1017 users online (221 members and 796 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

Peggy McGuire

Eufaula woman missing since Monday
    "McIntosh County Sheriff's Office representatives said they are seeking help in locating a woman who has not been seen since Nov. 16.

Peggy McGuire, 28, of Eufaula was last seen dropping her child off at school in Canadian, said Sheriff Kevin Ledbetter.

McGuire's truck was found on Oklahoma 9 at T&J's Ice House in Eufaula. However, she hasn't been heard from. She was reported missing Nov. 18."

http://m.muskogeephoenix.com/news/eu....html?mode=jqm
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Last edited by pappa rob; 11-20-2015 at 06:28 AM.

Hope this young mother is found soon. So few details provided.

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local...a-woman/npR5G/

Short article.
    Per the video at link:
    A man dropped off her truck at TJ's Ice House early Tues. morning, then left on foot, per the bar's surveillance video.

Also, in the article, it states that there was another person in the car when she left her child's school.

ETA:
    The link mentions the words car and truck, so I don't know if they mean both, or if it was actually meant to be "truck" all along.
    (I suppose it is possible she had a car, and took her son to school in that, and if she had a truck, it was found at T&J's Ice House in Eufaula?)
    IMOO.
    Last edited by Treelights; 11-21-2015 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Clarifying Info...

Oh this doesn't sound good. The family has started a FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/913277778722062/
    Last edited by ClaireNC; 11-20-2015 at 11:17 PM.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local...a-woman/npR5G/

Short article.
    Per the video at link:
    A man dropped off her car at TJ's Ice House early Tues. morning, then left on foot, per the bar's surveillance video.

Also, in the article, it states that there was another person in the car when she left her child's school.
    Her child is old enough to tell them who the other person was when he was dropped off and if there was anything he thought was amiss. Poor little fella.

Why aren't they releasing the video of the man dropping off her vehicle? Was she dating someone? What was her relationship like with her son's father? So many questions!

I see someone suggested they contact Bridge The Gap group and I hope they do it quickly. Shandram19?

The weather is turning considerably colder with the first freeze looming here tomorrow night. It may be even colder in that area.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

This case sounds a little familiar. A person last seen in Eufaula. A truck left abandoned near highway 9. This sounds very similar to the Tommy Eastep case although his truck was left a little west of eufaula.

I live very close to Eufaula and have family that lives near the area where her truck was dropped off. I don't personally know Peggy but we have several friends in common. Such a sad and scary situation. Lots of friends out posting flyers and searching different areas but it's very overwhelming without any real info, a place to start etc.. This is a very rural area, lots of wooded areas, acres and acres of farms, etc not to mention the huge Eufaula lake and all of the campsites, etc.. hard to search areas. I'm praying hard they find her soon. Her poor family. I just

can't imagine.
    Last edited by Faith08; 11-21-2015 at 02:39 PM.

I'm local and from what I have seen and read, there is just the truck. No car involved. The school surveillance cameras did show another person in the truck when she dropped her son off Monday morning but I don't think it's been confirmed to be male or female

Quote Originally Posted by PokeyMeansBusiness View Post
    This case sounds a little familiar. A person last seen in Eufaula. A truck left abandoned near highway 9. This sounds very similar to the Tommy Eastep case although his truck was left a little west of eufaula.
    The only similarity is they both happened to be in Eufaula. Tommy's truck was well hidden and a considerable distance from there. This case has nothing in common with his that I can tell so far.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Faith08 View Post
    I'm local and from what I have seen and read, there is just the truck. No car involved. The school surveillance cameras did show another person in the truck when she dropped her son off Monday morning but I don't think it's been confirmed to be male or female
    Welcome!
    And thanks for clarifying about the vehicle. And the other info as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Faith08 View Post
    I live very close to Eufaula and have family that lives near the area where her truck was dropped off. I don't personally know Peggy but we have several friends in common. Such a sad and scary situation. Lots of friends out posting flyers and searching different areas but it's very overwhelming without any real info, a place to stay etc.. This is a very rural area, lots of wooded areas, acres and acres of farms, etc not to mention the huge Eufaula lake and all of the campsites, etc.. hard to search areas. I'm praying hard they find her soon. Her poor family. I just can't imagine.
    Welcome to WS! Sorry it is under such circumstances. I am sure it is frightening to the locals in the area. I hope Law Enforcement (LE) will be able to solve it quickly and bring her home to her family.

It is a very rural area and it begs to question why the man would take the risk of being seen by leaving her truck at the bar? Makes no sense. Why not leave it at the lake or on some stretch of lonely road? There has to be a reason he chose the bar. Did he want to give the impression she went off with someone she met there? Isn't the bar in a populated area with housing nearby?

I certainly hope if a woman did see a man walking away from the area, she will be able to provide enough information for a sketch. She can at least give basic details. Maybe that info will tie into clues inside the truck.

This seems personal and not random, but I could be way off base. Jealous or jilted person (man or woman)? She is a beautiful, vibrant, and professional woman. I haven't heard any word on her relationship status. Do you know if she was in a relationship?
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Family pleads for missing woman's return
    http://ktul.com/news/local/family-pl...-womans-return

https://www.facebook.com/McIntoshCou...type=3&theater

Interesting comments.
    I wonder if LE is able to trace some of her steps on Monday?
    IMOO.

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast