1538 users online (309 members and 1229 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Zuri, thank you for posting that from the book. It made me want to share this song I'm posting below that is very dear to me. I'm sure many of you have heard it before. This is for you Travis, I truly hope you are "Dancing in the Sky"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4dci4Z7p6A

For some reason the video isn't showing up in my post, sorry, you can click the link if you want to hear the song
    Last edited by Mollyandme; 11-27-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    "The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is the character of the individual walking the path"~Travis Alexander

Continued:
    Travis read a lot of self help books as his goal was to be better. He did a lot of volunteer work at his church. He loved the outdoors, hiking and was passionate about saving the planet. He traded in his BMW for a Prius and encouraged the Hughes to do the same. Chris eventually got a Prius and the license plate said "4TDogg".

Travis was a big flirt in a not leading anyone on kind of way. He flirted with young women, older women, married women even right in front of their husbands and made everyone feel good and laugh. He would flirt through the intercom at the drive thru fast food places. He would leave VM messages saying how beautiful the person was and to make that day a great day. He had a "hyena" laugh and would make people laugh by showing off his biceps and saying "Bam".

Naps, his black pug, was named after a self help guru. Naps was Travis' child and he spoiled him to the point of being "ridiculous". He made sure that Naps was on an exercise program like he was and taught Naps to walk on the treadmill. IIRC, he got a black pug because his grandparents? always had black pugs.

Travis started working for PPL in September 2001 after watching the promotional PPL dvd and signed up under Chris. Chris was struggling financially initially in PPL until Travis came on board. Travis achieved the level of executive director by 7 months which was the fastest anyone had ever done. Because of Travis, Chris never had to worry about his rent checks bouncing ever again. Travis helped Chris earn his first $1M in PPL. Travis never missed a convention and he and Chris became very close.

Travis did a lot of in home speaking, but never to large groups before Chris forgot to book the speaker at the San Bernadino convention. He called Travis last minute and asked him to give the speech in front of over 200 ppl. Travis freaked out and didn't think he could do it, but he did and it was an overwhelming success. Travis felt that he had been set up by Chris to speak for that hour and never believed Chris had forgotten to book the speaker, which in fact Chris had forgotten. "A Star was Born" and Travis ended up being a highly sought after speaker all over the country.

His last speaking engagement was in Fort Collins, CO. He gave the speech after skiing all day, no sleep and was very sunburned. He described how he tore his jeans all the way down, jeans which he had planned on wearing on his flight home. (I watched the speech onYou Tube).

Travis, along with his friend Mike, had wanted to take over Chris' position in Southern California so they could make more money and Chris was not willing to let him do that. It caused a strain in their friendship until Chris was promoted to Regional VP. Chris then offered the Regional Coordinator job to Travis who declined as it would interfere with his other activities and was a lot of work and up front money. Travis suggested Mike who took the position. Travis decided he wanted to buy a house and couldn't afford one in CA so he found one in Mesa, AZ and moved there in 2004 where he became a PPL "superstar".

Travis joined the LDS Church in Mesa and became active in the Singles Ward and hosted many events in his home like UFC night and Cookie Night. He recruited a lot of ppl to work for PPL under him, which in turn benefitted both Travis and Chris. Travis changed the way PPL meeting were held in AZ to be more like the way they were run in southern CA. Travis had tremendous goals and wanted to be on the cover of Time Magazine. His friend Aaron photoshopped a pic of Travis onto a Time mag cover, which hung in his office. (I think we have all seen that pic).

Continued:

One day, CH brother Dave was bored so he created a fictional character in their team's recognized section. It was a random dude from the 80's sporting an extreme mullet that Dave named Eddie. While planning their team conference in Daniel's Summit, where Travis was supposed to speak on the 10 Core Commandments of PPL, Travis brought the character "Eddie Snell" to life.

