AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
Wynarka suitcase murder victim identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce;
her mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was also violently killed

20 October 2015

WpltXXj.jpg
mUXuad4.jpg

Khandalyce Kiara Pearce **************Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson

THE little girl whose body was found in a suitcase near Wynarka has been identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, born in Alice Springs in 2006.

Her mother Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson was also brutally murdered, and dumped in Belanglo State Forest south of Sydney.

A joint investigation into their deaths has now been launched by SAPOL’s Major Crime Branch and the NSW Homicide Squad.

The circumstances and place of the murders is yet to be determined, but they were last seen in late 2008 and Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s skeletal remains were found in August 2010.

SA and NSW police today revealed that the breakthrough began on October 8 when a caller to Crime Stoppers said Khandalyce was possibly the little girl in the suitcase. The caller had not seen Khandalyce or Ms Pearce-Stevenson for some time and believed they were missing.

(more at the link)

ARREST.

Belanglo death: Detectives charge Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson acquaintance with murder

OCTOBER 29, 2015 9:44AM

DANIEL Holdom, 41, has appeared via video link at Maitland Court charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson.

His bail was refused and he was remanded in custody to appear at Sydney Central Local Court on November 12.

Police today have confirmed for the first time that ‘Belanglo Angel’ Karlie, 20, was killed before her daughter Khandalyce.

In a short press conference in Sydney this morning, police said Karlie was murdered between December 14 and 15, 2008, and that tragically her daughter was kept alive for some time after her murder.

It comes after an acquaintance of Karlie was charged with her murder.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Daniel Holdom was taken into custody at Cessnock police station by homicide detectives at 4.15pm yesterday.

He was charged with one count of murder late last night relating to the death of the 20-year-old mother — but has not been charged over the murder of her two-year-old daughter Khandalyce.

Read more

Grieving Pearce-Stevenson family's text

November 18, 2015, 3:29 pm

THE FULL TEXT RELEASED BY THE FAMILY OF KARLIE PEARCE-STEVENSON AND KHANDALYCE PEARCE:

"Throughout Australia (and particularly in South Australia) people were deeply saddened by the news that a young child had been found dead in a suitcase.

Their thoughts and prayers were for this nameless infant whose life apparently was stolen by person or persons unknown.

There were no fond memories to share; rather the prospect that a child would be buried unknown to those who loved her.

They ask, however, that no matter the rumour, innuendo and conjecture that all remember always that a mother and her child were needlessly and callously killed.

Read more.

Take Note: Daniel Holdom has been charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce Stevenson and the laws of sub judice now apply. This means that his case is under judicial consideration. His prior convictions are off limits here and any mention of them will be deleted immediately.

Do not post anything here that could be detrimental to the prosecution of this case. If there is anything you're unsure of, feel free to contact me privately.

Rules Etiquette & Information

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread#2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Previous Wynarka threads:

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Mum's Thread#1

One thing is for sure and that is these two woman couldn't and wouldn't stay hidden and have against all odds resurfaced so as to take the freedom from their killer/killers as their freedom was taken from them. To see them reunited is comfirmation that the cops have what they need and the rest is arbitory..plongi

I'm not sure how to do it.....but could we bring over maybe a few of the last few pages from thread number 7..... as there was some good discussion going on about the Belanglo Forest map that was supplied..???

I think the link to the unidentified body found in Belanglo is a really good read...it's only 8 pages long....Linked in opening of this thread... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?114065-Australia-Karlie-Pearce-Belanglo-State-Forest-NSW-WhtFem-Skeletal-Aug-10&p=5597727#post5597727 I especially love post number 112 from "Dutch Treat"....Soooo Close!!!.....and in a way 100% because our Angel for our current time indeed ended up being the child of our Belanglo Angel....

#112 was amazing. Despite the Eastern European dental work red herring. Dutchie spookily made the connection. Quite extraordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to mark my spot and say I'm still here, just reading. The sub judice laws make this case so difficult for me to want to discuss the things I want to, so mainly just lurking and praying for justice and answers.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
I'm not sure how to do it.....but could we bring over maybe a few of the last few pages from thread number 7..... as there was some good discussion going on about the Belanglo Forest map that was supplied..???

Attachments

• 01_Brethren_RedArm.jpg
    01_Brethren_RedArm.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 580
  • 02_Path through.jpg
    02_Path through.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 575
  • forest-200x0.jpg
    forest-200x0.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 589
Wonder what was happebning around the 14 15 dec that year. If not just camping in Dalys Clearing
attachment.php
Interesting article, plongi. The forest sounds like it is feral and lawless.

I may be old fashioned, but this article talks about NSW Forestry allowing rave parties in Belanglo forest. What sort of stupidity is this? With metamphetamine usage on the increase, allowing a party where this type of drug would no doubt be used, in an isolated forest, sounds crazy IMO.

Attachments

• daleys clearing.jpg
    daleys clearing.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 978
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I have looking for a motor sport connection between the two locations and here it is.
In the Wynarka pic the green is the track and the pink is K.
In the Belanglo pics Purple is the recorded track and pink is K

Also the pop say no access past the Red Arm so that is why you turn and go up Red Arm and then dump.

Attachments

• Belanglo_EnduroTrack.jpg
    Belanglo_EnduroTrack.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 560
  • Belanglo_EnduroTrack_CU.jpg
    Belanglo_EnduroTrack_CU.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 562
  • WynarkaEnduro.jpg
    WynarkaEnduro.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 559
Just wanted to mark my spot and say I'm still here, just reading. The sub judice laws make this case so difficult for me to want to discuss the things I want to, so mainly just lurking and praying for justice and answers.

Agree Dogface...they frustrate us all!!! There are so many things we cannot discuss which we would all like to.

I haven't read anywhere that police asked the public for photo/video material from december 14-15th 2008 in/around Belanglo State Forest. Which IMO would have been a smart thing to do.

Or did I miss something?

personally I would be searching that dam at Dalys clearing
I haven't read anywhere that police asked the public for photo/video material from december 14-15th 2008 in/around Belanglo State Forest. Which IMO would have been a smart thing to do.

Or did I miss something?

At Dalys clearing there is a dam. If said persons may have been camping in the forest on that fateful day then maybe something may have been tossed in there.. what .. I don't know.
What do you mean by dam? And what would you possibly expect there?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ear-and-loathing/story-e6freo8c-1225756945310

An article describing life in Davoren Park area, sounds very rough.
I really had no idea of this kind of thing going on in Adelaide. I have been there a few times, and it came across to me as a very pretty, very English, lots of lovely churches and parks.
The kind of place you could live.
I had no idea the northern suburbs of Adelaide were actually like this.

if Hazel was part of the fraud, and I think everything points to that,
i am not excusing her behaviour, but I can kind of see why she would do it. Desperate people, desperate measures.
It obviously did not net her much, she is not exactly living in the lap of luxury.
But possibly the extra money was just too hard to say no to.
Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member