11-26-2015, 04:25 AM #1
Websleuths Latest Post of the DayWEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE WEEKEND
It's been a while since I posted a Websleuths post of the day I'll admit but hey, real life got in my way. I mean come on somebody had to experiment and find out how wide their hips became after eating 67 pounds (in 67 days) of the meth hard rock candy found on Breaking Bad and that someone was me. As soon as I find a tape measure big enough to go around my hips I'll let you know the results.
Which brings me to the post of the weekend. It's an announcement actually. CLICK HERE to read and thank you for being a part of Websleuths.
11-26-2015, 10:24 AM #2
12-10-2015, 01:56 PM #3
Nomination for post of the day:
Frigga, post #293 on the Sievers Sidebar Thread.
Mark Sievers had motive.
A close friend of Theresa's stating she was going to divorce Mark. That right there has been motive enough throughout history.
But there happens to be more to this one- as is also often the case- money, and a lot of it. Over four million dollars worth. That is a huge motive for murder.
Motives are big with juries.
I hope its true that nothing was actually stolen from the Sievers home the night Theresa was murdered. From what we know so far, it was staged to look like a robbery gone bad, but nothing of value was actually taken. Her luggage was rummaged through, as was her wallet, but it was not a robbery. At this moment, that is damn lucky for the two lunatics sitting in jail, if they ever want to cut a deal.
There has been shown no motive for CWW or JRR to murder Dr Theresa Sievers.
If they had actually robbed the home, Mark Sievers could maybe get away with his part in this.
He would have already had to have been playing his hand differently though for something like that to work. Thank goodness those documents were held back for awhile.
Without Mark CWW and JRR had nothing to gain for this crime. Not. One. Thing.
It all leads back to Mark and I'm pretty sure we only have the tip of the iceberg to prove this, at the moment. I do have faith in SMS and LE- I've just had a hard time going along with their timeline. The proof is coming, I am certain. I can wait.
12-18-2015, 11:53 PM #4
12-29-2015, 10:48 PM #5
01-02-2016, 12:31 AM #6
another nomination for POD!
AZlawyer our verified attorney in the Teresa Sievers forum posted this gem highlighting the stupid in this case and the star wars hoopla together nicely in one succinct sentence.
The dumbassery is strong in this one.
01-13-2016, 03:59 PM #7
I nominate post # 184 in the ....
"Where conspiracy theory falls apart" ...Netflix Making a Murder~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here
02-02-2016, 10:51 PM #8Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
I'm not sure how this works, but can we have a post of the day highlighting the West Mesa Murders in Albuquerque? Today is 7 years since the first body was discovered, and they are still unsolved. All these years, and no justice for their families. Breaks my heart. My mom and sister live within a mile of the burial site.
ETA: I just realized I posted this in the wrong spot/thread. Sorry about that.
Last edited by Mims; 02-02-2016 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Oops
02-18-2016, 12:47 PM #9
CA - John Beck, 73, Alameda, 9 February 2016
Just throwing this out there & I mean no disrespect to the family or friends of JB's, but since it seems he's gone back to familiar places, could he be searching for a high school sweetheart or a childhood friend? I honestly don't think it's either one of those, I just hate to think that he'd leave this way without telling the ones most important to him anything, no goodbye, see ya later, nothing. I hate it, because I know how it feels. My great uncle took matters into his own hands after his sister, my grandma, passed. He couldn't deal with it I guess, but then that left us, me, my mom & my uncle (mom's brother) to deal with the leftover stuff, not that we too weren't mourning the loss of our mom & grandma too. At 1st you feel sadness that he didn't tell us how he felt, but then anger sets in & you're just mad at how inconsiderate he was & how inconsiderate suicide really is. I've thought to myself, during an overwhelming event or stressful day/week:month, I could just get in my car & drive as far away as I possibly could get, but my mind always goes straight to my kids & my husband & no matter what they don't deserve to have to go on through life burdened by me leaving & not knowing WTF happened to me; not that I'd get very far & if I did I wouldn't stay gone very long cuz I'd get lonesome or something. Many people who commit or who contemplate suicide don't think about or realize the affect it'll have on those left behind to deal with everything. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, that may or go away with time & or with the help of family & friends or even professional help.
I hope & pray for his wife, kids & grandkids sake that he just needed to figure things out on his own away from the hustle & bustle of the real world.
The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
Last edited by QueenBea13; Today at 03:55 PM.
Quote Originally Posted by JoyM View Post
I am so sorry about what happened with your great uncle. My condolences to you and your entire family--I know that the pain and trauma left in the wake of suicide are uniquely difficult to recover from--suicide leaves a wound that resists healing.
I can't speak to your experience, and I know each of these deaths is unique and in many ways unlike any other.
I had a close friend who took his life when we were both in high school. I was very angry at him for a very long time.
I read more about suicide to try to understand why he did it. I can't remember the source--it was many, many years ago now, but I learned that severe depression of his kind can distort one's thinking to the extent that many people become convinced that they are actually *helping* their loved ones by removing them of the burden (as seen from the perspective of the depressive individual) of having them in their lives. For some suicidal people, the impulse to kill themselves comes from a charitable place. For me, this knowledge was a strange comfort--as stunningly misguided as this idea would be, it helped me release the anger of believing that he had intentionally inflicted pain on the people who loved him.
But. Of course, they are wrong. Horribly, tragically, monumentally wrong. The pain of the loss is always much greater than whatever difficulty the depressed individual worries they're inflicting upon their loved ones. But I know that this lie feels like the most profound truth to many people afflicted with suicidal depression.
These two comments are worthy of WEBSLEUTHS POSTS OF THE DAY.
02-23-2016, 11:33 AM #10
In the case of missing 21 month old Maddox Lawrence member Inthedetails said
I'm always moved when LE and others are committed to finding missing ones. People care! They are doing their best after others have done their worst.
03-02-2016, 01:34 PM #11
new nomination for POD
by AZlawyer in the Teresa Sievers forum
03-03-2016, 04:56 PM #12
This is POST of the day worthy. Frigga on the Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers threads. Post #343 at 2:45 p.m.
It will be interesting to learn what set the plan in Marks mind and when. I agree that the CWW and AW wedding was when he actively began to set things in motion but I bet he started well in advance to get CWW to hate Teresa.
2013 seems to be the year that things really began to go downhill.
The charity auction was in February and if CK is correct in her thinking then Mark bid on and won his very expensive suit and the portrait of the girls in their dresses that evening.
That SOB bragged all over social media about that event- it also happened to be the final event Teresa participated in before stepping down from her position at OMH.
Someone on here stated they thought Teresa was the spender... spending AND giving away their money... poor Mark... boo hoo. That bastard purchased both of those items most likely knowing full well what he planned to do in the near future. I can just see Mr Bigwig, big spender making sure he won the bids for his precious items and at big fundraisers with expensive items you are definitely getting a huge deal but you are still paying plenty. He had plans for the girls to raise $50,000.00- selling $5 bracelets! Isn't he just the father of the year?
He told CK two years prior about the 'soft swinging'- 2013.
Who the heck calls it that? Mister sleazy porno guy does apparently- and do any of us think this man wasn't accessing porn to get his "several times a day" sex quota filled? I have only ever heard the term soft core porn or hard core porn but NEVER 'soft swinging'!
Now we hear from the air conditioning guy that there was a nanny there- of course he wouldn't know if she was actually the 'tutor' but why wouldn't Mark use the 'tutor' as a nanny? I bet he did.
This man does have ice in his veins and his own mother would know it- if he does. That is MO. She may not want to believe it but on some level she would know it. Every other person said Teresa yelled and she would yell at Mark- often- but oh no... BS says their picture would be in the dictionary next to 'good marriage'. Every other person talks about how inappropriate Mark was with women and what a ladies man he is- CK says his whole life basically- but Bonnie sees him devoted and never cheating. I find that interesting.
There is a lot that will be revealed when the rest of discovery comes out and I doubt it is going to be revelations about Teresa- it's going to be revelations about Mark the deceiver and we are all going to breath a huge sigh of relief to know that he will no longer have two vulnerable little girls in his grasp.
I want to say this- I was not as sad about AW's young grandson being in bed with those two when LE stormed the house as I was about the sheer fact that young boy was in bed with these two people- PERIOD!
I think about what Susnoat has said all along about these folks and if we knew the FULL truth it would make our heads spin and our stomachs turn.
Poor Teresa. My heart aches for her today.Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings, where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.
05-09-2016, 12:16 AM #13Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
This was an awesome post!
[Edit - hi everybody. I've been a long time WSer, since way before the 2003 crash; at that time i had a different WS name & changed to PSA in 2004. To save you from going "Huh, who IS this person??" ... allow me to update you. Huge crime boff/fan; always read WS tho I never post; been following many cases here and posters are flipping awesome! I have great memories of the great people still here and excellent comments of those posting since I entered my hibernation. I might add WS wins hands down in all forums and has greatly improved from the [then] personal attacks & bedlam that reigned. Huge applause to Tricia *enter wavy guy here * for last couple of WS decades. You need one huge WS conference, dear friend! Love coming here; love the thoughts, warmth & humor - so thank you everyone, new old (and lurking). Just saying my bit in case I drop out for another few years!]
Yes, starrynight: seems an obsolete media story - but then, when media have nothing concrete to say, they churn out a story on the story (i.e.: on us sleuths & story-rumors). This is, IMO, mainly to try and keep eyes on their publication. Nothing beats WS, so I guess it won't work. Perhaps the reporter is glib that he/she/they haven't worked as tirelessly on this story as WS-ers have?
As for writing the letter: again, I agree with you here,too. However there is a thing called free speech. Is it right or wrong to pen a letter to "the perp" in this fashion? Can't answer that,suffice to say the author is finger-pointing and (IMO) it's letters like this that perhaps support the Trial-By-Media ideology/cliche.
MOVING ON & to capture my thoughts on this riveting case. (So this post may be long. Forgive me: You're free to snore, delete, jibe or absorb, LOL). I have not read every post, I have danced through every thread tho. Wow. Immense amount of thought & energy. I'll attempt to bring in factors either omitted or simply thoughts garnered as I have traversed these threads. Bear with me, if you may.
There's a song out there with the lyrics trying to make sense of no sense at all or similar. Yes. B/c murder is senseless. Irrational. Unnecessary and most importantly no human, under civil laws, has the right to deny another of life. Humans murder. We are all human. It is in all of us; we may only thank the Good Lord above there is only a very very small % of us who do kill. It's the what, where & why of that small %,that we, 'normal' people, beat out here. WHY!? MMO. Usually: Money Sex Drugs & Rock n Roll trigger that part of the brain containing heaps of anger & pride. Sad, eh?
1. It's not what LE has said, it's what they haven't said. And there is a lot they have not said; why would they? They are building a case & it must be protected under the law of the land. Us crime boffs are frustrated. The victim has gone. Missy was unlawfully and cruelly removed from her life. Whatever her perceived transgressions (a few have alluded to X Y Z), she did not deserve to die and her children did not deserve to lose their mom is such a hideous, unexpected and brutal way. If old enough, they probably read here, too. May love keep them going strong: they have much to be proud of in their mom.
2. LE said "are not suspects at this time". At this time. Well that was then and [then] meant "today"...and yet tomorrow that may certainly change.
3. Perp was not seen leaving building (as of public info). We have a few minutes of a CCTV clip. LE caught/saw the perp much longer. That alone tells you they're already some 23 minutes ahead of us. On the HD video, around 40-42 secs, I do see a hammer & claw. By my eyes, anyway. I think perp was using a long steel blade of sorts to pry open the latch and returned the metal object to his her pocket.
4. Targeted. (Missy was very fit, even taught self def. The perp knew this. I believe perp used a stun gun on Missy to subdue her then the hammer & stabbing. Speed was essential - as the perp knew a class was about to commence.
5. LE told us "other lives are at risk". Perp clearly had an axe to grind and felt betrayed or threatened by other lives. Was it sex? Affairs? Jealousy? Throwing open a less-discussed mind-set: could drugs play any part of all of this? Seriously. Could, in some nefarious way, drugs seriously be linked? Was someone paid,outed,warned or ... not paid? Did someone find out about drug dealings and feel threatened? Did someone owe money & due to their own terrible financial issues feel cornered? Was Missy's murder sending a "message" to the (perceived) target? Do LE wonder as much - hence they waned "other lives are at risk"? Did Missy discover/know something else? Was the trash, for example, take a week later when someone (not necessarily the perp) felt it was safer to trash X Y Z later, rather than sooner? If lives are still at risk...who could those people be? Suffice to say if LE believe this to be true, then everyone is being watched. And most definitely here on WS ...and the killer is likely reading here. Make absolutely no error on that score.
