IN - Maria Torres, 50, stabbed to death in her Elkhart home, 23 July 2015

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Daily Mail:

Girl, 12, set her family's apartment on fire and stabbed her stepmother to
death because creepy fictional clown character 'Laughing Jack told her to do it'

⁍ Maria Torres, 50, died July 23 in her Elkhart, Indiana apartment which was then set ablaze
⁍ Court documents say stepdaughter committed crimes at the direction of a fictional character known as 'Laughing Jack'
⁍ The girl has been declared incompetent to stand trial by 3 doctors who diagnosed her with Dissociate Identity Disorder
⁍ Her public defender said 16 psychiatric facilities refuse to take her and claims that the girl 'has been failed by everyone'

story at link above

The image of Laughing Jack is going to show up in my nightmares tonight.

The court documents also revealed the girl, who has not been named because of her age, begged her father for help months before she allegedly killed her stepmother in the building located on Prairie Street...

The girl's public defender, Holly Curtis, said: 'This little girl has been failed by everyone.' At least 16 psychiatric facilities have refused to take her, and the state won't either despite a court order being signed this week by both a magistrate and a judge
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-clown-character-Laughing-Jack-told-it.html

Very, very sad :(
So she's been diagnosed with DID - also known as Multiple Personality Disorder. A controversial diagnosis in itself, never mind in a 12 year old! Is this Laughing Jack supposed to be one of her other identities, I wonder.

People with these disorders plus PTSD are generally victims of terrible abuse. She's a gd child. The family should be under investigation. She begged her father to get help and he did nothing? Freaking neglect, which likely could have prevented this from happening. Ffs

Sorry. I'm angry.

People with these disorders plus PTSD are generally victims of terrible abuse. She's a gd child. The family should be under investigation. She begged her father to get help and he did nothing? Freaking neglect, which likely could have prevented this from happening. Ffs

Sorry. I'm angry.

Don't be sorry. I'm with the girl's lawyer who said everyone failed her.

From last month:

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...lown-placed-in-mental-hospital-360498531.html

A 12-year-old girl accused of stabbing and killing her stepmother at the direction of a fictional clown was placed in an Indiana-run mental health facility on Tuesday...

However, up until Tuesday, Dec. 1, the girl was not admitted to a psychiatric facility for treatment. Sixteen area facilities refused to treat her, according to the official record.

Court orders filed during that four-month period of her detention claim the girl's mental health deteriorated while at the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Facility. All sharp objects were removed from her possession, including pencils, and the inmates had to eat off of paper spoons as a precaution.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back