693 users online (93 members and 600 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Nominations?

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Nominations?
    (Is this what you're waiting for, wfgodot?)
    I nominate Steelman's post.

Found Safe CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016
    Thread #9

Closed Thread

11-25-2016, 04:05 PM, Post #43
    Steelman

I was standing at the bathroom sink this morning both shaving and thinking about this case, and a few words kept popping into mind……… chiseled features, handsome, rippling abs, rugged good looks, boyish charm …… you know what, let’s not dwell on those thoughts right now, but instead let’s dwell on the thoughts about what might be going on with Sherri.

For now I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt, because I did read news reports that said she was both restrained and battered up pretty good when she was discovered. Some of these criminal types have pretty bizarre motives for the things they do.

We hear about people that commit murder in order to steal babies, booby-trap the cops, go on hours-long police chases, blow people away for not “respecting” them, etc. None of this makes sense to a logical person, but it makes total sense to the perps. This case may prove to be similar, with the entire motive being nonsensical and bizarre. She might even be having some of that Stockholm Syndrome effect going on in her head.

I was extremely shocked last night when I was stuffing my face with a third round of turkey and dressing and read on Fox News that she had been found. Not shocked as with a cattle prod or a stun gun…..but shocked as in…..whaaaaat ? I wasn’t able to get on Websleuths most of the day yesterday because I instead had to sit around and hear the same stories from relatives that I’ve heard repeatedly since the age of 5.

For now I’ll play along and offer Sherri the benefit of the doubt. LE will be able to establish if her story has validity or not. If they poke holes in her version of events and things don’t seem to add up, we’ll hear about it. But for now I’m glad she was found alive and also glad that her kids don’t have to grow up wondering what happened to her.

Don’t forget about not too long ago where the woman disappeared and then re-appeared and everybody was chiding her and her boyfriend and saying it was all made up. As it turned out, she was actually abducted and held for a short time by a complete psycho, a psycho who has since been arrested and charged with it.
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2