6. BB's Odd Media Statement: Simply odd to me, perhaps not so to many. BB said & as printed-which we've all read often enough : "....it's my children; what they will come to find out...". Here's why it's odd. Surely, if a man is trying to find out why/how his wife was murdered, he'd say "what we will come to find out". Could be innocent slip of the tongue, however I wondered: why is worried about what THEY will find out? We know, despite the innocent-until-proven-guilty (inside a court of law) nothing is innocent in a murder investigation. I certainly found it discomforting to see BB's dad jovial, smiling, laughing; as if this is not the worst news. May be so for him. Yet he has grand-kids. He at least owes them far more honor, breeding, dignity respect and love that they deserve...whatever his own emotions are ... at the terrible loss of their mom. Personally I found his demeanor a tad too flippant. That is NOT accusatory, it's merely my own observation.
7. Terrific discussion/thoughts on everything from the moment of entering the church to current news. I've noticed very little on how the perp exited, aside from a few suggestions the perp "blended in to class". LE confirmed: "we do not have CCTV of the suspect leaving the crime scene". LE did not say what they found later, or earlier on the CCTV.
8. The MC/KC on the warrants. I feel they're no way implicated other than matching stories. For instance: and do note example here...: LE may have Missy's phone, saw she texted (eg) MC to say "On my way" and MC replied. LE would need those phones to establish where each person was at cell-tower-ping time of messaging. More to eliminate rather than incriminate. And to confirm a timeline of who/when/how Missy was found & first callers.
9. Affairs. Hey...what's new folks? The basis of many a revenge killing. Ego, pride & hate. Insurance pay outs. Deletes custody/alimony wars. Deletes a witnessto any things nefarious. So, yeah. Affairs may lead (often do) to big, big trouble. BUT. No-one deserves to die for love. Divorce, sacked, sued...whatever. But no-one on God's Blue & Green Earth deserves to die for that. And no-one,dead or alive, deserves trash-talk about it either. I'm a prude, sure. I avoid things I don't agree with. But I sure as heck do not wish those people dead for what they do or how they live their lives. If I did wish such, I'd fall into that much-less than 1% who have it in them to kill. Murderers, monsters, rapists, child abusers? Hell's too good for some of those scorched deadly souls.
10. Quite frankly all close to this case (esp those on warrants) are walking on egg shells. Everyone will try act normal. Accent on act. There are some who are 100% innocent, yet thru a contact/associate may feel edgy. Their own family; suspicions, early conclusions. And yet...someone (maybe 2) knows exactly who they are, what they did and why they did this. And LE are concerned for other lives. This case is definitely a classic Murder on the Nile case. It's one of those cases that flies to the High-Profile Case that we see every few years...these are the kinds of cases that the late Anne Rule (RIP) et al, loved so dearly. Here we are: friendly followers of fate are fixated upon clues, results and justice.
Well. Told ya! Said this would be long. Now...under my rock. No helmet required as I have a very tough skin! Sending you all greetings: great posts, comments and follow up. Thoughts with Missy's children and her loved ones. Soon. Maybe soon ... as BB curiously said of his children "they will come to learn when, why, who".
RIP Terri "Missy" Bevers.
09-04-2016, 05:07 PM #14
I'd like to nominate neesaki's post, number 861 at 2:28 pm for post of the day. She requested that the link "Dan Rassier, POI..." be changed to "Wrongly accused...". Thanks for considering.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...cused**/page58My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!
09-04-2016, 05:49 PM #15
I am honored to nominate a thread of the day by gregjrichards..
This wonderful person started a thread titled "Please pray for our dear friend Marilynilpa who is battling a brain tumor."
Here is gregjrichards ' thread and his post:
"Please pray for our dear friend Marilynilpa who is battling a brain tumor
Our dear friend Marilynilpa has mentioned in the Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins cold case thread that she is currently battling a brain tumour.
I hope Marilynilpa doesn't mind me starting a thread for her. She is a lovely lady who is very well liked on the forum. Her contribution to the forum is greatly appreciated. If you could pray for her or provide messages of support they would be much appreciated.
Marilynilpa I will continue to pray for you as you fight this brave battle. I send my very best wishes to you. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.""In separateness lies the world’s greatest misery; in compassion lies the world’s true strength."
By Tricia in forum Websleuths Post of the Day for FacebookReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 02:50 AM
By Tricia in forum Websleuths Post of the Day for FacebookReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2015, 01:43 AM
By Tricia in forum Websleuths Post of the Day for FacebookReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 09:27 PM
By Tricia in forum Websleuths Post of the Day for FacebookReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2015, 03:32 AM