1113 users online (178 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Farmer 'breaks' penis

A newly married Romanian farmer fractured his penis after ogling his young wife while carrying a heavy sack of grain.

Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing.

He got himself over excited and dropped the sack on his erect penis, snapping vital tendons and ligaments.

Doctor Nicolae Bacalbasa said: "It was a bizarre accident, and he was in a lot of pain.

"We have done what we can for him but he may never regain use of the organ again, at least for sexual purposes."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1544207.html?menu=

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    A newly married Romanian farmer fractured his penis after ogling his young wife while carrying a heavy sack of grain.

Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing.

He got himself over excited and dropped the sack on his erect penis, snapping vital tendons and ligaments.

Doctor Nicolae Bacalbasa said: "It was a bizarre accident, and he was in a lot of pain.

"We have done what we can for him but he may never regain use of the organ again, at least for sexual purposes."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1544207.html?menu=
    Remind me to NEVER allow hubby to visit Romania. What is it with the poor men from there? Do any of them live and die without ever having fractured, broken or accidentally cut off their penises?

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux
    Remind me to NEVER allow hubby to visit Romania. What is it with the poor men from there? Do any of them live and die without ever having fractured, broken or accidentally cut off their penises?
    You forgot exploded.

Wow! That's a stout Penis! I'm assuming it had to of been standing at a "stiff, stiff" attention (uh HELLOOOOOOO!) for it to actually have the bag land on it and bounce off? Otherwise, if it would have just "brushed" it on the way down, I don't see it tearing the ligaments like it did? Anyone else see what I'm saying? Unless he was sitting down and dropped the bag "on it"..

Have respect for differing opinions.
    After all, we're equally entitled to our .

Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful
    Wow! That's a stout Penis! I'm assuming it had to of been standing at a "stiff, stiff" attention (uh HELLOOOOOOO!) for it to actually have the bag land on it and bounce off? Otherwise, if it would have just "brushed" it on the way down, I don't see it tearing the ligaments like it did? Anyone else see what I'm saying? Unless he was sitting down and dropped the bag "on it"..
    Did he even have pants on?

[QUOTE=Hopeful]Wow! That's a stout Penis! I'm assuming it had to of been standing at a "stiff, stiff" attention (uh HELLOOOOOOO!)

hi hopeful! i think your on to something big, that was a very young wife he was looking at! and i bet she was wearing a summer dress....

"Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing."

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing
    Thats when I look my absolute best

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Thats when I look my absolute best
    hi cass! i bet you look pretty darn good washing the car also.

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    hi cass! i bet you look pretty darn good washing the car also.
    No, not really

Romania...where men are men and others are nervious..I bet in his younger days he could have carried that sack on his penis. Never marry a wife that much younger (and hotter) than yourself..mpi

[QUOTE=lex][QUOTE=Hopeful]Wow! That's a stout Penis! I'm assuming it had to of been standing at a "stiff, stiff" attention (uh HELLOOOOOOO!)

Lex,

That's hilarious!

"hi hopeful! i think your on to something big "

Not really Lex, I think the farmer was....until the bag hit!
    Last edited by Hopeful; 09-23-2005 at 12:46 PM.

Have respect for differing opinions.
    After all, we're equally entitled to our .