case was arrested Saturday morning at Louisville International Airport.

The United States Marshall's Service and local agencies took Christian Martin into custody at the airport in connection with the November 2015 deaths of Calvin and Pamela Phillips and Edward Dansereau, according to Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear. "

"A grand jury indicted Martin Friday on three counts of murder, one count of arson, one count of attempted arson, burglary in the first degree and three counts of tampering with physical evidence.

"We look forward to justice in court, and we look forward to a verdict to bring an end to this terror and a fresh start at healing," the victims' family members said in a joint statement. "

safe_image.php

From the Kentucky governor's website:

https://kentucky.gov/Pages/Activity-stream.aspx?n=AttorneyGeneral&prId=761

"Today, Attorney General Andy Beshear announced that on May, 10, a Christian County grand jury indicted Christian Richard Martin for the 2015 murders of Calvin and Pamela Phillips and Edward Dansereau.

Martin was indicted yesterday on three counts of murder; one count of arson; one count of attempted arson, burglary in the first degree; and three counts of tampering with physical evidence. The indictment was sealed until Martin was taken into custody.

He was arrested early Saturday morning in Louisville, at the Louisville International Airport, with help from the United States Marshall’s Service, Christian County Sheriff’s Office and Louisville Metro Police."

CNN getting ready to cover this after commercial break.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back