1086 users online (223 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    BBM

OMG this man must be an extremist of some kind. With the propane tanks all he has to do is undo the valves and ignite them and it will cause major damage and possibly multiple loss of life or serious injuries to anyone who is even a 100 feet or more. If those things blow the shrapnel will be flying everywhere. According to how many tanks he has it could be worse than what happened at the Boston Marathon.

I hope everyone was able to escape this madman. I would hate to be a police officer and having to face someone who is this dangerous.

I read three officers are already down.

IMO
    I haven't read any other reports regarding the propane tanks except for that one report.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    The Colorado Springs Gazette reports that at least four people have been injured, and one person was lying dead in the parking lot.

There are reports that the gunman is firing at passing cars.

Officers from the Colorado Springs Police and Colorado State Patrol are on the scene with guns drawn pointed at the clinic.

Police have issued a shelter-in-place order for a nearby shopping mall.

http://www.660news.com/2015/11/27/sh...nthood-clinic/

BBM: There are conflicting reports of the shooter being "at" or "near" the planned parenthood facility. The fact that he is shooting at passing cars makes me wonder if this is about planned parenthood or just someone bent on mass casualties!

Thanks to all of you reporting here with info-my computer speakers are blown-can't get any sound/

Prayers up that shooter is put down soon.

CNN just reported tactical has penetrated the building and got "several" people out. Also that they used smoke and bang bombs after entering. No link yet, but according to Tom Fuentes.

CO - Emergency Mgmt Verified account ‏@COEmergency 9m9 minutes ago

@jolbean please stop the live tweeting of @stantonanleu for #activeshooter #cosshooting going on now. It is a live safety issue.

More here.......he's shooting at motorists.

BREAKING: One dead as three cops injured in gunman rampage

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...o-shooter-cops
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by Starry Night View Post
    CO - Emergency Mgmt Verified account ‏@COEmergency 9m9 minutes ago

@jolbean please stop the live tweeting of @stantonanleu for #activeshooter #cosshooting going on now. It is a live safety issue.
    I'm glad this was said.

Update of CBS live stream: LE states they don't know the location of the shooter at this point.

Hospital near the shooting has confirmed receiving 3 patients from the shooting. CBS Live

Damarna is online now Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    BBM

OMG this man must be an extremist of some kind. With the propane tanks all he has to do is undo the valves and ignite them and it will cause major damage and possibly multiple loss of life or serious injuries to anyone who is even a 100 feet or more. If those things blow the shrapnel will be flying everywhere. According to how many tanks he has it could be worse than what happened at the Boston Marathon.

I hope everyone was able to escape this madman. I would hate to be a police officer and having to face someone who is this dangerous.

I read three officers are already down.

IMO
    He would only need to shoot the propane tanks and they explode.

I cannot believe that woman reporting the scanner stuff on Twitter! What a moron.

Damarna is online now Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyPond View Post
    I cannot believe that woman reporting the scanner stuff on Twitter! What a moron.
    And it looks like she'll continue....smh

Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    And it looks like she'll continue....smh
    I hope not !

Why do they have this on an open scanner? They should have it closed to officers only.
    "It's like a field of lies that have sprouted around her, as she sat on that witness stand" - Juan Martinez - closing arguments 5/1/13

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast