1521 users online (320 members and 1201 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1366
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Menlo Park, CA.
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I think she tried to shoot first, but the gun jammed or it didn't disable him, but the final shot had to be last because of the way it was lying on top of the pool of blood. That couldn't have happen if the bullet had been kicked there.
    Despite the shell casing lying on top of a pool of drying blood on the bathroom floor near the base cabinet, I was also one of the many who always thought that the gunshot came first. Until this very moment as I began typing my reply and visualized what I was typing.

    Because by her shooting him above his right temple (which she did) as he sat in the shower, the path of the bullet would have travelled towards the back of his head -- whereas the bullet did, in fact, become lodged in his left cheek. To my way of thinking, A + B just doesn't equal C.

    The gunshot being last does make sense to me now (after only 2+ years, lol), but I sure would like to know for sure where they both were in the bathroom or hallway when she fired the gun. Nothing about that makes sense to me. Oh! Maybe it'll be in Nurmi's e-book!
    @JodiAnnArias: They took my case and they took my cash, now I'm in Perryville with a terrible rash. #JodiArias

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    I was reading the comments in the section below this link, and I found it interesting that someone made a comment about how JA could not of killed him with the knife alone. This is why I believe it was gunshot first, because she shot the first shot, and it hurt him but kept him still alive until she started to stab. JMO
    I think she intended to shoot him first, but the gun jammed, so she went with the knife and left the gun in the bathroom. When that didn't work entirely, she brought Travis back to the bathroom so she could get the gun and then used it again. This time it worked.
    All she's ever had to do is stick to the story of her plan, not the real sequence.
    Why did she drag Travis back to the bathroom otherwise? He was still moving, she had to keep tabs on him, and she had to get the other weapon (i.e. the gun).
    Last edited by RickshawFan; 11-11-2015 at 10:32 AM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Oooh, Oooh, I so hope it's about Juror 17! There was definitely a conflict of interest there. Marc McGee would be good too!
    I'm thinking there's a thread through all that secretive and perjury stuff and the investigation is working on the whole shebang, MDLR, Creeps 1, 2, and 3, "childhood fraudster friend", auntie, JSS' assistant, money-laundering trust, perhaps with colluding attorneys..... I'm thinking they might also head off something related to Jodi's "excessive media" argument. Her appeal is going to be nuked out of the water and she's going to drag down everyone who took her side during the trials.

    I doubt the AG would do this investigation unless they were pretty certain what they were looking for, since I'm sure they have a colossal workload and they don't need to be going after a pie in the sky. Their overall job description seems to be to investigate people who are ripping off Arizona, especially in a conspiratorial kind of way with complex scams.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToBendPages View Post
    In reading all the text so far, you notice that Travis had many friends and was in contact with several people every day and all hours of the night, and there might of been 86,000 text but they weren't just between him and Jodi, in fact there aren't that many between them. Another thing nurmi, wilmont, and alv kept saying, that wasn't true.
    Even between TA and JA, evidently a far bigger chunk are from her than him because he often doesn't respond.

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToBendPages View Post
    In reading all the text so far, you notice that Travis had many friends and was in contact with several people every day and all hours of the night, and there might of been 86,000 text but they weren't just between him and Jodi, in fact there aren't that many between them. Another thing nurmi, wilmont, and alv kept saying, that wasn't true.

    Was that number supposed to be just for texts, or for texts and emails and gchats and phone calls?

    Complete BS if just for texts. Off by ummm..maybe 75,000.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    549

    New killer like arias

    We have a new monster on the horizon, from Toronto, a step mother accused of aiding her husband in the murder of his teenage daughter. She is claiming domestic abuse..... (this is getting to be a ridiculous defense for these women) She is arrogant and shows her temper while being cross examined by husbands attorney. https://t.co/vNKSF0yEL2

    Check it out. It is a bad one.
    Last edited by samspace070; 11-11-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: sentence structure

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Land of Ago
    Posts
    15,628
    Maybe JA had T's calls forwarded to her number during that time Lisa's calls/texts weren't getting though? Whatever voice message and text Lisa left Travis maybe p'ed her off so much that she used that date as the pedo lie? I don't get why JM didn't show this whole day's texts and calls as proof that JA was never there when she said she was.

    I wonder also if the genetic testing was to try to find out if there was a chance he could have a predisposition towards addiction like his parents.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Maybe JA had T's calls forwarded to her number during that time Lisa's calls/texts weren't getting though? Whatever voice message and text Lisa left Travis maybe p'ed her off so much that she used that date as the pedo lie? I don't get why JM didn't show this whole day's texts and calls as proof that JA was never there when she said she was.

    I wonder also if the genetic testing was to try to find out if there was a chance he could have a predisposition towards addiction like his parents.
    I'm not sure they can figure out addiction predisposition with a gene test. The relevant gene might also be a gene that everyone has, but has an on/off switch that factors into addiction. There could just be a genetic trait in Lisa's family that she's concerned about if she and Travis are going to spend their lives together, and that she wants him to be tested to see if he also is a carrier.

