Found Deceased UK - Caroline Everest, 18, Sheffield, 22 Nov 2015

Unique

Reaction score
South Yorkshire Police

Update issued - 11.15am 23 November 2015

Officers continue to search for a missing student, who has not been seen since the early hours of Sunday (22 November).

Missing Caroline Everest from SheffieldCaroline Everest, 18, was last seen by her friends at Corporation nightclub, in Milton Street, Sheffield, at around 2.30am on Sunday.
Superintendent James Abdy said: “We are carrying out extensive enquiries to find Caroline, including reviewing CCTV, conducting searches and speaking to friends, family and associates. We have appointed a family liaison officer to provide support and act as a dedicated point of contact for Caroline’s family, whilst we carry out enquiries to locate her and establish the reasons for her disappearance.

“We are appealing for help from the public, as we are extremely concerned for Caroline’s welfare and would urge anyone with information about her whereabouts to get in touch with police and tell us what you know.

“Were you at the Corporation nightclub on Saturday night into the early hours of Sunday evening? Did you see Caroline? Do you know where she may have gone since? Any small piece of information could be key in finding out where she now is.”

A photograph of Caroline taken inside the nightclub before she went missing has been released by police.

Caroline, a Sheffield Hallam University student, is white, 5ft 6ins tall, and of slim build. She was wearing a black dress with a black cardigan and wore her long dark hair in a low ponytail, and wears glasses. She was carrying a black handbag with a cream strap.
Contact South Yorkshire Police on 101, quoting incident number 998 of 22 November 2015.

Appeal issued 5.15am 23 November

Concern is growing for a Sheffield teenager who has not been seen or heard from since going a nightclub this weekend.

Caroline Everest, 18, was last seen by her friends at Corporation nightclub, in Milton Street, Sheffield, at around 2.30am in the early hours on Sunday morning (22 November).

She has not been seen or made contact with family or friends since, and failed to turn up for work at Meadowhall Retail Park yesterday.

She also didn’t turn up to a family dinner yesterday, which is extremely out of character for Caroline and police and her family are very concerned for her.

Caroline is white, 5ft 6ins tall, and of slim build. She was wearing a black dress with a black cardigan and wore her long dark hair in a low ponytail, and wears glasses. She was carrying a black handbag with a cream strap.

Officers have been carrying out numerous enquiries to find her since she was reported missing yesterday (22 November), including reviewing CCTV footage taken around the nightclub.

Did you see Caroline at the nightclub? Have you seen her since, or know where she could be?

Contact South Yorkshire Police on 101, quoting incident number 998 of 22 November 2015.

See more at: http://www.southyorks.police.uk/mis...rporation-nightclub-goer#sthash.vUNZdRTk.dpuf

Police “very concerned” for welfare of missing Sheffield teenager
She failed to turn up for work at the Meadowhall Retail Park yesterday and has not been in touch with her family......

Concern for missing Sheffield teenager
She also didn’t turn up to a family dinner yesterday, which is extremely out of character for Caroline and police and her family are very concerned for her......

Caroline Everest Facebook Page

Oh dear, another teen/student missing after a night out. Any water nearby?

It's been snowing in Sheffield over the weekend maybe she is just staying at a friends because it wasn't safe to walk home? I hope so anyway. I have a few mutual friends (church group based) and they are very concerned for her as it is so or of character.

Oh dear, another teen/student missing after a night out. Any water nearby?

Depends which way she walked or where she lived. There is nothing immediately next to the club but the river sheaf runs through the city. But this is 30 min away from the club on foot. If she was in halls for example, she wouldn't have done near it. I think she might love at home though as she had work and a family meal yesterday that she missed, it implies she is from Sheffield originally

It's been snowing in Sheffield over the weekend maybe she is just staying at a friends because it wasn't safe to walk home? I hope so anyway. I have a few mutual friends (church group based) and they are very concerned for her as it is so or of character.

I sincerely hope she is safe and well and found soon

The thought of a young girl walking home from a nightclub strikes fear in me. Just don't do it, get a taxi FGS.

Wouldn't she have phoned to let people know though? And it doesn't explain why she wasn't back for Monday.

The River Don :(

The Don is still a half an hour walk away. It would help to know where she lives..... Hoping she is safe!

ETA she is listed as being from walkley, which if she still lives at home, would take her past the Don

Walkley is about 45 min on foot from the club and 10 min in a taxi.

The original post written by the friend to say she was missing on Facebook, she was with her her that evening and says she was last seen at 2.30 heading into the staff room

Looking at the new post from her mum, Carrie lives in the city centre just a 15 min walk from the club. No water nearby, it's literally a straight line from club to home through the centre.

I don't know how to link to Facebook as my phone won't let me. I'm hoping somelse can. Sorry guys.

I assume they have checked with the staff as to the reason for her being there. Maybe she'd made a complaint about someone else in the club. There are a few reasons she could have been heading to the staff room but as a rule, it's pretty uncommon so if true it's a bit of a red flag for me.

I assume they have checked with the staff as to the reason for her being there. Maybe she'd made a complaint about someone else in the club. There are a few reasons she could have been heading to the staff room but as a rule, it's pretty uncommon so if true it's a bit of a red flag for me.

A sighting on the police Facebook page says she was seen being physically removed by a bouncer and cctv footage is being reviewed. Everyone expressing concern as she was fine when last seen by friends and was completly out of character for her to lose control /drink to much

A sighting on the police Facebook page says she was seen being physically removed by a bouncer and cctv footage is being reviewed. Everyone expressing concern as she was fine when last seen by friends and was completly out of character for her to lose control /drink to much

Found that at last - it actually says "taken out" - not "physically removed" which implies force - so I wonder if this is anything to do with the mention of her going to the staff room (I haven't seen that comment).

Maybe someone spiked her drink, there's been reports of it happening there before.

Found that at last - it actually says "taken out" - not "physically removed" which implies force - so I wonder if this is anything to do with the mention of her going to the staff room (I haven't seen that comment).

Nope there is a comment saying physical removed by her arm. Whether this implies she needed support to leave or was being aggressive, it isn't made clear or obvious. Logged with the police. The staff room comment is on the original missing post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back