Travis got a shirt from Goodwill that said "Who Wants to be a Hundredaire", cut the sleeves off. He cut off the legs of a pair of jeans to be very short and got a mullet wig and hat. Eddie Snell appeared at the conference, appearing from the back of the room and jiving to a Def Lepard song, ran onto the stage being outrageous, making everyone clap and laugh till they cried. He read his notes off a piece of toilet paper. Lol.

Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri
    Travis had tremendous goals and wanted to be on the cover of Time Magazine. His friend Aaron photoshopped a pic of Travis onto a Time mag cover, which hung in his office. (I think we have all seen that pic).
    my snipped... No, I haven't seen that - do you have a link? And thanks a bunch for posting parts of their book!

Okay - here's some jokes from my Reader's Digest:

Life in The United States
    A twitter exchange between an angry customer and an apologetic Domino's pizza:
    Customer: Yooooo I ordered a Pizza & Came with no Toppings on it or anything. Its just Bread
    Domino's: We're sorry to hear about this!
    Customer: (minutes later): Never mind. I opened the pizza upside down :/

My niece was dragged into court by a neighbor who complained about her barking dogs. At one point, the judge asked the neighbor a question. The neighbor didn't reply. "Sir, are you going to answer me?"
    The neighbor leaped to his fee, "Are you talking to me?" he asked. "Sorry; I can't hear a darn thing."
    The case was dismissed.
    If you chomp off the head of the ginerbread man first
    It means: You;re a leader
    Yes, someone actually "studied" this: If you munch on a gingerbread man's head first, you're a natural-born leader, according to an informal analysis by Alan Hirsch, MD, of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago. Start with the legs? You're sensitive. Bit on the left arm first, you're creative; go for the right, you may be pssimistic.
    6 Foods You'd never guess were American
    Garlic bread: we thought it from from: Italy
    It's actually from: Michigan
    One tale is that soldiers serving in Italy during WWII were spoiled on bruschetta-a classic dish of taosted bread drizzled with olive oil. Savvy chefs met the returning troops' demand by slathering toasted white bread with garlic and margarine. In 1970 Cole's Breads planted a foodie flag in Michigan by selling the world's first grozen garlic bread.
    Me: I LOVE my Huz' garlic bread!! Not frozen!

Fortune Cookie:
    We thought it was from: China
    It's actually from: California ( :cheer)
    Tweaking a Japanese recipe, Makoto Hagiwari claims his San Francisco teahouse invented the modern paper-stuffed fortune cookie in 1914. David Jung says it was his Los Angeles noodle shop in 1918. Your fortune says: Only fools go to war over cookies.

Chimichanga:
    We thought it was from: Mexico
    It's actually from: Arizona
    Several chefs claim the chimi as theirs, including the founder of El Charro Cafe. In 1950, she fumbled a burriot into some frying oil, she says. There were kids around, so she blurted out "chimicanga" instead of the cuss word she wanted to. The name, like the oil, stuck.

German Chocolate Cake:
    We thought it was from: Germany
    It's actually from: Massachusetts
    The man who invented the sweet, dark chocolate at the core of this cake wasn't German, but his name was. Boston baker Sam German created a new type of baking chocolate for Baker Chocolate Co. in 1852; 100 years later, a Dallas paper popularized the recipe for "German chocolate cake."

English Muffins:
    We thought it was from: England
    It's actually from: New York
    It's not English, and it's not a muffin--what's the deal? Turns out Samuel Bath Thomas actually called his creations "toaster crumpets" when he debuted them at his New York bakery, which opened in 1880. Term English muffins came later, but Thomas' can still be seen on them in grocery stores today.