    I'm betting this text exchange wasn't permitted to be used for some reason or other.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,995
    Originally Posted by RickshawFan


    "I'm banking on MDLR being the focus of the investigation, along with Juror 17, and the affidavit witnesses, since MDLR probably persuaded them to lie"




    BAM.... my exact thoughts, but I am thinking the leak of jurors names also. When did she pass along something to Mommy Dearest?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    156
    Phone history and Text also contradict JA's story. TA was NOT frantic to talk to JA & JA was not avoiding him.

    JA's testimony:
    -Left an item, called him 2 x's before returning to get
    -Walked in on TA masturbating
    -He was frantic to talk and called her lots of times.

    Thought it might be interesting to put more info in your post to show further how much she lied. Inserts are all in BOLDED CAPS. (This information is courtesy of Jodi Arias Trial Truth and can be found at the following link: http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot....1_archive.html)


    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    January 21, 2008. The day the killer will later refer to in vomiting out her most despicable and odious lie, that Travis was a pedophile (thanks goes to you too on this one, Nurmi).


    In the early morning, Lisa says to Travis --goodnight honey. I love you baby. Travis says- I love you too. Good night.

    at 9:35 a.m. Deanna text Travis and says- there's a mummy on my computer desk. Thanks for coming over. Love you.

    At 2:03 p.m. Lisa says- hey did you call me and Travis replies yes. she says - do you need me to call you back right away?

    Travis says- I just got some information about the genetic disorder.

    Lisa says - ok I'll call you in a few minutes.

    Over 20 minutes later Travis texts - when you say in a few what do you mean?

    She says what do you mean? I just called your cell and left a message and I called your house phone.

    2:29. Travis - my cell didn't ring and it doesn't show a voicemail.

    2:35 Lisa says- did you get that last text?

    2:35 Travis says no

    2:36 p.m. Lisa said- I called again. Is it still not showing up? how strange. Try calling me again please?

    2;37 pm Travis replied- we can just talk at FHE. Don't worry about it.

    2:38 p.m. Lisa says- are you sure? I'd ike to know what's up.
    Did you get tested or is it just more info? Travis says- just info.

    Lisa says- okay I suppose I can wait.

    3:53 & 4:09 PM JODI CALLS ta TWICE (WOULD HAVE TO BE THE ALLEGED CALLS IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE INCIDENT)

    4:29 PM ta CALLS JA FOR THE FIRST TIME (20 MINUTES AFTER THE ALLEGED INCIDENT)

    438 pm lisa says -hey baby. I just tried calling you back again. Is it still not ringing for me?

    4:53 PM JA CALLS TA (43 MINUTES AFTER SHE ALLEGEDLY CAUGHT HIM - DOES NOT MATCH HER STORY OF "AVOIDING HIM".)

    5:11, 5:20, 5:48 TA CALLS JA 3 TIMES (JODI HAD HIS CAR)

    5:53 PM JA TEXTS TA (JODI CLAIMED THE INCIDENT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS AND PLANS WERE ALREADY MADE TO MEET THAT NIGHT)

    5:38 p.m. the killer texts- I can't remember . am I supposed to pick you up on Wednesday at 10:30?


    5:52 p.m. Leslie U texts T. -- just realized I never called Jodi back. CRAP!!

    6:41 pm. killer: can we trade cars before fhe?

    7:14 p.m. Deanna: you should go on American Gladiator. For real

    Travis: why?

    715 Deanna to T-- you would totally win!

    7:17 p.m.Travis to Deanna- what makes you think that?

    7:19 p.m. the killer says- " nevermind. One of the stores I need to go to tomorrow closes at 8. I'll just go tomorrow. "

    7:20 p.m. Deanna to T--oh come on, you know you could if you train for it! you would get all crazy... it would be awesome!

    7:24pm. T to killer: I got a ride from some peeps in the ward now you can just go get it. Let me know when you make the exchange.

    7:25 p.m. to Deanna: I'll look into it.

    7:25 p.m. killer: I'm almost asleep. We'll see. Zzzzz.

    7:27 p.m. Deanna to T: yay! Have you really not thought about it till now?

    7:27 p.m. T to the killer: you obviously don't need it that bad. I got a ride so you can go get the car. Now you're going to sleep?

    7:27 p.m. T to Deanna --I haven't.

    7:30 p.m. Killer: I fell asleep and a phone call woke me up. that's when I sent you the text.

    7:30 Deanna to T: it could be fun . let me know

    7:36 pm. Killer to T: I have a really bad headache. I can barely move.

    9:11 p.m. Travis to killer. All right. Get it tomorrow then.

    9:16 p.m. killer: can you talk right now?

    9:17 p.m. T to killer-- Not right now.


    That was the last text sent by Travis to anyone that night. It's interesting, among other things , that Travis asked the killer the next day if she had used his phone. I'm thinking she messed with it somehow, as in, blocked incoming calls from Lisa.

