CANADA Canada - Erin McGonigal, 31, Mississauga, Ont, Oct 2015

loveisthemovement

Reaction score
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6136743-mississauga-model-disappears-after-leaving-husband/

"Peel Regional Police are searching for a 31-year-old Mississauga woman who went missing shortly after leaving her husband"

"She wasn't reported missing by her husband until Nov. 24, police said. The two were separated when she disappeared, police said."

Hoping the police are taking it seriously. I find it interesting that they specifically mention the split with her spouse.

Yeh, good idea to wait to report her missing. NOT! No one else figured out she was missing? Does not sound good at the get go on this one. Unless she is hiding out somewhere.

I'm wondering where they got the picture of her as a blonde. All the pictures I've seen so far, she's brunette or brunette with different colored streaks.

They apparently separated in October, so in fairness to the husband, he may not have had regular contact with her to consider her missing.

I didn't say anything about the husband, that would be against TOS...

They apparently separated in October, so in fairness to the husband, he may not have had regular contact with her to consider her missing.

True. We don't know the last time she was seen by anyone, but she was last seen by her husband, apparently, in early Oct. (per the Hamilton Spec article linked above). That's about a month and a half ago, not what I would call "shortly after leaving her husband".

But, if he had cancelled all her social engagements so that no one else would report her missing, then I would be more suspicious of him. I do wonder why no one else reported her missing - no employer, co-worker, family? Did no one notice that she wasn't around?

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6136743-mississauga-model-disappears-after-leaving-husband/

"Peel Regional Police are searching for a 31-year-old Mississauga woman who went missing shortly after leaving her husband"

"She wasn't reported missing by her husband until Nov. 24, police said. The two were separated when she disappeared, police said."

Hoping the police are taking it seriously. I find it interesting that they specifically mention the split with her spouse.

Oh man. I hope she's safe.
I hate that the police mentioned her previous job choice as an ex exotic dancer. I do hope they are taking her disappearance seriously.

I hate to say it but due to her side-line profession of go-go dancing and "modeling," I'm worried that she has encountered a "not-so-nice" person. As a poster said earlier, so many red flags in this one.
i'm supposing maybe she is not in regular contact with her family, such as a parent or sibling...otherwise she may have been reported missing sooner.
Hope she is located and is safe....

Erin McGonigal, a model and former exotic dancer who goes by the alias Portia Devine, was last seen by her husband in early October, when she moved from their home on Cedar Creek Lane, in the area of Dundas Street East and Haines Road, to an unknown location.

So she was last seen by her husband when she moved out..
Surely she has had contact with someone?
Is there nobody in this woman's
life who cared?
No friend, co-worker-family?

And what about the Henrys Way trucking?
It lists her as VP
It has five employees.
Did she still work there?
Why didn't anyone there miss her?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online