Our Fellow Poster Charterhouse

DeeDee249

Reaction score
I am sorry to say that one of our posters, Charterhouse, passed away yesterday. Her name was Linda, and she and I frequently communicated in private, and she would email me from time to time. She was as committed to justice for JB as I was (as we ALL are) and sometimes she liked to run things by me before she posted here.
We also shared a common interest in UFOlogy. Like me, she also had some "Close Encounters"-hers of the First Kind, mine of the Third Kind. I used to send her books on the topic after I read them.
She was a lovely person.
She suffered from a rare type of cancer and she had been struggling these past few months. She emailed me in September to say that she wasn't able to post anymore and she wasn't expected to live past December. True to her adventurous spirit, she promised me that when she passed if she met JB in Heaven she'd be sure to ask her what really happened! And she promised to let me know! I told her I was happy to hear from here from wherever she was, and I know she is in a good place.
I told her husband I would let the Forum know. Though she wasn't able to post, he would read it to her sometimes, so she tried to keep up. It was important to her to let people know why she was gone.
If you do pray, please say a little prayer for her. Thanks

This is very sad news. Charterhouse was a wonderful addition to our Websleuths family.

My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones.

Thank you DeeDee for keeping in touch and letting us know the news.

Take Care,
Tricia

I remember that she was a thoughtful poster on the Duggar threads. Well, at least she'll never have to see their awful faces again.

Charterhouse (Lin) was a wonderful person. She will indeed be missed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?295352-Charterhouse

attachment.php

This is very sad news. Charterhouse was a wonderful addition to our Websleuths family.

My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones.

Thank you DeeDee for keeping in touch and letting us know the news.

Take Care,
Tricia

I am so sorry to hear this. I enjoyed Charterhouse's posts very much.

May she RIP and may her family know that we at WS are thinking of them.

Thank you DeeDee.

Sorry to hear of her passing, my thoughts are with her family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back