    Notice there is no time in the afternoon when it was possible for her to stop by. Curious about the genetic disorder. Not genealogy, then? Included the exchange with Deanna because I think it demonstrates how the killer literally imposed herself into the middle of his full and loving life.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Maybe JA had T's calls forwarded to her number during that time Lisa's calls/texts weren't getting though? Whatever voice message and text Lisa left Travis maybe p'ed her off so much that she used that date as the pedo lie? I don't get why JM didn't show this whole day's texts and calls as proof that JA was never there when she said she was.

    I wonder also if the genetic testing was to try to find out if there was a chance he could have a predisposition towards addiction like his parents.
    Im thinking the same thing. I think it was more or less proven she had Travis passwords to his phone and if he had a phone system that allowed "call forwarding" then it would be very simple for JA to have his calls forwarded and ring her phone so she could track who was calling him.

    Then she would quickly switch it back before the night was over so that he would not get suspicious.

    I think JA was pulling lots of stunts with his phone and voicemail and texts like that.

    As far as the testing it could have been like was mentioned that something she wanted him to test for to be sure he wasn't a carrier OR maybe it was some other rumor JA told Travis that he had better test himself because she has aids or Hepititis or some other lie like that. To get his other girlfriends scared to be with him.

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    Im thinking the same thing. I think it was more or less proven she had Travis passwords to his phone and if he had a phone system that allowed "call forwarding" then it would be very simple for JA to have his calls forwarded and ring her phone so she could track who was calling him.

    Then she would quickly switch it back before the night was over so that he would not get suspicious.

    I think JA was pulling lots of stunts with his phone and voicemail and texts like that.

    As far as the testing it could have been like was mentioned that something she wanted him to test for to be sure he wasn't a carrier OR maybe it was some other rumor JA told Travis that he had better test himself because she has aids or Hepititis or some other lie like that. To get his other girlfriends scared to be with him.

    One way to check that theory would be to look at the killer's phone records for that day , entered into evidence.

    Those records came up on the first and perhaps the second day of JM's cross examination of her. I'm not sure if the entire call record for that day was shown, but I remember at least part of it was, and even without knowing Lisa's phone number it is theoretically possible to see whether or not the killer received phone calls , very brief phone calls, from any number, at the times Lisa indicated she was trying to reach Travis.



    ETA. Will skim through Jan and Feb texts (way) later today to see if there's an observable pattern of the killer texting Travis while he's in the middle of texting Lisa especially, but other GF's as well.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    I think she intended to shoot him first, but the gun jammed, so she went with the knife and left the gun in the bathroom. When that didn't work entirely, she brought Travis back to the bathroom so she could get the gun and then used it again. This time it worked.
    All she's ever had to do is stick to the story of her plan, not the real sequence.
    Why did she drag Travis back to the bathroom otherwise? He was still moving, she had to keep tabs on him, and she had to get the other weapon (i.e. the gun).
    I agree Rickshaw, remember during one of her many stories where she said the ninja man put a gun to her head and pulled the trigger but nothing happened? That may have happened with Travis and she had to use the knife sooner than she planned. And she did bring the knife or knives, because none were missing from TA's.
    Last edited by samspace070; 11-11-2015 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spelling

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing Ding View Post
    Despite the shell casing lying on top of a pool of drying blood on the bathroom floor near the base cabinet, I was also one of the many who always thought that the gunshot came first. Until this very moment as I began typing my reply and visualized what I was typing.

    Because by her shooting him above his right temple (which she did) as he sat in the shower, the path of the bullet would have travelled towards the back of his head -- whereas the bullet did, in fact, become lodged in his left cheek. To my way of thinking, A + B just doesn't equal C.

    The gunshot being last does make sense to me now (after only 2+ years, lol), but I sure would like to know for sure where they both were in the bathroom or hallway when she fired the gun. Nothing about that makes sense to me. Oh! Maybe it'll be in Nurmi's e-book!
    She could of fired twice, and the gun jammed the second time and left 1 casing behind. She could of taken the other casing, just to cover herself from stealing grandpa's gun, and it not matching up to anything if the gun was ever located.

    I don't think when she left the house, she had any idea what she was going to with the gun; until maybe after she came out of her "fog" ...
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    I think she intended to shoot him first, but the gun jammed, so she went with the knife and left the gun in the bathroom. When that didn't work entirely, she brought Travis back to the bathroom so she could get the gun and then used it again. This time it worked.
    All she's ever had to do is stick to the story of her plan, not the real sequence.
    Why did she drag Travis back to the bathroom otherwise? He was still moving, she had to keep tabs on him, and she had to get the other weapon (i.e. the gun).
    BBM ~ I think she dragged him back to the bathroom after she slit his throat, as shown by the blood pool on the carpet near the bedroom entrance. He was dead at that point. Hence, why she said "he was still alive when I slit his throat". This is ultimately what killed him, IMO.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1253
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 09:48 PM
  2. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1462
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 08:01 PM
  3. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1
    By Harmony 2 in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1218
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 12:42 PM
  4. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 946
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:15 AM
  5. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1155
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 08:15 AM

Tags for this Thread