Cuban Sandwich:
    We thought it was from: Cuba
    It's actually from: Florida
    There's a beef over this ham: Did it originate in Tampa or Miami? While the cities feud, this much is agreed upon: Cuban sandwiches started as a cheap lunch offered to Cuban immigrants working in Florida cigar factories in the late 1800s, and their popularity grew with the population.
    You Can Count on 40
    *Forty is the only number in English whose letters appear in alphabetical order.
    *Minus 40 degrees, or "40 below," is the only temperature that is the same in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
    *When the bubonic plague gripped Europe during the Middle Ages, ships would be isolated in harbor for 40 days before passengers could go ashore. The Italian word for 40 is quaranta--hence quarantine.
    *There are 40 spaces on a standard Monopoly board. Proving that life is a gamble, the game gives players equal odds (one in 40) of going directly to jail or winning the Free Parking lottery.
    *Forty is the maximum number of players a Major League Baseball team can sign to its roster at once.
    *Forget "nine months"; a typical pregnancy actually lasts 40 weeks.
    *It took chemists 40 attempts to develop the magical spray we know... wait for it... WD-40 (full name: WSater Displacement, 40th formula).
    *In literature, 40 is the number of thieves All Baba clashes with in Arabian Nights.
    *Also, 40 is the number of winks Dr. William Kitchiner suggests taking for perfect nap.
    *In religion, 40 seems to be shorthand for "a long time." Jesus spent 40 days fasting in the wilderness being tempted by the devil; the great flood lasted 40 days and 40 nights; the Jewish people wandered the desert for 40 years.
    *And if you need more evidence that 40 sounds like a lot, please see the standard American workweek: 40 hours.

Whew...

Hope you all have a great Black Friday - I thought there would be no one at the grocery store - boy, was I wrong! Tons of people!

It's 55 here, and tonight it supposed to be 29! Brrrrr...
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Continued:

During the time that Sky knew Travis, he had three serious girlfriends: Deanna Reid, Linda Ballard and Lisa Andrews. Travis met Deanna shortly after returning from his mission in 1998. He wanted to marry her, but Deanna felt strongly about going on a mission for two years. Travis was heartbroken and wrote to Deanna while she was away how much he loved and missed her. He met Linda towards the end of Deanna's mission and started dating Linda the summer of 2001. He wrote Deanna and told her. Travis spent all his savings on an engagement ring for Linda and Linda knew he was going to propose. Linda was not a fan of PPL, wanted him to have more of a traditional job with security and preferred that he was college educated, which he was not. She broke up with Travis before he ever got a chance to propose as he was not the man for her.

Deanna returned from her mission in November 2001 and Travis and Deanna began dating again in January 2002. They loved each other deeply and Travis was scared to be that vulnerable with someone. He more or less sabotaged the relationship and they ended breaking up in 2005. He told Sky that no matter who he married, they would have to accept his love/friendship with Deanna as Deanna would always be a part of his life. Sky thought that Deanna was the only one that Travis ever loved deeply and allowed to love him, thus making him vulnerable. Due to his childhood abuse, he was very afraid of this as this made him feel "unsafe".

Travis met CMJA in 2006 after he and Deanna broke up and "dated" until June 2007. He met Lisa in August 2007 and was smitten. Travis was doing a lot of traveling with CMJA and his business was suffering. Chris talked to him about getting his business back on track. Lisa and Travis broke up the first time because she thought things were moving too fast. They did get back together and dated until CMJA made sure Lisa's sister knew who then told Lisa that CMJA and Travis were still "messing around". Lisa was upset and confronted Travis who told her it wasn't true. Lisa believed him, despite that it was true, much to the Hughes dismay.

Apparently, despite Travis wanting to marry Lisa, he was always seen with CMJA as they were together all the time. Chris mentioned to his brother that Travis was going to get married, and his brother said Travis and CMJA are getting married? Chris said no, to Lisa. So the defense who wanted everyone to believe that CMJA was Travis' dirty little secret was a lie. Everyone always saw them together. Sky always felt that Travis had commitment issues and did a lot to sabotage those relationships.

(The next part will recount the Hughes meeting CMJA)

Niner, look for it on this page.

http://www.travisalexanderjustice.com/memorial

Well, Y/N, since you posted that changes are coming to HLN, I remembered seeing a TV ad for a cooking show with Nancy Grace. Sure enough, I did a Google search and it's true:
    http://nypost.com/2015/11/11/the-rea...-cooking-show/
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

A lot of the info we know already ad nauseum, so I will be pretty brief on that part.

Chris and Sky attended the convention in Las Vegas and arrived September 13, 2006. Sky had received a text from Travis about a girl he had met that he wanted to take to the Executive Banquet. He was bummed because she didn't have a dress and had been out looking for one without success. Sky told him that she could borrow one of her dresses and gave Travis their room key so she could get the dress. Travis and CMJA showed up about 20 minutes later. Sky thought she was pretty, had a good handshake and was a good conversationalist.

She talked to Travis the next day and he told her that he and CMJA had stayed up til 4 am talking. He told her that CMJA lived in Palm Desert with her boyfriend of 4 years, but CMJA had told him the relationship was over.

After the convention, Travis asked if he could visit the Hughes as he often did and meet CMJA there at their home, as it was halfway between Mesa and Palm Desert. The Hughes agreed and decided to have a team party. CMJA showed up on time, but Travis arrived 2 hours late. It took him 20 minutes to even acknowledge CMJA as he greeted the other ppl present first. They spent the night and contrary to what CMJA has said, they talked and kissed, but no sex.

CMJA started spending a lot of time at the Hughes home. At first she would just come when Travis was there, but then she started coming by herself and often times unannounced. On one visit, Travis told Sky that CMJA said Sky was her best friend and that shocked Sky. Travis went on and on about how nice CMJA was and Sky asked him if she was really that nice or a psychopath (or sociopath). Sky thought it was weird that CMJA had no friends and Travis replied that women were always jealous of CMJA. He tried really hard to convince Sky that CMJA was sooooo nice. Sky thought there was something really off about CMJA but wanted to like her for Travis.

Continued:

CMJA knew how important Mormonism was to Travis and became very involved in learning about the faith, all while living with Darryl. Darryl never knew he and CMJA were broken up btw. CMJA wanted to be baptized and Travis told her only if it what she believed and to do it for herself, not for him.

CMJA was baptized in Palm Desert by Travis and Chris and Sky's brother Zion spoke. All present had a feeling that something was off and didn't seem right. Sky's friend asked CMJA is she got baptized for Zion, and CMJA replied, "No, for Travis"; Exactly what he didn't want, but despite the Hughes telling him that, he responded that CMJA would have gotten baptized regardless. (Yeah, right).

In December 2006, CMJA and Travis were staying with the Hughes. Sky and CMJA went to the mall, and CMJA was telling Sky that she was going to marry Travis, she had had a vision, and talked incessantly about hoping Travis would ask her to move to AZ. Sky knew Travis was not over Deanna and not about to ask CMJA to move to AZ.

Continued:

This is sad: Travis' grandmother had pugs when Travis was growing up. His favorite was Jasper, a black pug. One morning Jasper was hit by a car and killed and Travis was devastated. He was crying in school and when his teacher asked him why, he told her what happened, and she didn't believe him...

Napoleon is named after Napolean Hill, an author who wrote "Think and Grow Rich".

Quote Originally Posted by YESorNO View Post

Link: http://www.imagefully.com/wp-content...Dogs-Image.gif
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful sunny day and 64 degrees

Still recovering from the food coma from Thanksgiving dinner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L. Kirk Nurmi ‏@_nurmilaw Nov 24
    L. Kirk Nurmi Retweeted MaryEllen Resendez

Enjoyed my time with @maryellenabc15 and I hope you enjoy the interview #jodiarias # msarias L. Kirk Nurmi added,
    MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15
    Hey peeps here's the link 2 our intvw w/Fmr #JodiArias Atty Kirk Nurmi on his book "Trapped w/ Ms Arias" http://tinyurl.com/n9al6qq #abc15

L. Kirk Nurmi ‏@_nurmilaw Nov 24
    L. Kirk Nurmi Retweeted Jarrett Seltzer

Destined to be a holiday classic! L. Kirk Nurmi added,
    Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer
    I will be live with @_nurmilaw discussing his newest book on Tuesday Dec 1st @ http://TrialTalkLike.com - live questions and chat as well
    -------------------------------------------

L. Kirk Nurmi ‏@_nurmilaw 15h15 hours ago
    Thanks to @David_Lohr for his great article. I'm flattered to have been featured in the #huffingtonpost #jodiarias

Jodi Arias Ex-Lawyer Blasts Convicted Murderer's 'Sexual Escapades'
    Kirk Nurmi dishes the dirt on Arias in tell-all book.

"Jodi Arias' former lawyer, Kirk Nurmi, writes in his newly released book that he was forced to represent a manipulative and intimidating client who was sexually inappropriate and "very disturbed."...

Nurmi details in the book his own theory of what happened inside Alexander's home the night he was killed a theory, he acknowledges, not everyone might agree with.
    "My book is really for people that are open to having what they think about the case challenged a little bit," he said. "It's for those who are open to hearing a different perspective. Those who want their beliefs [reinforced] may not find much of an interest in it."...

"The second book will cover the first trial," he said. "I'm calling it 'From Trial To Mistrial.' The third book will cover everything beyond that." "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b28189cfad?nge
    --------------------------

And from our "favorite" reporter:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer Nov 18
    Arias creepers. The case is over. The girl is in prison for a long time. Get a life.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have company that couldn't make it in yesterday, so my MIL and I will be cooking again tomorrow. She's awesome! 82 and still works full time. I am blessed!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Continued:

In January 2007, CMJA went to the Hughes home without Travis. She spoke of her concerns that Travis would not commit and she wanted to marry him. She said that Travis called her a skank.
    Real Story: Travis was talking to Travis on the phone when Josh, Travis' roommate walked in the room. CMJA asked to speak to Josh and to embarrass Josh, Travis said "He thinks you are a skank". TOTALLY to embarrass Josh. He laughed and said he was kidding. Josh never said that. CMJA took it to a whole other level and even used that example at trial.

CMJA went over all her grievances with Travis with the Hughes that weekend. They addressed her concerns and basically told her that Travis still had not gotten over Deanna, he shouldn't have called her a skank blah blah blah. CMJA kept going over the same things and Chris and Sky told her to move on etc.

Sky asked CMJA not to mention to Travis what they had spoken about until she had a chance to talk to Travis. They went to bed and Sky got up in the middle of the night and noticed a light on downstairs. There was CMJA on the phone with Travis telling him a skewed version of the conversation. The following day was when the famous email exchanges started. Sky wrote that it included both phone calls and emails with a very upset Travis. CMJA had tried to drive a wedge between the Hughes and Travis by lying and manipulating the conversation.

There were a series of emails, but the Defense cherry picked the ones they wanted to use to put Travis in the worst light. So what was presented in Court was out of context and not the whole picture. Surprise Surprise.

She lied to both the Hughes and Travis, twisting the truth about the conversations. She had complained about Travis and then complained about the Hughes. CMJA played the victim of both parties, just like she had with everyone. Her MO was that She was constantly wronged and victimized by her boyfriends, when in fact they were the true victims.

During the trial, Michael Kiefer approached Sky about the emails, which Kiefer had full copies of. Sky managed to read more on the page than Kiefer intended and then went back to the courtroom and wrote everything down that she could remember. She had written that Travis had every right to be upset, that they loved him and they recognized that he had trouble committing. They regretted using the word abusive as it was taken totally out of context.

ALV was given only certain portions of the texts and emails and asked to draw a conclusion. She never saw the whole email conversation. The Defense could not find one person to testify that Travis was a bad person or violent or abusive. Sky defends ALV because she never given a chance to "see" the full picture.

