1483 users online (250 members and 1233 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Question Marc Schaffel Trial - When does it take place?

Marc Schaffel and Dieter Wiesner have been sighted in L.A. because of their upcoming trial. Does anybody know more? Reports? Mentionings?

The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Has anybody heard anything further regarding the MJ hurricane relief song tentatively titled 'From inside your bottom?'
    Whoops! I do apologise, I meant 'From the bottom of my heart.'

Any release date or cast iron guarrantees as to who will be appearing alongside jackson on the record?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannysgirl
    Has anybody heard anything further regarding the MJ hurricane relief song tentatively titled 'From inside your bottom?'
    Whoops! I do apologise, I meant 'From the bottom of my heart.'

Any release date or cast iron guarrantees as to who will be appearing alongside jackson on the record?
    Dang, I missed that one.

oops I meant to type

Dang, I WISH I missed that one.

Oh don't be so grumpy! I was only joking...

Oh don't be so grumpy! I was only joking...

LOL ... me too!

LOL, as far as I am concerned- Whacko hasn't made a new album in years. I think his last album was just shortly before the rumors began that he was molesting little boys.
    I have heard that someone has been releasing albums under his name, but as far as I know Jackson may be dead.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I am astounded that he's still alive to be honest, why hasn't anyone assasinated him yet?

I am astounded that he's still alive to be honest, why hasn't anyone assasinated him yet?

--------------

I am beginning to think "rats" assasinate good people only,or try to. I am not Catholic but look at the attempt on the Pope,a man of God who was so good,kind, and gentle.Jacko should be in Galvistan right now tied to a pole!!

Two xTraJet officials indicted for trying to tape Jackson conversations

September 21, 2005
    By Alison Shackelford Hewitt

Two men were indicted Wednesday on federal charges alleging they conspired to illegally record Michael Jackson's conversation with his former attorney while the pop star jetted to his arrest in Santa Barbara in 2003.

If found guilty, Borer's two charges could result in up to 10 years imprisonment, while Reeves' three charges mean he faces a maximum of 20 years.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/s...nsjackson.html

Funny, I was thinking that I hoped that the one person who wouldn't evacuate from Houston would be Robert Durst.

Well, Obviously Michael Jackson gave a videotaped deposition to the Marc Schaffel case in London's Dorchester Hotel..does somebody know more of that?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170385,00.html

This article also states that everyone approached by MJ about the Hurricane Katrina single has 'politely declined.' What a surprise.

<sigh> took me long enough to find you all! (i can't find my way around Websleuths cos i'm stupid.)

anyway, i posted this in the parking lot as new news of Jackson.

word is he plans to go and do his hurricane relief *cough* comeback *cough* in London now.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30073

Meanwhile, in Bahrain, there have been posters advertising 2 Seas Records (Sheik Abdullah's record label that MJ will probably release this "single" under) as "Music to Heal the Pain" using images of the Katrina disaster (and convieniently leaving out any mention of the Noseless One)...

Despicable...

2seas Records has a flash intro running with those images for 4 weeks now....but nothing else. According to New Jersey trade registry, the label has now expired. So any adverts are useless now...;-)

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast