733 users online (116 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Noel Alkaramla, 21, Troy, 22 Nov 2015

Noel Alkaralma

Troy Police Searching For Missing Woman
    "TROY - Police are searching for a missing woman, last seen Sunday night. Police say 21 year old Noel Alkaralma was last seen Sunday night leaving Verdiles Restaurant on 2nd Ave in Troy at around 10:00 pm. Friends say she usually takes a cab home, however there is no record of her taking one. Police said she was expected to be home directly after work.

The following daym(sic) a neighbor found some of her personal papers, etc., in the area of Washington and 4th streets, which is near her residence.

Read More at: http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/featu...52.shtml?wap=0
    http://www.troyrecord.com/general-ne...-missing-woman
    Last edited by los2188; 11-24-2015 at 01:53 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Troy PD searching for missing 20-year-old woman
    Police say Noel Alakaramla was last seen leaving work at Verdileís restaurant in Lansingburgh around 9 p.m. Sunday night and she hasnít been seen since.
    Troy Police tell News 10 they are currently interviewing an employee who worked with Noel at Verdileís restaurant, and he may have been the last person with her before she vanished.

Security cameras captured Noel leaving Verdileís on Sunday night just before 9 p.m. at the end of her shift as a hostess.
    http://news10.com/2015/11/24/troy-pd...ear-old-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/featu...52.shtml?wap=0

She's seen on surveillance video shortly after her shift, and a restaurant manager tells CBS 6 an employee claims he drove Noel home that night.

Read More at: http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/featu...52.shtml?wap=0

Missing Troy woman's girlfriend: "I'm petrified"
    http://wnyt.com/article/stories/s3973561.shtml

And the plot thickens!

Noel looks like such a pleasant sweet person. I hope they can locate her soon.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Just saw this on my fb feed. .marking my spot while I read up.

Her family is frantic, my heart is breaking for them. 😕

I don't see any SM for her, but her family is definitely blowing up fb.

If she was driven home, how did her purse get lost? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    If she was driven home, how did her purse get lost? Weird.
    It was reported she didn't get a ride all the way home. The next morning, at the corner of Washington and 4th Streets some items from Noel’s purse were found scattered on the sidewalk, including a utility bill with her address on it.
    So either she dropped it and ran or someone made her drop it.
    http://news10.com/2015/11/24/troy-pd...ear-old-woman/

Why didn't she get a ride all the way home? whenever I give someone a ride I always make sure they get inside before I leave, but I guess I'm old-fashioned.

Mother of missing Troy woman launches own search for daughter

http://m.timesunion.com/local/articl...an-6660013.php
    Napoli-Oquendo(Mother of Noel) said her daughter's belongings were found in front of a burned-out building in the 300 block of Washington.

http://m.timesunion.com/local/articl...an-6660013.php
    Debra Napoli-Oquendo, recently of Malone, said she is concerned about her daughter's mental health and worries that she might end her life if she is not found and helped. The mother and daughter lost several family members in a December fire in their Orange County home in 2001, Napoli-Oquendo said. Since then, Alkaramla has suffered from post-traumatic stress at this time of year. She may be without medication to alleviate her symptoms.

"She's a danger (to herself) and I don't know how she is, and I don't know how she disappeared," Napoli-Oquendo said.

Napoli-Oquendo said her daughter's belongings were found in front of a burned-out building in the 300 block of Washington.
    Oh, no.. this isn't looking good at all. BBM. I'm becoming very, very concerned.

ETA: The article I linked above states her home address as 116 Washington Street, Troy, NY. Unless Google Maps is lying to me, that puts her at a THREE-MINUTE WALK to the Hudson River. Color me even more worried. God, I hope she's okay..

This just goes from bad to worse, where is this quiet and sweet young woman.

Chances are her purse was thrown from a moving vehicle. Who drove her home/almost home? heard that one before too. BS. No one drives a 21 year old young lady 'almost' home.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast