661 users online (115 members and 546 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Michelle Schrader, 33, East Greenbush, 22 Nov 2015

Michelle Schrader

ALERT: East Greenbush woman has gone missing
    "EAST GREENBUSH, NY (NEWS10) – 33- year-old Michelle Schrader of East Greenbush was last seen around 10:30 am Sunday morning at her home at 3608 State Route 150.

She is without any possessions such as a cell phone, money, debit card, etc.

Multiple agencies such as the Rensselaer Search and Rescue, Rensselaer County Sheriff’s, and NYSP Aviation Unit are all involved with the search.

It is unusual for her to not let anyone know of her whereabouts."

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I tried to post the link to update, but it's not letting me.
    She was found dead, probable suicide.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Missing Schodack woman’s body found; suicide suspected

By: NICHOLAS BUONANNO nbuonanno@digitalfirstmedia.com @NickBuonanno on Twitter

Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2015 - 6:57 a.m.

Michelle Shrader

SCHODACK >> The body of a local woman reported missing Sunday was found Monday in a wooded area not far from her home.

The Rensselaer County Sheriff's Department said the body of Michelle Schrader was found about 4 p.m. near Route 150. Deputies said the likely cause of death was suicide, though they are waiting for the results of an autopsy scheduled for Tuesday before making an official determination.

Schrader was last seen Sunday morning leaving her home at 3608 Route 150 without keys, her purse or any other possessions. Her body was found after an all-day search Monday involving several police agencies and other volunteers,

The sheriff's office said there are no suspects in her death and they don't suspect foul play. Although deputies said Schrader was known to be depressed recently, they are still holding the area where she was found as a crime scene until they receive autopsy results.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk