1219 users online (194 members and 1025 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    Even between TA and JA, evidently a far bigger chunk are from her than him because he often doesn't respond.

ALV said Travis kept Jodi wasn't able to sleep because Travis kept waking her up. I see Jodi texting Travis all during the night many nights, and he doesn't respond to her, but it texting with others. That was one thing ALV said on the stand, that Travis needed constant praise from Jodi. I see Jodi gushing and over the tops texts of her undying love, how wonderful he was, etc, Travis doesn't always respond, and if he does, it's a thank you or you're nerd, and that about it. It's always unasked for and it was Jodi that heaped the praise on Travis.

She knew she'd be gone in a few days, and the life she'd led would be over. No more trips or conventions. She writes that she had invested a year and half in trying to cultivate a relationship with Travis and it wasn't working.

I think she stood over him with the gun in her left hand, threatening him and the gun did go off. That loud noise that Jodi said made her ears ring. Travis did get out of the shower and to the sink, his right hand left fingermarks in blood on the sink counter. He may have told her to go get help, get the neighbors, but Jodi couldn't let that happen, she had to kill him to shut him up. She couldn't let him out of that room. So she grabbed the knife and started slicing and stabbing him, and she slitting his throat in the very place that the male ninja was standing, right where the carpet and tile meet.

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website

Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    Im thinking the same thing. I think it was more or less proven she had Travis passwords to his phone and if he had a phone system that allowed "call forwarding" then it would be very simple for JA to have his calls forwarded and ring her phone so she could track who was calling him.

Then she would quickly switch it back before the night was over so that he would not get suspicious.

I think JA was pulling lots of stunts with his phone and voicemail and texts like that.

As far as the testing it could have been like was mentioned that something she wanted him to test for to be sure he wasn't a carrier OR maybe it was some other rumor JA told Travis that he had better test himself because she has aids or Hepititis or some other lie like that. To get his other girlfriends scared to be with him.
    I agree with the call/text forwarding. She was stalking him more than I ever imagined!

As far as the "genetic testing" goes, could it have to do with something about being Mormon?
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Jodi Arias Files 12 Page Handwritten Letter To Fire Defense Lawyer Kirk Nurmi From Her Case

re YouTube:

OR

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=94223...lz9sge8erm21fo

Does anyone remember who was the woman friend that took Jodi to Las Vegas, the first time.

I did look it up at one time. That convention was September 9 - 13? 2006.

Jodi may of drove to Mesa for Christmas 2006. Daryl left her and the house that month, and in her journal for the the last of July first of August 2008 she drops by her old house to spend the night and hopes friends will come over and swim, then she's in Mesa for the next nine months. But where was she living and working when she and Travis were meeting up at the Hughes?

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website

Question: Is BK still posting on her Paypal site?

Is there where these new texts are coming from?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToBendPages View Post
    Does anyone remember who was the woman friend that took Jodi to Las Vegas, the first time.

I did look it up at one time. That convention was September 9 - 13? 2006.

Jodi may of drove to Mesa for Christmas 2006. Daryl left her and the house that month, and in her journal for the the last of July first of August 2008 she drops by her old house to spend the night and hopes friends will come over and swim, then she's in Mesa for the next nine months. But where was she living and working when she and Travis were meeting up at the Hughes?
    I think she was still out the house her and DB shared, but I think he moved out. Gotta remember, the relationship between TA and JA happened so quickly, so it was not that long before she packed up and moved to Mesa.

Jodi write about she and Travis doing a road trip and a convention on March 13. Travis is getting a lot of teasing about Jodi. He texts Sky that he just walked in the door with her and that was all. Chris H. tells him to dump her and come up to their room to hangout. He tells Travis to tell Jodi he had to go to the bathroom, but then says no she'll want to come wipe. Travis texts Chris that Jodi had stepped away and could they come up there now.

In this Jodi is texting Travis trying to get with him, and he's putting her off. Chris H. also tells Travis to hand her over to Gus Scercy and come up.

At one point he asked her to use her "good" camera to take pictures, and she tells him he needs to have pictures taken of him a a suit.

What date was the convention where Travis told the story of a gun to his head and Jodi "sleeping" on his lap? It wasn't this one. This is the convention that she met Ryan Burns, and she was a blonde. She writes in her journal, during this trip, that she is going back to brunette, that she's tried of keeping it up. In the May photo's of her and the dog, her hair was the chucking thing that was the fad then.

There are a couple of pics I had never seen.... they are the killers family album

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    Question: Is BK still posting on her Paypal site?

Is there where these new texts are coming from?

TIA

Yes, and April - June will be posted soon. I've been lining up her journal and texts and she's definitely put a spin on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    There are a couple of pics I had never seen.... they are the killers family album

You can see that she had a lazy eye very young. I guess no one got her any help.

Yes, and April - June will be posted soon. I've been lining up her journal and texts and she's definitely put a spin on things.
    Sigh. Why do I keep coming back to this? STELLA!!!!!

Red face

Thank you! I am going to go sign up for 1 month!

Well. That is bogus. Paid for 1 month of BK, shows on PayPal, but still no access.

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    Well. That is bogus. Paid for 1 month of BK, shows on PayPal, but still no access.

Are you sure? You don't get a log in page?
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Oh my

Hack Reveals Prison Phone Company Recorded Attorney-Client Calls

The breach leaked a total of over 70 million calls in 37 states.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000067

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast