OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Peggy McGuire
564e944514ef5.image.jpg

Eufaula woman missing since Monday
"McIntosh County Sheriff's Office representatives said they are seeking help in locating a woman who has not been seen since Nov. 16.

Peggy McGuire, 28, of Eufaula was last seen dropping her child off at school in Canadian, said Sheriff Kevin Ledbetter.

McGuire's truck was found on Oklahoma 9 at T&J's Ice House in Eufaula. However, she hasn't been heard from. She was reported missing Nov. 18."

http://m.muskogeephoenix.com/news/e...cd4-5abb-5c92-bc8b-27cb85f36d72.html?mode=jqm

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/search-underway-missing-eufaula-woman/npR5G/

Short article.
Per the video at link:
A man dropped off her truck at TJ's Ice House early Tues. morning, then left on foot, per the bar's surveillance video.

Also, in the article, it states that there was another person in the car when she left her child's school.

ETA:
The link mentions the words car and truck, so I don't know if they mean both, or if it was actually meant to be "truck" all along.
(I suppose it is possible she had a car, and took her son to school in that, and if she had a truck, it was found at T&J's Ice House in Eufaula?)
IMOO.

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/search-underway-missing-eufaula-woman/npR5G/

Short article.
Per the video at link:
A man dropped off her car at TJ's Ice House early Tues. morning, then left on foot, per the bar's surveillance video.

Also, in the article, it states that there was another person in the car when she left her child's school.
Her child is old enough to tell them who the other person was when he was dropped off and if there was anything he thought was amiss. Poor little fella.

Why aren't they releasing the video of the man dropping off her vehicle? Was she dating someone? What was her relationship like with her son's father? So many questions!

I see someone suggested they contact Bridge The Gap group and I hope they do it quickly. Shandram19?

The weather is turning considerably colder with the first freeze looming here tomorrow night. It may be even colder in that area.

This case sounds a little familiar. A person last seen in Eufaula. A truck left abandoned near highway 9. This sounds very similar to the Tommy Eastep case although his truck was left a little west of eufaula.

I live very close to Eufaula and have family that lives near the area where her truck was dropped off. I don't personally know Peggy but we have several friends in common. Such a sad and scary situation. Lots of friends out posting flyers and searching different areas but it's very overwhelming without any real info, a place to start etc.. This is a very rural area, lots of wooded areas, acres and acres of farms, etc not to mention the huge Eufaula lake and all of the campsites, etc.. hard to search areas. I'm praying hard they find her soon. Her poor family. I just

can't imagine.

I'm local and from what I have seen and read, there is just the truck. No car involved. The school surveillance cameras did show another person in the truck when she dropped her son off Monday morning but I don't think it's been confirmed to be male or female

This case sounds a little familiar. A person last seen in Eufaula. A truck left abandoned near highway 9. This sounds very similar to the Tommy Eastep case although his truck was left a little west of eufaula.
The only similarity is they both happened to be in Eufaula. Tommy's truck was well hidden and a considerable distance from there. This case has nothing in common with his that I can tell so far.

I'm local and from what I have seen and read, there is just the truck. No car involved. The school surveillance cameras did show another person in the truck when she dropped her son off Monday morning but I don't think it's been confirmed to be male or female

Welcome! :)
And thanks for clarifying about the vehicle. :) And the other info as well.

I live very close to Eufaula and have family that lives near the area where her truck was dropped off. I don't personally know Peggy but we have several friends in common. Such a sad and scary situation. Lots of friends out posting flyers and searching different areas but it's very overwhelming without any real info, a place to stay etc.. This is a very rural area, lots of wooded areas, acres and acres of farms, etc not to mention the huge Eufaula lake and all of the campsites, etc.. hard to search areas. I'm praying hard they find her soon. Her poor family. I just can't imagine.
Welcome to WS! Sorry it is under such circumstances. I am sure it is frightening to the locals in the area. I hope Law Enforcement (LE) will be able to solve it quickly and bring her home to her family.

It is a very rural area and it begs to question why the man would take the risk of being seen by leaving her truck at the bar? Makes no sense. Why not leave it at the lake or on some stretch of lonely road? There has to be a reason he chose the bar. Did he want to give the impression she went off with someone she met there? Isn't the bar in a populated area with housing nearby?

I certainly hope if a woman did see a man walking away from the area, she will be able to provide enough information for a sketch. She can at least give basic details. Maybe that info will tie into clues inside the truck.

This seems personal and not random, but I could be way off base. Jealous or jilted person (man or woman)? She is a beautiful, vibrant, and professional woman. I haven't heard any word on her relationship status. Do you know if she was in a relationship?

Her child is old enough to tell them who the other person was when he was dropped off and if there was anything he thought was amiss. Poor little fella.

Why aren't they releasing the video of the man dropping off her vehicle? Was she dating someone? What was her relationship like with her son's father? So many questions!

I see someone suggested they contact Bridge The Gap group and I hope they do it quickly. Shandram19?

The weather is turning considerably colder with the first freeze looming here tomorrow night. It may be even colder in that area.
Ill see what I can do. I'm going to send JP, a message right now.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

It does seem like the truck was left to throw everyone off. Making it look like she might have left with someone. Probably didn't realize the bar had outside cameras. It's just an old trailer house with what looks to be done add ons. It's several miles outside of town off #9 highway west and then north down a dirt road. Someone knew the area to even know it was there. There are some houses around.it was dark and raining overnight that night & I believe it was left at 5:40 in the morning, Tuesday according to cameras. The interview with the lady that saw someone walking was on one of the news clips. She said when he saw her coming he ducked into weeds on the side of the road.

It does seem like the truck was left to throw everyone off. Making it look like she might have left with someone. Probably didn't realize the bar had outside cameras. It's just an old trailer house with what looks to be done add ons. It's several miles outside of town off #9 highway west and then north down a dirt road. Someone knew the area to even know it was there. There are some houses around.it was dark and raining overnight that night & I believe it was left at 5:40 in the morning, Tuesday according to cameras. The interview with the lady that saw someone walking was on one of the news clips. She said when he saw her coming he ducked into weeds on the side of the road.

I wonder if this person lives nearby, or parked a vehicle nearby?
I wonder if this person has a job and was late for work?

IMOO.

ETA:
I wonder if this person who dropped off the truck worked late, perhaps
into the wee hours of the morning. Maybe he met up with Peggy, and something bad happened to Peggy,
and then he drops the truck off and walks away in the rain...

IMOO.

The FB page for BringPeggyHome has been quite interesting and informative today. Most things we aren't allowed to discuss here, but I think we can safely mention a photo of some items seen by someone who went searching on their own were quickly taken off the site. Seemed like something that definitely should be checked out by LE.

Los, your signature kinda freaked someone out. ;) They figured it out, I think.

The FB page for BringPeggyHome has been quite interesting and informative today. Most things we aren't allowed to discuss here, but I think we can safely mention a photo of some items seen by someone who went searching on their own were quickly taken off the site. Seemed like something that definitely should be checked out by LE.

Los, your signature kinda freaked someone out. ;) They figured it out, I think.

What items were in the photo?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back