CMJA was upset that Deanna was listed #1 on his MySpace page and she was #2. She told Travis that they would not respect her if she maintained a relationship with Travis. While CMJA was complaining that Travis wouldn't commit, she was still living with Darryl in Palm Desert. Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    Continued:

In January 2007, CMJA went to the Hughes home without Travis. She spoke of her concerns that Travis would not commit and she wanted to marry him. She said that Travis called her a skank.
    Real Story: Travis was talking to Travis on the phone when Josh, Travis' roommate walked in the room. CMJA asked to speak to Josh and to embarrass Josh, Travis said "He thinks you are a skank". TOTALLY to embarrass Josh. He laughed and said he was kidding. Josh never said that. CMJA took it to a whole other level and even used that example at trial.

CMJA went over all her grievances with Travis with the Hughes that weekend. They addressed her concerns and basically told her that Travis still had not gotten over Deanna, he shouldn't have called her a skank blah blah blah. CMJA kept going over the same things and Chris and Sky told her to move on etc.

Sky asked CMJA not to mention to Travis what they had spoken about until she had a chance to talk to Travis. They went to bed and Sky got up in the middle of the night and noticed a light on downstairs. There was CMJA on the phone with Travis telling him a skewed version of the conversation. The following day was when the famous email exchanges started. Sky wrote that it included both phone calls and emails with a very upset Travis. CMJA had tried to drive a wedge between the Hughes and Travis by lying and manipulating the conversation.

There were a series of emails, but the Defense cherry picked the ones they wanted to use to put Travis in the worst light. So what was presented in Court was out of context and not the whole picture. Surprise Surprise.

She lied to both the Hughes and Travis, twisting the truth about the conversations. She had complained about Travis and then complained about the Hughes. CMJA played the victim of both parties, just like she had with everyone. Her MO was that She was constantly wronged and victimized by her boyfriends, when in fact they were the true victims.

During the trial, Michael Kiefer approached Sky about the emails, which Kiefer had full copies of. Sky managed to read more on the page than Kiefer intended and then went back to the courtroom and wrote everything down that she could remember. She had written that Travis had every right to be upset, that they loved him and they recognized that he had trouble committing. They regretted using the word abusive as it was taken totally out of context.

ALV was given only certain portions of the texts and emails and asked to draw a conclusion. She never saw the whole email conversation. The Defense could not find one person to testify that Travis was a bad person or violent or abusive. Sky defends ALV because she never given a chance to "see" the full picture.

CMJA was upset that Deanna was listed #1 on his MySpace page and she was #2. She told Travis that they would not respect her if she maintained a relationship with Travis. While CMJA was complaining that Travis wouldn't commit, she was still living with Darryl in Palm Desert. Oh the irony.
    Zuri, you're a very fast reader! Thanks so much for sharing this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyandme View Post
    Zuri, thank you for posting that from the book. It made me want to share this song I'm posting below that is very dear to me. I'm sure many of you have heard it before. This is for you Travis, I truly hope you are "Dancing in the Sky"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4dci4Z7p6A

For some reason the video isn't showing up in my post, sorry, you can click the link if you want to hear the song

----------------------

Travis Alexander (1977-2008)

Teghan Alyssa Skiba (RIP sweet baby)
    -------------------------
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle. - Ian MacLaren

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it - Flannery O'connor

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    Well, Y/N, since you posted that changes are coming to HLN, I remembered seeing a TV ad for a cooking show with Nancy Grace. Sure enough, I did a Google search and it's true:
    http://nypost.com/2015/11/11/the-rea...-cooking-show/
    I watch NG on Home and Family one AM on the Hallmark Channel (thought that was strange as I have never seen her doing anything but HLN stuff)
    ----------------------

Travis Alexander (1977-2008)

Teghan Alyssa Skiba (RIP sweet baby)
    -------------------------
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle. - Ian MacLaren

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it - Flannery O'connor

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast